One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 20

Danii's POV

I let Kimmy drag me off into the school and once we were near our classroom I pulled back, making Kimmy turn and look at me.

“What’s going on between you and my brother?” I asked her, she looked at me like she didn’t know what I was talking about.

“Nothing why?”

“Don’t you play that, I sure how you were with each other! Are you both together?”

“Oh my God, no! He’s like one of my bestfriends!”

“So what’s with all the holding hands, hugging and you kissed his cheek!” Kimmy just stared at me, then began laughing, laughing uncontrollably.

“I can’t believe you actually thought that I was with your brother, or something was going on between us!” I looked at her, confusion written all over my face.

“What?” She was still laughing uncontrollably.

“Nothings going on between me and your brother, I just thought we’d trick you. I thought it was quite funny” I glared at her, playfully.

“Your evil” She grinned.

“I know” We laughed as we continued our journey to our classroom, but soon stopped as we saw people gathered around something in the hallway, I put my arm out and randomly stopped a guy walking away from the picture, he was laughing so hard I thought he might of made a mess.

“What’s going on?”

“Picture’s of Ali Paul, they’re hilarious” I let go of him and my eyes widened, I turned to Kimmy and she looked as I did.

“No way, they wouldn’t, would they?” Kimmy asked, I didn’t answer I just grabbed her hand and began pulling her through the heard of people.

They had done it, there on the wall was the pictures of Ali we had taken, a banner had even been made. “Ali’s Little Mishap” was in bright blue writing, with the pictures below.
“We’re so dead if he finds out” Kimmy murmured as we squeezed passed people, getting away from the pictures and the still huge group.

“You don’t think I know that! Do you think they’ve seen them?”

“I don’t know, you think Lucas has seen them? He probably walked passed before we did…”

“Maybe, let’s go find out” I began pulling her towards where I thought Lucas may have been.

“But we’ve got class” I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

“It’s not like you to give up seeing your new lover boy” I smirked at her as she glared at me before following me.

“I don’t like your brother!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Finally an update...
=]

Over to you Kimmy.!!!
xxx