Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Let The Games Begin

"Good morning Star shine, the earth says hello!!" Jimmy shouted as he entered my room.
Has he ever heard of knocking!?
"Do you know what time it is? Come back in an hour or 5." I muttered from under my pillow, he was having none of it.

"Get up Ashley, were going paintballing!"
He pulled the covers off the bed, making me curl into a reflexive ball for warmth, I moaned as he chucked the duvet on the ground.
"Get up. It’s already 10am, we got to get their early so we can have more time." he said as he opened the curtains, seriously, doesn’t this guy know when to stop!?

I saw another pair of feet enter my room and heard Brian's voice.
"Jimmy, leave her alone. Go get dressed." he said pushing him out the door then sitting on the edge of my bed.
"Morning." he whispered as I lifted my head from under the pillow, I smiled at him lazily.

"Doesn’t he knock? I might of been 'un'-decent." I questioned as Brian picked the duvet up and chucked it back on the bed.
"Well, maybe if you weren’t up at I don’t know, 4 in the morning." he smirked as I sat up in my bed.
"How’d you know that?" I questioned.
"I heard you open the back door so I opened my window and looked to see what you were doing. Then when I saw Zacky come out I went back to bed." he replied.
I got up and opened my wardrobe, "I couldn’t sleep." I stated as I picked my outfit: skinny denim jeans and a power rangers top.
"Okay, I’ll leave you to get ready." he said as he closed the door.

After I got dressed and brushed my hair, I walked downstairs and into the lounge.
"Good, she’s ready. Lets go!" Zacky announced as he got out of his seat,
"Can’t I at least eat before we go 'out'?" I asked, making inverted commas with my hands.
"Here you go." Johnny said giving me a toaster waffle, I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my hoody and vans.

"So, I heard were going paintballing." I said as we all got into Brian’s hummer.
"Who told you that?" Brian asked as he started the engine, I pointed to Jimmy who was rearranging his belt.
"Jimmy, why’d you tell her? It was going to be a surprise." Zacky moaned as Jimmy put his hands up in defence, "Sorry. You’re a snitch you know that." he replied poking me in the arm.
I just laughed and stuck my tongue out at him.

We arrived half an hour later and parked up.
"Hey, we booked over the phone?" Johnny said as the woman behind the desk looked through a book.
"Oh, you’re Mr. Froid?" she replied.
"What?!"
"Zigmond Froid?"
"Jimmy!" he looked up innocently.
"Did you make a booking under Zigmond Froid?" Jimmy stayed silent for a minute,
"Oh yeah. Sorry, again." he smiled sheepishly at the woman as she wrote something down.
"Okay, the armour is through there. You collect your guns and paint balls after."

We all got suited up and grabbed our guns.
"So I was thinking, Brian and Johnny in a team and me, Ashley and Jimmy in a team?" Zacky suggested as they got out onto the field.
"Sounds good. You cool with that?" Brian asked Johnny who nodded in agreement.
"Let the games begin." Jimmy shouted as they ran in opposite directions.
♠ ♠ ♠
im real happy with the response to this story.. 7 subscribers and i only posted the chapters today!!! thank you so much..