‹ Prequel: Drop It on a Dime

Give Me This One Last Fighting Chance

Twelve

I awoke later that day still wrapped in Adam’s arms, a place I never wanted to leave. I felt him move and he flipped over. I sat up and looked at my hand where the engagement ring sat on my finger, it was like it was always meant to be there, and it was perfect.

I slid off the bed and went into the bathroom to shower, I took one last glance at Adam lying in bed sleeping then I hopped into the shower. The hot water ran over my skin, I stood there for a moment and enjoyed the water running over my skin before I washed my hair and the rest of my body.

I stepped out of the shower and looked down at my hand; I called Lilli after I was done to come over so we could get down to business. I was ready to marry Adam and I wanted it to happen as soon as possible.

“So you knew that he was going to ask me?”

“Yeah I knew, I helped him put it together, well I put my two sense in and he took it” she smiled.

“Haha good, now I was thinking maybe we could get married in the beginning part of June” Adam had walked into the living room.

“That’s fine with me as long as you can put everything together in three months”

“Oh that’s no problem sweetie, so June’s good for you?”

“Yup fine with me” Adam kissed my forehead and went out onto the deck.

“Well that was easier than I thought it would be”

I sat on the couch pondering what my next decision should be, and then one popped into my head.

“Lilli I was wondering, would you be my maid of honor?”

“Oh Dani I would love to!” she hugged me excitedly.

We sat there talking about all of the possibilities for the wedding and after awhile I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes. I awoke to someone giving me a kiss on the nose. I opened my eyes and saw a smile that was stretched across his face. I leaned up and kissed his back.

“Sorry I couldn’t resist”

“That’s ok with me, kisses from you are the best presents” I smiled as Adam sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We sat there talking about all of the things that we were excited for after we were married. Lilly had left earlier that day since I had fallen asleep, I must have really needed it but it felt like I needed more. I kissed Adam on the cheek and walked upstairs past our room to check on Emma and Jonathan, they were both sound asleep which reminded me why I went upstairs in the first place.

I walked back to our room, snuggled down between the sheets and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally have finished my Sisky story! yay! I will be posting the rest probably by the end of the week :) and then I will finish my Mike Carden story:) Sorry for not finishing this sooner :)

P.S. I'll probably be posting another chapter tonight too :D