Hello Beautiful

Nicholas Jerry Jonas, My Knight In Shining Armor

I can't believe that we won the IEA meet.

Oh my God, today's the first show on the Jonas Brothers tour! And it starts at my school, but nobody from HIES knows except Mr. Klingman and Mrs. Jespersen. I’m closing the talent show with Kevin, Nick, and Joe!!! This is going to be awesome!!

"Laura... Wake up sweetheart... Nick's going to ride the bus with you since his brothers already left... I'll help you with your outfit..." Denise woke me up.

I sat up straight. The word Nick totally got my attention.

"I'm up, Mrs. Jonas!" I said.

It basically took Denise and I fifteen minutes to get into the outfit for the first tour stop, a black sequined dress and the coolest boots ever, and to fix my hair, then I scurried to the bathroom to apply make-up. I came out and having nothing to do, went to watch TV.

I saw Nick on the love seat and I sat next to him.

"Hey." I smiled at him. Denise went to turn the car on.

"Hey, wow, you look..." He stared at me and smiled.

"Thanks..." I said and blushed slightly.

I flipped through the channels and settled on an early morning episode of Living the Dream.

“NO!!!” Nick wailed.

“What? I think this is hysterical! Come on, what’s wrong with it?”

“This is the episode where my hair is messed up.”

“Loser.”

“Hey!”

Time to go kids!”

“COMING!”

Being his normal sweet self, Nick sat in the back of the car with me. We drove down to the bus stop and the bus pulled up as soon as we got there.

"Well, let's go Nick." I smiled at him.

"Ok"

We said bye to Mrs. Jonas and she said good luck.

"Let's sit all the way in the back," Nick said.

"Ok, right here." We reached the last possible place to sit on the bus, the couch next to the back door. I sat down first because he let me; what a gentleman. Sigh. Then, he sat down close beside me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I yawned. I had been so excited the night before that I hadn’t gotten much sleep.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder." Nick smiled.

There he went with his gentle ways.

"Thanks." I smiled and dropped my head on his shoulder. He smiled back, and after a couple of minutes he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked in his eyes and he did the same. I smiled and blushed; so did he.

When we finally reached HIES, we had to go to the Fine Arts Building and sit in the drama room and nobody was allowed to know we were there.

How exciting! (I hope you heard the sarcasm...)

Trying not to be spotted, we carefully made our way down to the drama room, where all of the performers were supposed to meet before closing the HIES All School Talent Extravaganza 2008.

When we entered the door, Kevin, Joe, Jack, Garbo, John, and Ryan were standing in front of us looking worried.

"Thank God you are safe!!" Kevin and Joe said. Kevin hugged Nick and Joe hugged me.

"I feel a group hug coming!!" Garbo smiled.

"Oh, come on!!" I smiled and pulled Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ryan, John, Jack, and Garbo into a hug. We laughed.

I stopped laughing when I saw the teen singing sensation, and my mortal enemy, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. She walked towards me with a smile on her face.

"Hi, you must be Laura Sullivan, the new singing sensation.” She put a ton of emphasis on the word ‘new’. “I'm-"

"I know, you're Miley Cyrus. Nice to make your acquaintance." I forced a smile and shook her hand ever so slightly. She laughed a little; so did I. As she laughed, I remembered a joke my BFF Kendall had told me: Miley Citrus is a whorange. I laughed a little harder.

"So, how are you? I heard you used to study Broadway when you were little.”

"Yeah. Very little, I started at age 3 and a half until I was 8 and a half. Very grueling work," I smiled grimly.

"Oh, that's nice!" She smiled really big and her grayish-blue eyes sparkled.

"Yes, indeed, it was a good point of my life, getting into show music."

"Yeah, it is. I also heard you play 5 instruments," she said.

"7, if you include the tambourine and voice," I smiled. It was almost time for me to go on.

"Well, are you nervous about your first show?" she asked me; we walked over to stand with our performing groups.

First show? Man, I already told you I play 7 instruments, couldn't she figure out that I could already do concerts? my brain screamed silently at her.

"No, not really, I've performed before. This is like concert 212," I smiled.

"Wow, I'm only on my 9th." Her jaw dropped.

Well, that's what you get for not doing lessons and instruments, I thought to myself.

Nick was staring at me. I smiled at him.

