‹ Prequel: Drop It on a Dime

Give Me This One Last Fighting Chance

Eleven

“Will you marry me Dani?”

I smiled, “Yes, of course I will”

Adam got up out of his seat and went down on one knee; he pulled out the ring and placed it on my finger. I looked at it in awe.

“Adam this is absolutely beautiful, I love it”

“I’m glad you like it”

“I don’t like it Adam I love it I told you that” I smiled.

“Good. I was wondering would you like to dance?”

I didn’t realize it but there was a string quartet playing on the balcony above us. I smiled and nodded. Adam took my hand and led me to the dance floor. There were a few other couples dancing while Adam and I began ours.

“You look beautiful Dani”

“Thanks, Lilli did most of it” he laughed quietly.

“I doubt that”

I smiled and danced closer to Adam. “So what do you wanna do now?” I smirked at him.

“Well I think that I could figure something out for us to go and do” he bit his lip and paid for our dinner bill.

I kissed him as he opened the door to leave the restaurant. I threw my purse along with my phone into the back seat and climbed into the front seat.

“Home?”

“What do you think Adam?”

“Aye Aye captain” he started the car and put it into drive.

It may have been the quickest trip back to the house that I had ever taken. I climbed out of the car and ran to the door unlocking it. I was going to make Adam work for it. I kicked off my heels and ran up the stairs and shut our door.

“Oh Dani, where are you?” like he didn’t know

I hopped onto our bed after slipping off my dress leaving me in my red lace-trim baby-doll lingerie.

“Dani” Adam poked his head through the opening of the door “whoa” and he smiled. I laid on my stomach and crossed my legs in the air and smiled at him.

“Is this what you had in mind Mr. Siska?”

“There might be a little more to it”

“Well you should show me what else you would want to add”

I sat up on my knees and met his lips as he fell onto the bed with me underneath him. I let a small moan escape my lips which Adam smiled as he kissed the crook of my neck. I slid my hands under his shirt, “Oh so that’s what you want is it?” He leaned up and pulled his shirt off. Our lips met again as he pulled off his belt and his pants to follow.

“Mmm…Adam” I rocked back and forth enjoying the pleasure that had been missing for so long. We made love for the rest of the night, one night I wont forget for a long time.

*****

“Good morning love” I opened my eyes to Adam’s smiling face.

“Good morning, how did you sleep?” I kissed his lips before he could answer

“Magnificent and you?”

“Hmm…how can I put this, I never want to get out of this bed it was so good”

“Well its always going to be that way from now” I snuggled into his chest and fell back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap I have not updated my sisky story in forever! [apologies to everyone who has been reading!] Im going to finish this story up so I can focus on my Mike story and possibly a new one at somepoint :) Enjoy :)