Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Change of Emotion

--3DaysLater--

[Ashley’s POV]
My eyes shot open as I sat bolt upright.
"What the fuck!?!" I breathed as I stood on the cold floor, I had the same dream again!!

I’m walking down an empty alley way when I see my mum smiling at me, then I see the guys as well, and I have to choose who I want to go with..
Then a doctor shows up saying I don’t belong to either of them and I have to live in a prison.
Its really messed up I know but I’ve been having the same dream for the past 3days.

I opened the door of my room and walked into the hallway, stopping to check I haven’t woken anyone, then I walked downstairs and into the garden.
Yes, they have a garden. I just haven’t mentioned it yet.
I sit on the steps and watch the sky, I start to softly sing to myself,

from underneath the trees, we watch the skies
confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you’d be mine,
but here we are, were here tonight
singing 'amen I, I’m alive'
singing 'amen I, I’m alive'

I stopped and brought my knees up to my chest, "God, I miss you so much." I whispered to myself when I heard the door slide open.

"Shit!" Zacky was awake.
"Hey." I whispered, looking up at him. He smiled at me and sat down.
"What you doing out here? Its like 4 in the morning." he asked as I went back to looking at the stars.
"Just thinking, I couldnt sleep." I replied, not looking away. At least he didnt hear me sing.
"You’ve got a nice voice, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I just heard you." he muttered, I could tell my cheeks were going red. No one had ever heard me sing before, I'm the real shy type when it comes to that sort of stuff.

"Don’t be embarrassed Ashley. You’ve got rare talent, be proud." he smiled, I returned the smile and looked down at my stripy socks.
"You okay? You seem distant, you’ve been like this since we did the test." Zacky asked, concern sounding each word.

"Ohm, I’m okay." I replied, I know he wouldn’t fall for it. He crossed his arms at me and shook his head.
"I’m not taking that, something’s wrong. You can tell your aunt Zacky what’s wrong." he said pulling on my arm.
"You're so immature!" I shouted pulling my arm away. He let go in slight shock, okay I was a little to aggressive but he was getting on my nerves.

"Sorry." he said in a small voice, I sighed. "I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to shout. I got so much on my mind right now with my mum and the test and everything else."

"Don’t worry, everything will turn out fine." he said putting his arm around me in comfort, I rested my head on his shoulder as we fell into a non-awkward silence.
"So, tomorrow is Saturday. We should all do something fun, so we can relax alittle before the results come in." Zacky suggested moments later, I nodded as I got up.

"Sounds great, I’m going back to bed now. Night." I said.
But he pulled me back, "Come back here." he smiled pulling me down into a hug, I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms round me.
"You do know you can talk to us about anything, well not anything. Guys can only take so much." he said gently as I listened.
"I know that." I replied as he let go and kissed my forehead, "Night." he said as I walked back into the house and towards my room.

It’s weird, I don’t think of the guys as hot rockstars anymore.
I see them as big brothers who would do anything for me and beat up anyone who hurt me, I’ve learnt to appreciate what they’ve done.
I think I love them.....