"And closing the show, we have several special guests.” Mr. Klingman motioned me in.

Right next to me, Kevin and Nick started up Get Back.

I walked out onstage and started singing to all my friends:

Don’t walk away like you always do
This time
Baby you’re the only thing that’s been
On my mind
Ever since you left
I’ve been a mess
You won’t answer your phone
I’ll say it once
And I’ll leave you alone
But I gotta let you know

I wanta get back
To the old days
When the phone would ring
And I knew it was you
I wanta talk back
And get yelled at
Fight for nothing
Like we used to
Oh
Kiss me
Like you mean it
Like you miss me
Cause I know that you do
I wanta get back
Get back
With you

Ayayayayayayaya

Still look at me that way
I see it in your
Eyes
Don’t worry about me
I’ve been
Fine
I’m not gonna lie
I’ve been a mess
Since you left
And every time I see you
It gets more and more intense

I wanta get back
To the old days
When the phone would ring
And I knew it was you
I wanta talk back
And get yelled at
Fight for nothing
Like we used to
Oh
Kiss me
Like you mean it
Like you miss me
Cause I know that you do
I wanta get back
Get back
With you

You were the only one I wanted
And you were the first one I fell for

You’re the only one that I’ve been needing
And I don’t want be lonely anymore

I wanta get back
To the old days
When the phone would ring
And I knew it was you
I wanta talk back
And get yelled at
Fight for nothing
Like we used to
Oh
Kiss me
Like you mean it
Like you miss me
Cause I know that you do
I wanta get back
Get back
With you
Get back
Get back
Get back
Get back
Get back
Get back
Get back
Get back
Oh
Kiss me
Like you mean it
Like you miss me
Cause I know that you do
I wanta get back
Get back
I wanta get back
Get back
I wanta get back
Get back
Get back

Yea-how


Wow. They were cheering for me.

“Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate this and it is an honor to be asked to close the HIES talent show.” More cheering. “I actually requested that the Burning Up Tour start here because, well, I wanted to see you guys again before I go on tour around the country with Nick, Kevin, and Joe.” Lots more screaming. “I also wanted to thank everyone who was on the ASPA trip, Kayla, Cece, Lindsay, Kendall, Casey, and Evy.” More screams. “And my dance partners, Alex, Michael, and Austin.” Lots of screaming here. “You guys helped me get signed, so, thank you.”

“This next song is called Party and I would like to dedicate it to all of you awesome HIES students out there.”

I saw you lookin’ over
Now I see you moving this way
Pushing through the crowd
Like you got something to say
Yeah
But you couldn’t walk
Cause the music’s taking over your feet
I could tell by your toes
That you’re rocking to this beat

You gotta dance
‘Til you ache
‘Til you drop
‘Til you break
Free your soul
Let me see you shake
One by one were stealing the stage
Here we come
So get out of our way

It won’t be long
‘Til the summer's gone
Get your party on
So we’ll sing along
Hold on tight
It’s a crazy night
Get your party on
So we’ll scream it out loud

Yeow

I know your type
And all the hype
Is going straight
To your head
And everybody’s
Stopping what their doing
Cause your face is turning red
Yeah
Gotta learn
How to move to the grove
Give in
Or get out
Put your hands in the air
Stand up in your chair
And shout

You’re all dolled up
With nowhere to go
You wanna get out and
Put on a show
There’s nothing wrong with
Staying home
As long as you’ve got your
Radio

It wont be long
'Til the summer's gone
Get your party on
So we’ll sing along
Hold on tight
It’s a crazy night
Get your party on
So we’ll scream it
Don’t wanna wait
And don’t ya be late
Get your party on
So we’ll sing along
Hold on tight,
It’s a crazy night
Get your party on
So we’ll scream it out
Loud

Come on!
Atlanta, Georgia
Bring it on for me baby!

The little things that you do
From across the room
I see you sending me clues
They're in the way
You make me move

It won’t be long
'Til the summer's gone
Get your party on
So we’ll sing along
Hold on tight
It’s a crazy night
Get your party on
So we’ll scream it
Don’t wanta wait
And don’t ya be late
Get your party on
So we’ll sing along
Hold on tight
It’s a crazy night
Get your party on
And scream it out loud

Scream it out loud
Get your
Get your
Party on


"Ok, now, I'm going to sing a song to somebody." I smiled, slightly breathless. I desperately wanted to sing to Nick, but I was scared and I didn’t know if I was allowed to do that…

Oh, what the heck…

“This next song is for a very close and personal friend of mine, who is coming with me on tour and who is very special to me...” Now what could I sing? OH!!!

