‹ Prequel: Drop It on a Dime

Give Me This One Last Fighting Chance

Ten

Adam’s POV

“Ok you can do this Adam” I said to myself waiting for Dani to come downstairs. Dani and Lilli had been upstairs for at least an hour. Lilli didn’t say a word to Dani; she grabbed her arm and ran up the stairs.

I sat there with Mike, waiting for them to come down. I felt like I could have been in a swimming pool I just kept sweating. “alm own an”

“What?” I shot my head at Mike

“I said calm down man, you are going to make your living room a pool if you’re not careful” he laughed

“Oh right, I’m just really nervous”

“It will be ok, you will know when it’s the right time trust me.”

“Yeah, you’ll know, I didn’t think I could ask Lilli but then I did and she said yes”

I nodded and was about to say something else when I saw Lilli coming down the stairs.

“She’s ready” Lilli smiled widely.

“Ok Dani come on down” Lilli yelled to Dani.

Lilli had put her hair into curls and chose her strapless red dress to go with it. Dani looked absolutely breath taking.

“Hi” I smiled

“Hey, do you know why Dani did all of this to me?”

“Yes, but I can’t exactly tell you the reason”

“So its secret time in Adam’s house tonight I’m guessing?” she smiled and kissed my nose with the lip stick that matched her dress.

“Come on lets go before she does anything else to you Dani”

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I waited for Dani to get to the passenger’s side and held the door for her to get in. She was in and I ran in front of the car to climb into the driver’s seat.

“So where are we going?”

“Well, I wasn’t going to tell you anything but, I’m taking you to the Country Bistro”

“I love that place! But why are we going?”

“You’ll find out soon enough”

“Fine” she smiled and looked out the window

I continued to drive into town until we reached the bistro. I began to sweat again; it was getting closer and closer. I sat there for a moment until I saw Dani at my door.

“Are you ok Adam?”

“Oh yeah I’m fine. Let’s go in.”

We walked in and showed us to our table. I felt my pocket to make sure that the ring was still inside. We ordered our food and talked for a little bit. I was so nervous that I hardly said a word.

“Dani”

“Yes?” she flashed her beautiful smile at me.

“Well I’ve been thinking about it for a little while now, and I was talking to the guys and they think I should and-”

“Adam if you keep talking so fast I’m not going to be able to understand you” she laughed.

“Yeah” I smiled.

“Well the thing is I wanted to ask you something really important”

“What is it?”

“I’ve asked you once before but I want to make sure that you still want to”

It dawned on her and I saw her eyes tear up.

“Will you marry me Dani?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I may have another update of my sisky story today Im not sure[sorry for the cliffhanger :)]. Im going to be working on the next chapter of my Mike story now :)

Hope you all like it
comments?