Hard to believe that you are Mine.

The Beginning of A Long Wait 2

[A7x POV]
"That fucking hurt. I almost cried myself, how’s she doing?" Zacky asked as Brian looked at her.
"Sleeping." he laughed lightly.
Zacky sat back down, as if on cue the woman came out again, "Jonathan Seward?" the woman said as Johnny got up.

"This is going to suck." he muttered as he disappeared behind the door.
"Jimmy, you’re real quiet. You okay?" Brian asked, Jimmy looked up frantically as if he had just come out of a day-dream.
"I’m good, just horrified of what goes on behind that door!" he replied, shuddering a little.

"You’ll be fine." Zacky laughed, Jimmy crossed his arms and slumped lower into the chair.
"Easy for you to say Baker, you’ve had yours done!" he moaned.
"Brian hasn’t, do you see him moping about it?" Zacky continued, Jimmy looked over at Brian who was pushing the hair out of Ashley's face.
"That’s because he’s macho!" Jimmy cried in annoyance, Brian looked up in confusion.
"If you’re going to describe me in one word, stay away from macho!!". Zacky laughed at Brian’s remark and rubbed his eyes.

Johnny came out holding his arm. "Oh god, it’s my turn now!" Jimmy muttered as Johnny sat down.
"How was it Johnny, be honest." he asked.
"Ow." he spoke before falling into t he chair.
"James Sullivan? The doctor will see you now." the woman said, Jimmy got up and followed.
"Are the equipment sanitary??"
"Yes."
"Is the doctor a professional??"
"Yes."
"You had to think before you said that you--"
"Sir I assure you, everything is perfectly fine." the woman said before shutting the door.
"Not a fan of hospitals is he?" the woman joked.
"You could say that." Brian replied before the woman disappeared.

"You okay? You seem a little quiet now." Zacky asked as Brian sighed.
"It's just, I never thought I'd be sitting in a hospital waiting to get a freakin' DNA test. It’s insane." he replied.
"I know."
"The next few days are going to be torture." Johnny said as the other two both nodded.
"Are you sure you’ve done everything properly, it feels more painful than normal." a faint sounding Jimmy said as the door opened.
"Jimmy, I just jabbed you with a needle and took your blood. Of course it's going to be more painful than normal." the doctor said as he turned away.

"I’m gone get a HIV or something now, I know it." Jimmy stated as he sat down.
"Brian Haner, you’re the last." the woman said for the final time, he passed the sleeping Ashley to Zacky as he got up and made his way to the room.

[Brian’s POV]
The woman said my name and I got up, giving Ashley to Zacky before walking towards the room that could destine my future for the rest of my life.
"Hello Brian, you nervous?" the doctor asked as he shut the door behind me, I smiled at him and sat down.

"A little, these things are accurate aren’t they?" I blurted out without thinking, the doctor placed the blood pressure pump on my arm and waited for a vein to show.
"Oh, 99.9% accurate. But not to worry, there’s a 1 in 5 chance you are the father." the doctor replied as he got a needle and stabbed me.

"Yeah that’s what worries me." I winced as he took the needle out and replaced it with a cotton pad.
"Hmm, I hear that alot. You’re not ready to be a father, you have your life ahead of you, and your career." he said as I got up.
I continued, "It's not that. If I do come out positive then I know it will all go down hill, I’d make a shitty dad." I sighed, the doctor smiled sympathetically as he opened the door for me.
"Don’t worry, I know you’ll make the right decision when the time comes."

I walked towards the guys and nodded in signal that we could now leave this place. Johnny gave the woman the weird form things we had to fill out so she could contact us when the results are in.
"Thank Jesus above that’s over!!" Jimmy shouted as we got in the car, I smiled slightly and started the engine, thinking about what the doctor said.

We got home and Johnny put Ashley to bed.
"So I guess all we have to do now is wait." Zacky said blankly as he turned on the TV.
"Yes." I sighed.
"Hey dude? You okay, you seem a little, I don’t know.. off?" Jimmy asked as Johnny came down the stairs.

"Eh, I’m alright I guess." I replied in the same tone as before, Jimmy shrugged still a little unsure of my answer as he watched the screen.
"She woke up just as I was closing the door." Johnny said as he sat down.
"Is she okay?" I blurted out, yet again. I need to learn how to control my mouth!
"Yeah, she just asked where she was and closed her eyes again."
I nodded and continued watching the screen as it all went silent.