Hard to believe that you are Mine.

A Bad Ending To A Perfect Day

After an hour of killing each other with paint, they were all getting tired and more in pain.
"Okay, I think I got a clear shot on Brian." I whispered to the guys.
I was laying behind a mud heap with Zacky and Jimmy either side of me, I could see the other too right in front of me and decided to take my chance.

Moments later Brian cried out in pain as he clutched his side, "What the fuck?!?" he shouted as he looked round. His gaze locked on me, this would not end well.
He was running towards where the three of us were hidden, "I suggest you start running Princess." Zacky smirked as I got up and sprinted in the opposite direction.
I found a thick tree and leaned against it to catch my breath.

[Brian’s POV]
"I'm tired dude. Where the hell are the others?" Johnny asked as we both stood in the middle of the woods.
"I don’t know, but you’re right. I’m in pain." I replied.
Then out of nowhere a sharp pain hit my side, "What the fuck?!?" I shouted as I scanned the area around us.
Then I saw her, she was hidden behind a mud heap with the other two no doubt.
I started running towards her, she got up and ran in the opposite direction till I couldn’t see her.

"Which way did she go?" I asked Jimmy as he stood up and brushed the dirt off his armour.
"I don’t know where Ashley is!" he shouted as if to get someone’s attention, then he pointed to a tree. I knew what he was doing.

I crept towards the tree making sure I didn't make any noise, I could hear her breathing deeply as continued sneaking.
When I was close enough I jumped in front and grabbed her, slinging her over my shoulder,
"Hey, put me down. I didn’t do it!" she screamed through laughter.
"You’re in trouble little missy." I grinned as I brought her back to the others.

"Look what I found boys!" I announced as they laughed at the sight,
"Brian put me down, I feel like my heads going to explode!" she shouted as I pulled her off my shoulder and placed her safely on the ground.
She scowled at me with her arms crossed, you had to admit it looked cute.
"I don’t like you no more." she muttered as she walked towards Johnny and started hugging him.

My stomach dropped but return to normalcy as she said it, why did I let that get to me?
"Johnny how could you. Traitor!" I mocked hurt as I sat down on the ground.
"It’s a charm." Johnny said smugly, I saw Ashley’s face drop slightly and she came running over to me.
"I didn’t mean it." she whispered, I lifted my head and smiled at her, "I know that." I replied as she hugged me.

I felt complete as I held her, what was this weird feeling?
I seem to get it whenever this happened, I shook it off as she let go "I’m tired, can we go now?" she asked as I got up.
"Yeah, let's move." I replied, stroking the back of her head.

We all returned the armour and got back in the car, we reached home and not surprisingly Ashley was asleep.
I put her to bed, kissing her forehead before I left the room and returned to mine to get a shower.
I finished up and walked down stairs, feeling happy for some strange reason.

I reached the lounge and walked in, something was wrong. The guys had worried looks on their faces.

"You guys alright?" I asked.
"You’re going to want to sit down for this." Jimmy said firmly, I did as he said,
"What’s wrong?" I asked again, they all stayed silent.
"The adoption agency rang." Johnny started, "Oh they have the results? Whose the father, are they give-."

"They want her back Brian." Zack shouted as I froze in shock, what?
"What!?" I asked, my voice shaking.
"They called saying they were sorry for the inconvenience and would pick Ashley up at noon tomorrow." Jimmy replied, his face distraught.

"Tomorrow? But, they said this was, the test. One of us is the-" I trailed off.
"I know. They’re still sending the results but they’re taking her." Johnny sighed, I felt a sudden urge of anger sweep over me.
"She’s going to hate it. I’m not letting them take her." I growled, Zacky tried to calm me but it wasn’t working.
"Listen Brian, they wo-"
"I don’t fucking care what they do to me, they arent having her!!"

"I love her too much to let her go." I whispered, loud enough for them to hear,
"We all love her, we’d do anything for her." Jimmy noted.
"But you’ll let complete strangers take her away from us?!" I questioned, he backed down into the sofa in silence.
"I’m going to bed, I can’t deal with this shit anymore!" I said getting up and leaving the room.

[A7x POV]
"I’m going to bed, I can’t deal with this shit anymore!" Brian said as he left the room and walked up the stairs.

"Well he didn’t take that too good." Johnny sighed as he got up as well, "I’m going to bed too."
Jimmy and Zacky replied in unison as Johnny climbed the stairs out of sight.
"He’s real pissed at this. I didn’t think he’d take it like that." Jimmy said as he stretched,
"I did, I could see he was becoming attached to her since the night she had a bad dream. He really does love her, more then any of us." Zacky replied. Johnny nodded before they both stood up and walked upstairs.

"Night dude." Jimmy said as he shut his door, Zacky waved him off as he passed Ashley’s room to see the door slightly ajar.
He poked his head in and saw Brain standing over her.
"Brian. You okay?" he asked as Brian turned his head, he nodded slightly and looked back down at Ashley.
"I know you aren’t happy about this but there really isn’t anything we can do." Zacky said as he stood beside Brian.
"I know. I’m going to miss her so much." he whispered back as he stroked Ashley’s head.
"Come on, you’re going to want to be up early tomorrow." Zacky said, gesturing Brian away and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is Ashley by the way, I was trying to find someone who had even the slightest resemblence to one of the guys.. hope you like it:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/selena%20gomez/1nickjonas4ever/selena%20gomez/selena_gomez_1211731794.jpg?o=638