Hello Beautiful

Laura And I Get Caught Up In The Bathroom

Ring

I moaned.

Ring

"Who’s calling me now?" I groan and reach over to check my phone.

Lauralicious

My eyes widened and I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. My crush is calling me... I smiled. Why does she have to be so amazing?

"Hey!" I smiled as I answered my cell.

"Hi Nick! Can you guys come with me to pick out a tour bus? Pleeeeeeeease?" she begged.

"Sure!! Let me just ask my brothers and I'll call you back when we are ready, ok?" I couldn't resist, I just love it when she's happy.

"YAY! Ok. See ya!" she finished.

"Bye." I smiled and shut my phone off.

I ran into Joe's room

"HEY!" I yelled.

"WHA?!?! OW!!" He screamed and fell off his bed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't laugh at me! What?" He said, getting up.

"Laura called and..." I began and then Joe started singing,

"Laura and Nick sittin' in a tree...”

"Stop!! Well, she wants to go tour bus shopping and.... can we?" I begged him; I really wanted to see Laura. I know I'm in love with her... I'm not just so sure about her having the same feelings for me…

"Sure!! But Kevin's driving!! Oh, and if you need flirting tips, ask me, The Master," he acted all conceited.

"Ok, but you are so full of yourself," I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He threw a pillow at me, but missed as I closed his door.

"KEVIN!!" I yelled, pounding away at his door. He opened it when I wasn't looking and I smacked him in the face; accidentally of course.

"Ow!! Yes?" he winced as he rubbed his nose.

"Laura called and she wanted us to take her tour bus shopping. I asked Joe, and he said yes, but you have to drive," I said it all in one breath.

"Ok, but why me?" He sighed.

I wasn’t listening. I was too busy picking out what I was going to wear in my head.

I really didn't know how to flirt, since I'm really shy around girls. So, reluctantly, I turned to ‘The Master’.

"Hey Joe." I knock on his door.

"Yes?" He opened the door, looking curious.

"Got any tips?" I asked him.

"Here are some that I wrote down for you dude." He handed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks." I smiled, looking at them.

"No prob, little man." He laughed and closed the door.

I went back in my bedroom. I sat down on the bed and read the paper. The first thing I saw was that I have to smell really good.

I went to the bathroom and found my Abercrombie cologne and put some on. I knew that Laura loved the way that it smelled. Then, it said that if I wanted to get closer to a girl, whisper to her. I kept that in mind.

Next, an innocent touch, as in lightly touch her arm, hand, or shoulder. I kept that in mind too. Another one was always have a smile on my face. Whenever I think about Laura I instantly start smiling, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

I walked out of my room and knocked on Kevin and Joe's doors.

"Ready?" they asked me.

"Ready," I nodded.

We checked out of the hotel and drove to our house. She was staying there for a little while until the tour started. We had been staying in a hotel closer to Los Angeles for a concert there. I wanted to call her to tell her that we were on our way.

"Hi Nick!" she answered.

"Hey Laura, we're on our way to pick you up." I smiled.

"Ok!! See you soon!!" She sounded really happy.

"Ok, bye." I said.

"Bye." She finished.

We got to the house. Kevin unlocked the door. Dad was in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading the paper.

"Hey Dad!!" We smiled.

"Hey guys." He looked up from his paper. “How was the concert?”

“It was good. Joe dropped his mic.”

“It was an accident!”

“I know I’m just making a point of it, since the one time I dropped my mic, you made fun of me for weeks!”

“Hey guys!”

There she is. She walked towards me… I took two steps forward and grabbed her in a hug. I had missed her so much, even though it was only for less than a day. She hugged me back really tightly. When we finally let go of each other, everyone was staring at us, but I didn’t even care.

The computer was on.

“Doing homework?” I smirked at her. She never does her homework.

“Not exactly.”

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Joe walked over to see what was on the screen. So did Kevin, but I stayed in my place, even when Laura rushed to turn it off.

"Nothing!!" she said quickly.

They looked at the screen, and then looked at me, and then at her.

"Ooooohhhh...." They laughed as Laura blushed. I wanted to tell her that she looked cute when she blushed, but I thought that might be crossing the line.

"Hi boys!” Our mom walked in from the living room.

"Mommy!!!” Joe jumped her, but then saw a better target: “Frank The Tank!!! Hey buddy, how goes it?”

"Not bad, not bad at all.”

