It All Started With a Boy

Planning

As they walked back towards the hotel Frankie looked back and forth between the people in front of him. Kevin was smiling, that was a good thing right, and so was Lizzy and she kept blushing so does that mean she likes him? But there was a problem, they were to far apart; that’s okay Frankie would fix that.

Frankie ran to catch up to them and grabbed Lizzy’s hand with his left and Kevin’s hand with his right; there that was better. Frankie smiled up at Lizzy, he really liked her and well Kevin needed someone to cheer him up especially after Danielle broke up with him this past summer.

Lizzy would be perfect for Kevin and she was a teacher which was a bonus. After all just the other day his mommy was saying that she needed someone to help with his and Nicks school lessons. Now if he could only figure out how to get the two together and get Lizzy to be his teacher.

Maybe Nick would know how. Nah, it was probably better to keep this to himself for now. No need to get any one else involved, it could end up getting messy.

Frankie was shaken from his thoughts by Lizzy politely declining Kevin’s invitation for dinner. That would not do at all; he needed to get to work and fast.

Frankie tugged on Lizzy’s hand, “Lizzy why don’t you just meet Kevin in the hotel restaurant that way you can eat dinner and still watch over your girls.”

“Frankie’s right, after all I need to thank you in some way for taking care of Frankie the way you did and this way you can still keep an eye on your team; so what do you say? Please, come to dinner with me,” Kevin pleaded as they stopped at the back entrance to the hotel.

“I-I,” Lizzy stuttered.

Frankie began to throw the famous Jonas puppy dog eyes Lizzy’s way in hopes that it would help, after all they always seem to work on his mommy.

Lizzy sighed, “Oh all right but I still have to do room check by eleven.”

Yes, score one for Frankie. Just one more thing left for him to do to set his plan in motion.

Frankie tugged roughly on Kevin’s arm pulling him down to his level and began whispering in his ear, “Don’t forget to get her number.”

With that he smiled and made a run for the door, leaving Kevin and Lizzy alone.

XXXXX

Sarah Grady sighed to herself as she glanced out her hotel room window. She really hoped that coach Lizzy didn’t report the team for breaking curfew last night, after all it was her idea and as captain of the squad she was ultimately responsible for the team.

As she glanced out her window something caught her eyes on the streets below gasping she called out to her friend, “Melissa, get in here; you got to see this!”

“What, what is it?” Melissa yelled as she came running out of the bathroom.

Sarah pointed out to the streets below, “Isn’t that coach Lizzy?”

“Yeah, and what’s your point?” Melissa asked as she joined Sarah at the window.

“That guy with her, is that who I think it is?” Sarah asked.

Melissa squealed, “Oh my God that’s freaking Kevin Jonas, what the hell is he doing talking to Coach?”

Sarah sighed, “I don’t know but look how cute they look together. Oh look he’s laughing that’s good right?”

Melissa giggled, “Oh look coach Lizzy is blushing. Oh my God he just pulled his cell phone out, is he… Oh my God they’re exchanging numbers. Our coach is exchanging number with Kevin freaking Jonas!”

Melissa began dancing around the room, “Our coach is dating a Jonas, our coach is dating a JONAS!!!”

“SSHHHH,” Sarah said as she grabbed Melissa by the shoulders.

“Melissa Noel Davis you quiet down this instant, now you can’t tell anybody about what we just saw.” Sarah said giving Melissa a little shake.

“Aw, why not? The rest of the girls would have a cow if they knew.” Melissa pouted.

Sarah rolled her eyes, “Which is exactly why we can’t tell them, especially not after what happened this morning. I still can’t believe y’all chased after him like that.”

“Oh please, Sarah you were right there with us and you know it.” Melissa fired back as she crossed her arms.

“Okay fine, maybe I was, but I blame it on mob mentality because I would never have done it if y’all hadn’t.”

“Whatever,” Melissa rolled her eyes.

“Look promise me you won’t say anything to anyone alright.”

Melissa groaned, “Ugh, fine I won’t say anything.”

“Pinky promise, cross your heart hope to die. The whole nine yards...Well do you?” Sarah asked.

“I already said I promise, what more do you want?” Melissa snapped.

Sarah grinned, “Well, I have a plan.”

“Oh do you?”

“Look we both agree that Coach Lizzy could really use some happiness in her life and who better to do that than Kevin Jonas, right,” Sarah continued.

“I’m listening,” Melissa said as she tapped her foot impatiently.

“What if we help them out a little, you know push them together or something.”

Melissa smiled, “I like the way you think Grady.”

“But the question is how do we do that? He is Kevin freaking Jonas after all,” Sarah added.

“So we need some help.” Melissa stated.

“Right, but the question is who?”

“What about Joe?” Melissa asked.

Sarah rolled her eyes, “Oh please you know as well as I that if I put you within ten feet of Joe Jonas that you would try to jump his bones.”

Melissa sighed, “Too true...so I’m with you, who can we get to help?”

“Well, Joe’s out of the question so is Nick and I pretty sure mama and papa J wouldn’t be to happy to learn we were trying to hook their son up with our coach.”

“Big Rob?” Melissa asked.

“Oh please, that man could squish us like bugs.”

“Well who does that leave us with?” Melissa asked

Sarah looked at Melissa and Melissa looked at Sarah. They both grinned.

“Frankie!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow thay you guys so much for reading and reviewing!!! So what do you think? Let me know...

comments are appreciated!!!