Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Tension

[A7x POV]
Zacky was up first at 7.30.
He walked downstairs and turned the TV on, letting it fill the room with sound as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal.

Johnny walked down the stairs five minutes later and joined him on the sofa,
"Morning." he said but Zacky just nodded, eyes glued to the TV.
"So, do you think we should wake the other two. We could think of a way to tell Ashley about the her leaving." Johnny stopped as he saw Zacky’s face fall.

"I hate the fucking agency, they’re messing with her head, she’s fine here. I know its a teen girl with 4 guys, plus Matt when he comes back, but Val will be there when she needs a woman." Zacky said as he flicked channels.
"Yes." Johnny sighed.

Upstairs, Jimmy was just waking up.
He got out of bed, shoved a top on and made his way to Brian’s room, "You awake. You decent?" he asked as he slowly opened the door.

Jimmy let the door swing open as he saw Brian coming out the bathroom in a towel, he nodded for Jimmy to come in.

"You okay this morning?" Jimmy asked hesitantly.
"Yes, why wouldn’t I be?" he replied,
"Oh, but I thought you’d be upset because Ashley was leaving to-." Jimmy trailed off when he saw Brian’s face screwed up in anger.
"You couldn’t play along for one minute dude?" he replied as he walked back into the bathroom.
"Sorry..?" Jimmy said as he left the room and walked downstairs.

An hour later Brian emerged from his room and made his way downstairs and into the kitchen.
He walked into the lounge and sat down, they all remained silent.
"She awake yet?" Zacky said finally as the awkward silence broke, "I’ll go wake her." Jimmy said as he got up and ran up the stairs.

[Ashley’s POV]
"Yo, Ashley? You want to wake up now?" I heard Jimmy say as I opened my eyes, "No."
I mumbled as I turned over to face him, he looked anxious.

"Please. We haven’t got long till you le-." Jimmy stopped mid sentence and stayed quiet, I gave him a weird look and stood up.
"Get out, I need to get changed." I said, ushering him out and closing the door.
I put on a pair of jean shorts and searched for a top, when I had no luck I decided to sneak into Zacky’s room and steal one.

I tip-toed across the landing and peeked into his room, it was empty so I opened the door and walked in.
The walls were purple and above his double bed he had 'Vengeance' painted in fancy writing. It was pretty cool.
I walked towards his wardrobe and opened it, wow he was neat. There were tops, jeans in piles and all his jackets were hung up.
I picked a top I liked, black long-sleeved top, but the sleeves went over my hands, with 'fear the wrath of the bat' with the Death bat symbol under it.
I closed his wardrobe and left his room, walking downstairs.

I reached the bottom step and walked into the lounge casually. They all looked up at me as if I was someone else.

"Good morning to you guys too. Nice to see You’re all morning people." I said sarcastically as I sat between Jimmy and Brian.
It went silent until Zacky sat up and looked over at me.
"That’s mine."
"What’s your point Vengeance." I replied, my eyes not leaving the screen.
"You can keep it." he sighed leaning back into the chair.
"Wow, thanks dude." I smiled, he smiled back but it was more a sympathetic smile.

It got to 9.10 and the guys were still moping around on the sofa, I’d had enough.
"Why are you guys being so emo?!" I cried as they all looked at me with glazed over faces,
"I think we should tell her, we haven’t got long left anyway." Johnny said as they all nodded in agreement.

I was confused.
"Tell me what??" I asked a little worried as they all sat up and faced me, "Ashley, yesterday we got a phone call from the adoption agency." Jimmy began.
"Yes, have the results come in?" I asked.
"No."
"Then why did they call?" I was getting scared.
"They, they want to take you back into the centre." Brian said plainly, no emotion on his face.

I stood up and backed away from them all, they were going to dump me back in the agency?
They were going to leave me like everyone else does. I knew this was all too good to be true.

"You’re lying. It’s not true!" my voice trembled in fear.
"I’m sorry Ash." Zacky said in a small voice, I gritted my teeth in anger, "You want to get rid of me, they didn’t call. You fucking called them!" I shouted, my anger rising.
"That’s not true Ashley, we would never do anything like that to you. We love you." Johnny said but I ignored him.
"Oh, but you’ll let complete strangers take me away from you?!" I questioned, they all looked at me in slight shock.
"Ashley, please stop." Brian said dryly, his face still showing no emotion.
"No!" I replied in the same tone, he put his head in his hands and sighed aggressively.

"Ashley you gotta listen to me. I love you, we love you. We wouldn’t, didn’t make a call to the agency." Brian said as he lifted his head again.

He was taking charge again like he did the day in the centre.
"How can I believe you, this has happened so many times before and I believed they loved me and didn’t want me to leave. You’re all the same." I said in disgust.

Brian stood up and walked towards me.
"Stop being so fucking paranoid okay!?! It’s not our fault you have to be taken back to the adoption place, you just have to move on Ashley. You didn’t honestly think you would stay here the rest of your life did you?" he growled at me, I could feel the tears beginning but I tried my best to stop them.

"But I thought after the test results came back things would change and." I trailed off,
"And what, that it would be happy ever after? Grow up Ashley, this is the real world." he shouted, I couldnt keep the tears back any longer so I let them hit my cheeks.
"You’ve changed." I whispered as I began to walk away.
"We’ve all had to change since you came along." he replied aggressively, I couldn’t take it anymore.

Why was he so angry?
Why was he acting like he hated me??
Then I turned round and said it, well shouted it.

"I hate you!"

My voice echoed in the room as my tears had stopped and were replaced by anger and frustration.
They all looked to Brian for a response but he just walked in the other direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
it got a tad dramatic in this and the last chapter but hey, it keeps you occupied!
you prob know whose destined to be 'daddy' now but please keep reading..