“And it’s called Until You’re Mine.”

My state of mind
Has finally got the best of me
I need you next to me
I'll try to find
A way that I can get to you
Just wanna get to you

The world I see is perfect now
You’re all around
With you I can breath

Until you're mine
I have to find
A way to fill this hole inside
I can’t survive
Without you here by my side
Until you're mine
Not gonna be
Even close to complete
I won't rest until you're mine
Mine

Alone inside
I can only hear your voice
Ringing through the noise
I can’t find my mind
Keeps on coming back to you
Yeah
Always back to you

Wanted something out of reach
It’s killing me
You’re all I see
Yeah

Until you're mine
I have to find
A way to fill this hole inside
I can’t survive
Without you here by my side
Until you're mine
Not gonna be
Even close to complete
I won't rest until you're mine

Mine

Just stop wondering
If we were meant to be
Forget about fate
And just hold me
I'm ready to begin
The waiting has to end
Right now
Today
I've got to find a way
Yeah

Mine
Until you're mine
Until you're mine
I have to find
A way to fill this hole inside
I can’t survive
Without you here by my side
Until you're mine
Not gonna be
Even close to complete
I won’t rest until you’re mine

My state of mind
Has finally got the best of me
I need you next to me...


“Thank you guys so much!!!”

The last part of the show was reserved for the boys and Miley. I stared at Nick the whole time; he looked so hott as he sang and played the guitar and keyboard. He smiled flirtatiously and winked at me. I laughed, smiled, and winked back, blushing furiously. He came down off the stage and sat next to me to watch Miley sing and wrapped his arm around me. I saw Miley frown when she looked at us and I laughed silently to myself as she flirted relentlessly with him, smiling and winking. He just looked at me whenever she did this, I would giggle, and he would smile back.

After the concert and pep rally, we had a meet and greet. That’s when the devil walked towards us. The 'devil' would be my ex-boyfriend, Chris.

"Ummm... I'll be right back..." I chickened out and ran to the bathroom, but I didn’t make it that far. I sat down on the floor of the ninth grade hallway and started to sob. I guess the guys heard, when they ran to find me.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked me, sitting next to me.

"Oh... nothing..." I looked away.

"Tell the truth..." Joe sat in front of me. I could tell he was giving me a serious look because of the tone of his voice.

"Do I have to?" I looked at them.

"Yes," they said. Nick sat down on my other side.

"You know that guy who was walking towards us?" I said.

"Yeah, what about him?" They looked concerned.

"Well... th-th-that's... my e-e-ex..." I started sobbing.

"WHAT?" They basically yelled.

I nodded. "Yeah... that's my ex-boyfriend..." I managed to say.

"What did he do to you to get you so worked up?" Nick asked me.

"He cheated on me..." I whispered.

"NO!" Nick said in a tone that sounded furious.

I stared at him; I didn't know that he cared that much for me.

"Yea..." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Well, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!!" He yelled and rolled up his sleeves and walked down the hallway.

"No!! Nick!! DON'T!!" I shot up and ran after him. I grabbed his arm. "Don't do this..." I looked at him sadly.

"I have to..." He looked back at me. He jumped over the table and tackled Chris to the floor.

I was right there and I screamed, and then started crying again. Nick and Chris started wrestling with each other. Luckily, there were no adult supervisors around, thank goodness.

Kevin and Joe ran to me and watched the two 15-year-olds fight. Kendall stood beside Joe and watched in horror. Kevin pulled me into a hug, and held me close. I sobbed into his chest and held onto him tightly. Joe and Kendall came over and Joe put his hand on my shoulder. Kendall wrapped her arms around my shoulders, trying to comfort me. I could hear grunts and clothing ripping. This is not how I wanted the first show to end....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, there might not be another update for a few weeks, cause I'm going on vacation with my parents, but I'll try. More comments = faster updates!

Song Credits:

Get Back, Party, and Until You're Mine by Demi Lovato