“Hey guys, I have my last equestrian team meet today before we go on tour, so would you guy stay and watch me ride, please? Pretty please with sugar on top and ice cream in the middle?" Laura pouted, looking absolutely adorable.

"Sure!" I smiled; I just couldn't resist making her happy.

"YAY!!" She clapped her hands and turned the computer off.

"Let's go!!" she grabbed her gloves, walked to the door, and put her Sperrys on. We followed her out the door.

"So, are you excited for your last meet?" I sat next to her in the back of Kevin's car; Kevin and Joe were in the front.

"Yeah! I hope we beat Stonegate!! Besides, their team sucks..." she laughed and looked at me.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah, they've been the 2nd worse team since my 4 years of riding," she smiled.

"Ah, I see. Then, who's the worst?" I asked her, smiling in the process.

"Centennial, but I heard that they got better riders this year," she frowned a little.

"Oh. So, who's the number one team?" I gently touched her arm and she reddened.

"To tell you the truth, my team's the best. Out of all my years as being a Golden Bear, they were number one 3 out of the 4 years I've been on the team." She smiled once again.

"Cool. So, does your team have any rivals?" I smiled.

"Sonora... gosh I hate that team..." she muttered, as if the words were really bad to say, like Voldemort.

"Oh, what's wrong with them?" I touched her shoulder this time.

"Well, a year ago, this girl named Ansley decided to try to take all of our players out of the ring and put them into the emergency room by giving one of the horses some sort of drug to make it act weird. Well, the horse bucked off 4 riders and put 3 of them in the hospital..." Her eyes started to water a little and she looked down.

"That's horrible..." I place my hand on her cheek, wiping her tears away.

"They caused us to be second best, and I want my team to be the best." She looked into my eyes, and I looked back into hers.

"I understand," I nodded and smiled. She hugged me right then and there. I hugged her back; I wanted her to feel comfortable with me.

"Well, we're here!!" Kevin said. We got out the car and started looking around. We found a maroon and white bus.

"Let's go and look in that one!" she squealed.

"Ok." We smiled and followed her into the bus.

"Ooo, this is cool," she said looking around.

"Sorta cramped, but cool," Joe said.

"Ok, you and Nick can look at the bedrooms and bathrooms, and me and Joe will at the driving system," Kevin said.

"Ok." Laura and I smiled.

"Ok, let's look..." She walked to the back of the bus. I followed her.

I wanted to get a little closer to her, so I quietly snuck up behind her and put my hands on her hips. She squealed and I laughed.

"Nick!" She smiled, and giggled.

"Laura!" I mimicked her and we both laughed as she grabbed my hands and wrapped them all the way around my waist. I took this as a very good sign.

Well, it got to the point where we were looking at the bathroom. It was a disgusting bathroom, I have to say.

"Ugh... no..." she said.

We were in a cramped spot, she turned around and her body was pressed up against mine. I looked at her.

"Oh. Oops, uh, sorry..." She blushed furiously.

"It's ok..." I smiled. She smiled back.

We stared at each other for a second, then we snapped out of it.

"Uhhh... let's see if we can get out..." I said.

"Yeah..." she nodded. We both tried to squeeze past each other. I tried really hard not to move as she brushed up against me while trying to get out.

We finally made it.

"What took you lovebirds so long?" Kevin smiled at me. We blushed a little.

"Nothing, but I definitely don't like that bathroom, let's go to look at a different bus..." She walked to the door.

"Yeah," I followed her.

"So, what did happen?" Joe whispered.

"We got stuck in a cramped spot," I simply said.

"Oh, I see..." He smiled.

"I was trying not to get hard but it didn’t really work," I whispered sarcastically. Joe just laughed and gave me the thumbs up.

"OH MY GAWD..." Laura yelled.

"What?" we said.

"It's the JONAS Bus!!" She said.

"The what?" We were clueless.

"It’s exactly like your bus, but a little different. Don’t you see it?" She told us.

“Wait, we didn’t drive the bus here, we brought the SUV,” Joe said sounding confused.

"Joseph, you are an idiot," Kevin said, "Just stop trying to understand little brother." Kevin ruffled his hair and Joe swatted his hands away.

"Don't touch my hair," he muttered.

"Well Laura, is that the one you want?" I asked, ignoring my brothers.

"Absolutely." She turned to me and smiled, causing my heart to melt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Message and comment please! I haven't asked you guys to yet, but I am now. I want to know if I shold just stop writing this one. I know it kinda stinks so far...