Hello Beautiful

Attack Of The Show Tunes

I woke up to the sound of a beautiful angelic soprano singing.

Once in a lifetime
Means there’s no second chance
So I believe that you and me
Should grab it while we can
Make it last forever
And never give it back
It’s our turn
And I’m loving where we’re at
Because this moment’s
Really all we have

Everyday
Of our lives
Wanta find you there
Wanta hold on tight
Gonna run
While we’re young
And keep the faith
Everyday
From right now
Gonna use our voices
And scream out loud
Take my hand
Together we
Will celebrate
Oh
Everyday


Laura sang while still laying next to me, keeping time to the beat of my heart with her head pressed against my chest. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at her. I yawned a little and smiled wider.

"Good Morning, Nicky! Like that wake up call?" She smiled and moved her head a few inches to the left so that she could look up at me. I sat up with my arms still around her.

"Yes, actually I did. You sounded better than Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens." I smiled at her.

"Awwww.... stop it." She giggled and blushed. I laughed.

"Ok, I will then!!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Awwwww...." She pouted in an adorable way and pulled on my arms. I laughed again.

"So... had a good sleep, I suppose?" I smiled. She sat up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Best I've ever slept, actually. It must be this mattress or something else in here…" She looked me up and down and laughed. I blushed a little.

"Well, we’ve still got a day left 'til we get to New York, so what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Hmmm... Let’s see what your brothers and the band want to do first, Nicky." She hopped off the bed.

"I'm gonna go get changed." I shot up from her bed.

"Same here..." She walked to her closet. I just stood there. "Ummm... if you're going to get changed, I think you should go to your part of the bus." She giggled and I snapped out of the trance she put over me.

"Oh... ummm... sorry..." I said, opening the door.

"It's ok, Nicky." She giggled again. I left and closed the door. I turned around to see Joe and Kevin with knowing smiles on their faces.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU PERVS! I DID NOT DO THAT WITH HER LAST NIGHT!!" I snapped at them.

They laughed and said “EWWW!!!”

"No, what we mean is she's not mad at you, is she?" Kevin smiled.

"Nope. She's ok and she thanked me for putting her ex in a coma. She said he was tearing her up inside," I told them. Joe smiled and Kevin laughed.

"What? What happened?" Garbo popped up behind Kevin. We laughed at him.

"Laura forgave Nick." Kevin told him.

"Really? You made her forgive you?" John asked.

"Not ‘made’. She thanked me for putting him in a coma since he was breaking her down" I told him. "Well, I'm gonna get changed." I said, walking past them.

"We're planning on going to IHOP for breakfast." Joe called after me.

"Great, something to make you more hyper!" I laughed as I went to my room.

I came out and sat next to Joe near the TV and Laura came out at least 30 minutes later. We stared at her.

"What? It takes me a good hour to shower and 20 minutes to do the other girly things, alright?" She smiled and laughed. She looked stunning, even though she wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"So, where are we going to eat?" She sat on the arm of the couch next to me.

"IHOP." We told her.

"Oh my gosh, I love the International House of Pancakes!!" She giggled and clapped her hands. We laughed at her. Sometimes she could be so pretty when she acts funny.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Kevin yelled.

"YEAH!!" We screamed and ran off the bus.

"Wanna skip to IHOP with me, or you're too cool to do that?" Laura asked me. I laughed; she just says the right things at the right time.

"I'm cooler than the North Pole when I skip, so yes, I'll be glad to." I offered her my arm to link with hers.

She laughed and hooked her arm with mine. We skipped into IHOP and had lots of pancakes and maple syrup. I don’t even want to describe how Joe was acting after breakfast.

Later:

"There's a grocery store over there, wanna go?" Kevin asked us. We all nodded and paid our waiter. We walked into the store.

"Let's buy all the magazines we want, my treat!" Laura smiled.

"You don't have to do that," Joe said.

"Awww... but, this is for the times you had to pay for my stuff," she said.

"Which was never," Kevin laughed.

"Oh. Well, it’s my treat anyway." She smiled. We chose our magazines and Laura paid for them.

"Wanna skip back into the bus?" I asked her.

"Sure!!" She hooked her arm with mine again and we skipped onto the bus.

"Ok... let's find us in the magazines..." Joe said. We laughed and rolled our eyes at his conceitedness.

"Oooohh... a quiz on which Jonas Brother to date!! You should take it Laura,” said John.

"Take it!" Joe said.

"Yes!" everyone, except me, said. After a couple of minutes, she said she was done.

"Who did you get?"

"Who’s the lucky brother?”

"Who is it?”

"Laura..." we all whined. She turned so red that she covered her face with the magazine.

"Laaauuuraaa.... who did you geeeeet?" Joe and Kevin asked her.

"Here, look." She gave them the magazine. They smiled and stared at me.

"What?" I was curious. Who did she get? I thought to myself.

"Here, look for yourself." Joe smiled and shoved the magazine under my nose.

"Thanks?" I laughed and scanned the page, looking for her results.

She ended up getting me. My stomach did flips and my cheeks flushed. Laura saw my embarrassment and came to my rescue.

“Ok, who wants to watch High School Musical 2?" Laura took out her HSM2 DVD and waved it over her head.

"OK!!" We smiled. Me, Laura, and Joe sat on the couch. She crossed her legs and leaned against me. I pretended to yawn and stretch my arms up over my head. As I dropped my arms, I let one fall over her shoulders. She snuggled a little bit closer to me. Joe gave me a thumbs up behind her back. I smiled to myself.

"I love this movie," Laura smiled.

"Maybe we'll love it just as much as you do," Joe laughed.

"You better, Joey!!" Laura laughed at him.

"Hey, the name is Joe. Use it," he laughed.

"Awww... but I like Joey better!" she smiled.

"Grrr... Ok..." Joe laughed again.

We started watching the movie.

“I love this song!” Laura said as the intro came on. My brothers and me couldn't help but laugh. When the first solo song came on, Fabulous, Laura sang along with it and with every other song in the whole musical movie. When she did Ashley Tisdale’s songs, she was hysterical.

"Wow. You are amazing," Joe said.

"Thanks, that's what I get out of training, I guess," she sighed and laughed. Then she muted the TV and started doing lines:

She cried: “I can’t do this, I just can’t! Just go Troy! Just go away! Now! I can’t take it anymore! I gotta go my own way!” She was making fun of Vanessa Anne Hudgens.

We laughed again and again. She was so gorgeous when she acted dramatic.

Then she sang You Are The Music In Me. It was absolutely beautiful. She sounded really magnificent.

"Wow... I'm speechless..." I whispered in her ear and smiled. The others' jaws were agape.

"Thanks..." she whispered back and blushed.

Then, the song that Laura sang to me this morning came on, Everyday, and she sang it again, and she looked at me while she sang it. I felt my cheeks flushing. She's singing this song to me I thought. She finished and smiled.

"That should be your next single!" Kevin said. Joe nodded.

"I think it was marvelous and beautiful." I smiled at her. She blushed even more.

"Thanks! You guys are the best!" she said.

"Time for bed!!" John yelled. We groaned and made our way to our rooms.

"Night." Laura smiled and helped me off the couch.

"Sweet dreams." I smiled and hugged her closely before I looked to see if anyone was still in the room besides me and her.

"You too." She kissed me lightly on the cheek and walked to her room.

I didn’t move for a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Update! Two in one day, yes!

Song Credits:

They all came from HSM2