Amnesia

The Figure

Billie's P.O.V.

I was in a daze I had no clue what was going on... I heard everything around me but I saw sothing just white... and I saw a figure in the light, I had no clue who it was. He started to alk to me but i couldn't make out what he was saying or by what he meant by "Blue is a treasure, you love blue, it's your only memory" then the voice faded away, I wanted to know more so I started to speak to it I kept asking "Memory of what?" no answer. The figure would come in and out of focus and I just watched it like a eally bad old movie, how you coulldnt tell what the hell you were looking at, the light got dimmer and dimmer untill it was gone. I felt a had on my shoulder, and instict told me to slap behind me.. then i snapped out of it.

"OWWW you bastard, what was that for?" asked Tre all supprised

"What? Oh I'm sorry Tre it was a reflect I swear!" I yelped

"Sure it was..." he rolled his eyes and turned around and went into the house, I just wonder what he wanted in the first place. It seemed important. He walked away all pissed off.

Tre's P.O.V.

I stomped downstairs to the studio to go take my aggretion out on my drums, because somebody seemed to take their aggretion out on me.At least I think? I hear footsteps coming down the steps so I banged louder. I saw it was Mike so I lowered the volume and I just stopped and looked down at my sticks and set. For some odd reason I felt like i couldnt move at all.

"Hey Mike!" I said like nothing was wrong

"Hey I thought I'd join ya and practice some Billie passed out cold on the couch" said Mike