One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 38

Danii's POV

I was woken up by someone nudging my side, I opened my eyes and glared up at my brother and Ali.

“Go away, I was dreaming!” Ali laughed.

“What about?” I smirked at him..

“Wouldn’t you like to know” I watched as his face went red from blushing, my brother moved away with a grimace on his face.

“Dude, that’s just wrong! Get up we’re going out”

“We?”

“Yeah, Kimmy, you, Ali, Me and Ed”

“Oh. Where we going and how long do I have to get ready?”

“We don’t know yet… and I’ll give you... half an hour?”

“45 minutes and that’s a deal” Lucas rolled his eyes and nodded.

“Come on Ali, don’t wanna see my sister naked” Ali looked at me with a grin before walking out, I took a deep breath, his smile was orgasmic.

The door to my room opened and Kimmy walked in, a smile on her face.

“Who woke you up?”

“Ed, you getting ready or what?” I laughed, she was already ready, like always.

“Yeah”

45 minutes later I was walking down the street, well skipping, with Ali. Kimmy, Ed and Lucas were behind me.

“Where we going?” Ali asked. I shrugged and came to a halt.

“Where we going?” I asked out loud.

“Shall we go to the cinema?”

“Yeah, okay. Your paying for me and Kimmy though Lucas” Lucas groaned, knowing he wouldn’t be able to get out of paying for us now.

“Fine” He mumbled and we continued on our way, now knowing where we were going.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update!! YEAY!!
Hehe, been hella busy.. but it's Easter!!
=D
Updates will be more quicker from me :) unless I'm camping out hehe :P
overr to you Kimmy :D
xxx