Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Decisions

[Ashley’s POV]
I woke up in my own bed the next morning and got dressed straightaway. I didn’t feel like make-up so I tied my hair in a messy ponytail and walked downstairs.
I felt like crap.
I felt bad for running out on the guys and getting them worried yesterday, I felt stupid and childish for doing it as well.
I’m not the only kid in the world stuck in this situation, I need to grow up.

"Hey, you okay?" Zacky asked as I slumped on the sofa next to Johnny and closed my eyes. Did I mention I had a headache as well?
"Hmm, uh fine. Hungry." I muttered as Zacky left his seat and came back with some pop tarts, I was grateful even if my face didn’t show it.
"Ooh Pop tart! Thanks Zacky." Johnny grinned as he took some as well.
"There is something we need to talk to you about, but we can’t start till Brian gets home." Zacky started as I swallowed my breakfast.

"If it’s about yesterday then I’m real sorry. I was so angry, this has happened to me before so I needed to get away." I replied, he just smiled and stole a tart.
"It’s cool. We thought you would react, I mean we would’ve been confused if you didn't." Johnny said as the front door slammed shut, causing an echo to sound through the house.
"Shit!"

"Brian’s home." Jimmy said as he walked into the lounge from the kitchen, he smiled and gave me a wink.
"Fucking piss-heads coming up to me asking for my drivers license. Who the fuck do they think they are, stupid cu--" he stopped dead when he saw me sitting on the sofa, he gave a sheepish grin and continued walking in.
"Nice language." I smirked as he sat down. He smiled again and punched my shoulder playfully.
"I guess that now Brian’s here you can talk to me about the thing?" I asked, everyone suddenly looked uncomfortable, like in the adoption place.
"Is it bad?" I asked, then it hit me.

"You're sending me back aren't you!? You’re sending me back to that place." I begin to say but Johnny cut me off.
"No, we'd never do that Ashley." he said, I sighed and rubbed my head in embarrassment,
"Sorry, I’m just so wound up right now, I’m feeling paranoid." I mumbled, letting my head drop.
"Don’t worry." Brian replied, rubbing my back gently.

[A7x POV]
"Its about the DNA test." Jimmy stated.
Everyone frowned at him, "Jimmy you tard. You can’t just drop it on her like a bomb!!" Johnny shouted, Jimmy rolled his eyes and waved his hand at Johnny so he would stop.
"I told Ashley about it yesterday when I found her. Don’t sweat, Jesus Christ." he continued as everyone went silent.

"So when are we doing it? I’d rather get it over and done with so I don’t have to wait for the negative results." Ashley said as she crossed her legs on the sofa.
"Hmm, how about tomorrow? I’ll ring the hospital." Zacky suggested as he got up and made the call.
"Cool." she replied.