Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Anger and Unwanted Attention

The bell dinged as Jimmy opened the door.
Everyone looked up and stared at them as they walked toward the reception counter.
Well wouldn’t you stare if you saw 4 guys dressed pretty heavy in black, with piercings and tattoos walking into an adoption agency with a 13year old girl?
I know I would!

"Hello, may I help you.. gentlemen?" the woman spat. I’m not going to like her.
"Um yes, one of your staff dropped off Ashley at our residence telling her it was the address of her father. That’s pretty messed up don’t you think?" Brian said firmly.
The woman looked him up and down with slight disgust, "Where would Ashley be?" she asked.

I had got distracted by a candle, believe it or not, and was running my index finger through the flame. It felt warm yet not hot enough to burn me.

Brian rolled his eyes, "Go get her!" he asked to no one in particular. Zacky walked over and picked me up round the waist and carried me to the rest of the guys.
"Ashley Ipswich, correct?" she said looking over at her notes, like they were going to help her!
"Hmm, well double checking the information for your file. The address was not a mistake." she said, still looking at the paper on her desk.
"What do you mean not a mistake!? This is a big mistake, places like this cant afford to make mistakes with kids homes!" Brian shouted taking full charge of the situation, which he did when Matt wasn’t around.

It was obvious to me and the others he was getting pissed.
The woman gasped in surprise at his outburst but remained composure, "Ill ask you not to raise you voice Sir, you’re upsetting the other people." she asked, as kindly as she could.
"Well then I guess you get your information sorted out around here." he growled.

Brian was scary when he was angry, and I think the guys agreed because they were keeping silent.
"Go wait in the seating area while I go sort this out." she said as she left her desk.
We did as she said and sat in the waiting area, well I had to sit on Jimmy's lap due to lack of chairs.

"Jesus, what’s taking that bitch so long!?!" Johnny moaned, which made me giggle, which caused us to be hushed.
I couldnt take the boredom so I flipped my zebra printed sidekick open and started playing around.
It must have been over half an hour before the woman came back. I had let my head fall back onto Jimmy's chest as he quietly sung to himself, I was probably the only one who heard it.
The sound of his voice made my eyes feel heavy and I slowly fell asleep.

[A7x POV]
"I’m getting pissed off now. What’s taking her so long!" Zacky cried as he got up.
"Aww, isn’t that a sight. Your singing sent her to sleep Jimmy." he continued, Jimmy looked at her and smiled. "Its a charm really." he said smugly.

"Excuse me, I hope I haven’t kept you.." an old woman asked as they all got up, apart from Jimmy.
"Oh no, not at all." Brian said through gritted teeth.
"..We’ve looked through Ashley's file repeatedly and looked for any possible glitch in the information." she finished.
"And!" Johnny said anxiously.
"Its all correct. That is the address of her father." the woman replied.

"But that’s not possible. I mean, we live there." Zacky said, kind of stating the obvious, the woman chuckled slightly, "Don’t any of you remember doing anything when you were younger, that might’ve had something gone wrong, that could of produced this little situation you’re now in?" she asked, smiling knowingly.
It went silent for a second.
Jimmy lifted Ashley off of himself and laid her across the chairs before joining the guys.

"You mean like sex, right?" Zacky asked, Brian slapped the back of Zacky's head making him flinch.
"Yes sex Zach, how else? Playing chess?" he said sarcastically.
"So none of you remember at all?" she asked as they all shook their heads.
"Always used protection. Don’t want angry fathers coming after us with a knife!" Jimmy laughed as she nodded.

"Okay, then there’s going to have to be an alternate way of finding out." she said.
"Which is?" Brian asked.
"A DNA test, they never fail. Oh at last, Ashley will have family!" she cooed before leaving the 4 guys to sit back down.
"Whoa, DNA test? I hate needles!" Jimmy moaned as he woke Ashley up.

[Ashley’s POV]
I was woken by Jimmy gently shaking my shoulders.
"Oh, what did I miss. Is the address a phoney?" I asked as they all looked uneasy, I was confused.
"What’s wrong?"
They didnt answer.
"Answer Me!!!" I shouted, making them all jumped.
"The address wasn’t a mistake." Johnny began, I looked at them all. They all looked pretty serious.

"So now what? I’m stuck here with no dad!?! This f!cking sucks!" I began shouting.
"Ashley, calm down." Brian asked but I wouldn’t listen. I began kicking things, breaking them so they knew how I felt.
"I hate my life. I Hate It!" I screamed, gaining plenty of attention from the people around me.
"Ashley don’t say that.." Zacky started but was cut short.
"No, you don’t know how it feels okay? You Don’t!" I shouted at him, his eyes glazed over with sadness as he sat back down.

I couldnt take the attention and people trying to calm me down so I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care.

[A7x POV]
"Great!" Jimmy stated as he got up and started walking.
"Where are you going!?!" Brian asked, Jimmy turned round looking pretty angry,
"Where the fuck do you think I’m going? I’m going to get Ashley. If she hurts herself were in deep shit!" he shouted before walking out the building.