One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 6

Danii’s POV

Bursting out with laughter as we left the room only Alex and his guys could enter, Kimmy followed in the same state.

“I can’t believe you just did that!”

“Yeah well, they deserve it” Kimmy laughed again and linked her arm with mine as well walked down the hall, for the next 10 minutes we would walk around awaiting the bell to go for next lesson.

When we had entered the room only for Alex and the guys we didn’t know what to expect, it was full of instruments they used for practise and a desk for probably when they want to write a song.

As soon as we had entered I grabbed the sharpie which was kept with me at all times and scribbled random things on the table.

“We own you” “You suck” and other things were written on the small table which had scraps of paper already on the table. When I found their guitars at first I thought about cutting the strings but decided on just retuning the guitar, even if it wasn’t ready in tune they’d be annoyed, well that’s what we hoped.

When I saw the drum set I grinned, Kimmy had joined in on unscrewing parts of the drum kit making it become loose. This would’ve been fun to watch when Dan came to sit and play, but we knew we wouldn’t be able to watch…

When I saw Ali’s keyboard I couldn’t think of anything to do on it, so I just pushed it over, knowing it’d annoy him anyway to find his precious instrument on the floor.

“Are you done?” Kimmy had asked before we left. We hadn’t left the room a mess but we knew they wouldn’t be happy when they entered in a few hours.

“Yeah come on”

As we walked down the hall, we saw Alex and his “crew” walk out of the diner, Alex glared at us as did the rest of them.

“Why isn’t Lucas with them?” Kimmy asked me. I shrugged.

“I don’t know, I thought he went back to them when we wouldn’t talk to him”

“So did I” Just then the bell went, signalling lesson time. I didn’t want to go to lesson, knowing I had to cope with Dan alone.

“I guess I’ll see you at the end of the day, remember to meet me at the gates”

“Will do” and with a hug goodbye, we went our separate ways to our lessons, wondering what Alex and his guys would do when they saw the precious room and what would happen if they ever found out it was us who did it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter =]
Hope you like it =D

Back to Kimmy =D