Hello Beautiful

I Save Nick Jonas’ Life By Making Out With Him

That was my cue. I dove down and grabbed his arm and pulled him up to the top. Kevin and Joe helped me get him on solid ground. We set him down gently. He had a pulse, but he wasn’t breathing. I had taken lifeguard and CPR training. Before I even had to think about it, my mouth was on his and I was breathing air into his lungs.

I stopped when he opened his eyes. His cheeks were bright pink, like he had purposely kept his eyes closed so that I would keep giving him CPR.

“Thanks,” he said.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so glad you’re ok.”

“God, that scared the crap out of me.”

“Are you ok Nick?”

“How do you feel?”

To be honest, he looked a little overwhelmed by all of the attention, but he didn’t say anything.

“I’m fine, thanks guys,” he said. “And thank you Laura.” He sat up. That probably wasn’t such a good idea. He looked a little dizzy from lack of oxygen.

“I’m so glad you’re ok.” I gave him a hug, and he surprised me when he hugged me back. “Are you sure that you’re alright?”

“Yea, I’m fine. Why are you so worried?”

“That’s what friends do. They care for each other when they’re hurt or alone.”

“Well, aren’t you a sweetheart.”

“You’re not too bad yourself.”

Joe interrupted our conversation saying, “I think that’s enough swimming for the day.” We all agreed immediately. I stood up to go back to my room to change, but someone grabbed my arm. It was Nick.

“Hey, do you want to go see a movie tonight?”

OMIGOSH, Nick Jonas just asked me if I wanted to see a movie with him!

“I’ll answer that if you answer this: Is it going to be a date?”

“Uh… I guess so.” He was blushing furiously. “Then, do you want to go to dinner?”

“Absolutely,” I said. “But not dressed like this. I’ll go change”

“I’ll meet you outside in thirty minutes.”

“Ok, see you there.”

“Don’t be late.” He smiled.

“Never.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo!!!! Nicky's got a date with the new girl!