Hello Beautiful

Nick Likes My Victoria Secret Underwear

“I can’t believe that I’m going to be singing at the Central Park Amphitheater! Oh my gosh! Thank You Nick!”

“It was no trouble at all. Being famous, I tend to get what I want, and seeing that I’m Nick Jonas, well, that just makes it even easier.” He acted all conceited.

“Oy!! Shut your face!!!”

“Kevin, seriously, is it your time of the month or something, cause you’re really grouchy today.”

“Sorry guys, I didn’t get much sleep last night. I was up at like four in the morning finishing a song.”

“A new song? Why haven’t I heard it?”

“It’s a surprise.” Nick smiled.

“TELL ME!!!!!” I whined.

“Nope. You’ll hear it when it’s finished,” Nick said annoyingly. I pouted. “Don’t give me that look. It won’t work this time.” He smiled again. Gosh, he’s really hott.

“Fine, but if you won’t sing me the song, then you have to take me shopping for an outfit for the concert tomorrow night.”

“Deal.” Nick stood up and offered me his hand. “Where do you want to start?”

“Bendels!”

“Well then let’s go!!!”

We walked out the door of the bus, trying to be discreet. It actually worked for once and we got to 5th Avenue without being stopped. Nick held my hand the whole way so that we wouldn’t be separated by all the pedestrian traffic. We had left Kevin on the bus to tell Joe that we had gone for a walk in the park.

We walked up and down the streets, window-shopping, until we got to Bendels. If they didn’t have something concert appropriate, then no one would. There were rows and rows of clothes. I wanted something that would pop, and it had to be blue, Joey’s favorite color. I found the most fantastic sequined mini-dress. It was completely covered in blue sequins of different colors making diagonal stripes of varying thickness down the whole thing. It was tight on top and floated away about six inches above my knee, with about ten layers of material for the skirt. I loved it.

“Can I try it on?”

“Yea, I like it.”

I walked into the dressing room and pulled off my shorts and shirt. I unzipped the dress and slipped it over my head. Oh no.

“Hey Nicky, could you come in here?”

“Yea sure.” He walked in with his eyes covered.

“You can open your eyes. I need your help, my zipper is stuck. Could you fix it for me?”

He opened his eyes and saw the problem. He slid his fingers down my back to the zipper, making me shiver. After he had worked on it for a moment, he zipped up the dress with minimal trouble. “There you go.”

“Thanks.” I turned around. “What do you think?” I twirled for him, the dress flowing with the movement of my body. I made a mental note to wear actual underwear on stage, instead of a thong like I was wearing now. I was sure Nick could see my beautiful blue lacy Victoria Secrets when I twirled. At least they matched the dress.

“Wow. I really like it. I really, really like it,” he said smiling. I blushed. “I think you should buy it.”

“I think I will.” I shooed him out of the dressing room so I could change again.

After I had paid for the dress, the next stop was the famous toy store, FAO Schwartz. We were going to buy Joey five, life-size stuffed elephants and have them brought to Central Park. When that was done, we walked back to the bus, peering in store windows occasionally. I stopped only once.

“Oh. My. God. I love that jacket!” I pressed my nose against the window. Nick had to drag me away from the twelve hundred dollar, fur lined coat. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, but my parents would kill me if I dropped that kind of money on a jacket. Besides, it was August.

We finally made it back to the bus. We hid the box with the dress in it with the luggage and climbed back on board.