‹ Prequel: Drop It on a Dime

Give Me This One Last Fighting Chance

Eight

“Adam stop you’re going to injury your arm even more than it already is”

“What I just wanted to give you a kiss”

“Yeah along with running your hands up and down my shirt”

“Yeah you know you like it” Adam whispered in my ear making the hair on my neck stand up. I looked at him and smiled. “I do like that” I began to run my hands up his shirt and kissed his neck “but you’re going to have to wait” I winked at him and walked into the living room and plopped myself onto the couch.

“You’re a tease” I heard him say.

“Yeah but you like it”

He poked his head in and smiled at me. “So how long have the kids been down?” He asked me suggestively.

“I just put them down a little while ago”

“Do you, well you know?”

“Not until your arm is healed, you don’t want to injure it again do you?”

“If it was something with you I wouldn’t mind” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

“No Adam”

He walked around the couch and started to run his finger up and down my neck moving pieces of my hair from time to time. I tried to ignore him but after awhile I just wanted to give in, but thankfully I didn’t. I let him have some fun but I didn’t let him go far enough to hurt himself.

He nipped at my neck, and ran his hands up my shirt as we repositioned ourselves on the couch. “Adam take it easy” I breathed out. “I’m fine don’t worry” Right on time I heard a faint cry coming from upstairs.

“Adam I need to get up”

“You don’t need to get up” he said between kisses.

“One of the kids is up”

He mumbled something and let me get out from underneath him, I ran up the stairs into their room.

“Which one of my beautiful babies is crying in here?” I saw Emma moving her arms and whimper a little. I picked her up and sat down in my “mommy” rocking chair.

“What’s wrong little girl?”

Emma grabbed onto my finger and put it into her mouth and took it back out and laughed. I tickled her tummy which made her laugh more then she already was. Just as I was tickling Emma’s tummy again Adam walked into the room and smiled.

“So it was my daughter then kept us from doing things downstairs.”

Emma stretched her arms like she wanted to go to Adam “Do you want to go to daddy?” I stood up and placed her in Adam’s arm. Emma started moving her arms around lightly hitting Adam and laughing.

“I think she wants to play” While Adam played with Emma I went to check on Jonathan, who was still sleeping peacefully.

Adam’s POV

I sat on the floor play with Emma. She wiggled her arms and body as I held onto her so she wouldn’t topple over. Dani had left to grab the phone then came back a few minutes later smiling.

“What’s up buttercup?”

“Nothing”

“No, seriously what’s up?”

She picked up Jonathan and sat down on the floor. “Well I just found out that one of my cousins is pregnant, and her and her husband have been trying for awhile now”

“Ahh, well that’s great Dani”

We sat there on the floor together playing with Jonathan and Emma. Thoughts kept running through my mind, ones that I had hoped that would have happened by now. I knew it was time and I needed to talk to the guys to find out how I should do it.

Marriage was the last thing on my mind, but it was time for Dani, the kids and I to be a real family.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought since I havent updated my Sisky story in awhile, I finally had the time since I have break this week! yay! ok I hope you guys like it =]

[sorry for the wait ^-^]