Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Goodbye Forever?

I grabbed my bag and started stuffing all my clothes and things in it, Papa Roach was blasting in the background as I felt tears falling again.
I hate my life.
What have I done to deserve this?

There was a knock at the door but I ignored it, I wasn’t in the forgiving mood, "Ashley?"
It was Zacky. I trusted him so I decided to open the door.
"What?" I muttered as I saw him standing there, hands behind his back.
"Are you okay?"

How could he ask a question like that!
"Okay, me? Oh yes I’m just peachy!" I spat.
"Ashley you got to believe Brian, we didn’t make the call. I promise you." he sighed, he looked truthful in his word so I let him in.

"Do you believe me now?" he asked, I nodded and sat on the bed.
"God dammnit!" I shouted, jumping up and kicking my suitcase repeatedly,
"I’m such a screw up!!"

"No you’re not. I didn’t blame you for jumping to conclusions, from what you’ve had to go through." he replied.

"Brian, I said I hated him. Oh god." I buried my head in my hands, "I don’t hate him, he just made me so mad. I, I’ve ruined everything." I walked towards the window and looked out, I saw him sitting on the stone steps smoking.

"Go apologize, he’ll forgive you." Zacky suggested but I just shook my head.
"No he won’t, he never wants to see me again." I sighed as I walked back towards the bed,
"I’ll help you finish packing , you’ve only got an hour left." Zacky said as he began grabbing things around the room, he came across my teddy bear.
"Aww, you still have you’re teddy bear?" he smiled as I turned around and saw him holding a beaten up toy bear with half an ear missing.

"Shut up okay? I've had it since I can remember, my mum said it belonged to her 'boyfriend' and he gave it to her before he left with his band. Then she found out she was Prego with me." I replied as he gave it to me.
"Nice." he said as I chucked the bear on the bed.

[Brian’s POV]
The way she said it, my heart sank. I couldnt say anything in fear of loosing myself.
I sat down on the steps in the garden and took out a lighter and a cigarette, I lit it up and took a long drag.

"Yo Brian, you okay?" Johnny asked as he and Jimmy came and sat beside me.
No!
"Yes." I replied as I finished the cigarette and lit another.
"Then what the fucks wrong with you!? She’s a little girl, and you fucking yell at her like a phsyco!" Jimmy shouted, hitting me in the arm.

"Look, guys. I don’t know what came over me, I didn’t mean to get angry but.. but." I rubbed my eyes, my brain ached with so many thoughts running through my head.

"When she said we were going to send her away, I just got mad that she thought we would actually do that." I finished as I stumped the cigarette out.
"Hm, well are you going to go see her and sort things out before she leaves?" Johnny asked. "I don’t know, she probably doesn’t want to see me ever again." I replied as I looked up to her window.
"You’ll never know unless you go talk to her?" Jimmy suggested, I got up and walked into the house.

He was right, I wouldn’t know what she'd do if I didn’t go and talk to her. I walked up the stairs and towards her room, I stopped when I heard her talking to Zacky about something.
I couldnt just barge in so I continued to my room.

[Ashley’s POV]
"Well I’m done." I said stuffing the last pair of jeans into the suitcase and zipping it up.
"How long now?"
"They’ll be here in 5minutes so we should get your stuff downstairs." Zacky replied as he took my case and carried it down the stairs.

I waited a moment and looked around the room, I knew it was Matt’s but it felt like it was mine too, you know the feeling you get when you’re moving house and you’re looking at your old bedroom for the last time.
I sighed and walked out into the hallway and right into the last person I wanted to collide with.

"Um, I need to talk to you." Brian muttered, clearly avoiding eye contact.
"I can’t really, they’re coming for me in a minute." I replied staring at my feet.
Then there was a silence, the really awkward kind where you wished the ground would swallow you up.

"Sorry.." we both said at the same time, making us smile.
"I don’t hate you, I feel the complete opposite. I was such a brat." I said,
"You weren’t a brat, I knew you weren’t going to take the news well. I feel so bad for shouting at you, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes I’m fine, to be honest I was a little freaked out when you shouted at me. You're scary when you’re angry." I replied.
"I’m such a dick-head." he smiled as the sound of a car horn sounded from outside.
"There’s the social worker people." I said, my face falling.

"I’m going to miss you, you’ve changed us all. In a good way." he replied as I hugged him,
"I’ll miss you too, Brian."

After he let go we walked downstairs to see the others standing by the door, I said bye to each of them before I picked my bag up.
"Hopefully we’ll see you again." Zacky smiled, fighting the tears in his eyes,
"Are you crazy? Of course you’ll see me." I replied, tears now in my eyes.

I said my final goodbye and got into the back of the car, as it drove me away from the only people I truly loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter took so long, i havent had many ideas