Hello Beautiful

We Eat Pizza With The Swiss Family Robinson

We walked back to our rooms, chatting about the show and the Jonas Brothers music.

When we got there, Nick reminded me:

“Half an hour.”

Gotcha,” I replied. I opened the door to my room and all my friends basically attacked me, wanting to where I had been.

“Where were you?”

“We were worried sick!”

“Why are you all wet?”

“Was that the Jonas Brothers?”

“Guys, chill. Yes it was the Jonas Brothers. I don’t have time to explain right now. I have-“ I looked at my watch, “twenty-seven minutes to get ready for something. I gotta go!”

I had no idea where he was going to take me to dinner, so I put on my American Eagle denim skirt and my peach Hummingbird shirt that opens in the back, my Coach flats, and my gold and blue earrings. I did my make up and hair to perfection in record time. It usually takes me an hour, but today I did it in fifteen minutes. Just as I was putting the finishing touches on my long blonde curls, I heard a knock.

OMIGOSH, he’s here!!!

I went to the door. “Hey.”

“Hey… You ready?”

“Yea.”

It was a beautiful night, so we walked to the movie theatre. “What do you want to see?” he asked.

“Umm… how about something scary? Is that ok with you, cause I know some people don’t like scary movies.”

“Fine by me.” He smiled. He really had to stop doing that or I was gonna start hyperventilating. “Do you want to see I Am Legend or The Messengers?”

“I’ve seen I Am Legend already. How about The Messengers?

“Sure.”

Later, about fifteen minutes from the end of the movie:

The mom, the brother and the sister were in the cellar of the house, hiding from the crazy schizophrenic dude who was trying to kill them like he killed his wife and kids. Then the dad tiptoes in and covers the mouths of his family so that they don’t scream when he comes up behind them. He tells them to go out the back door and take the truck and run. He doesn’t have time to say anymore, because right then Crazy Dude, comes down the steps of the cellar with a pitchfork. Dad goes out to face him, but Crazy Dude tries to kill him. I screamed and grabbed Nick’s hand. He laughed softly.

“Who doesn’t like scary movies now?” he said under his breath.

Nick made pizza magically appear (not kidding, I seriously don’t know where it came from) and we ate dinner on a bench in Adventure Land next to the model of the Swiss Family Robinson’s Tree House in the Magic Kingdom, using our Extra Magic Hours, since it was about two in the morning. For dessert, we had pineapple ice cream at the soft serve ice cream place in Adventure Land.

After dinner, we proceeded to drag each other all over the park to ride our favorite rides, which included Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Peter Pan’s Flight, Snow White, and pretty much anything else that was open. And we talked. We talked about everything. Past relationships, friends, family, school, music, movies, hometowns, favorite cities, first kisses, fame, photography, concerts (I’ve been to several JB concerts), and books, endlessly books. We both loved to read. When they finally kicked us out around 5:30 in the morning, we walked back to the Grand Floridian since it was such a nice night. It was a little chilly though. At one point I shivered and he asked “Are you cold?”

“I’m fine, just a little chilly.”

“Do you want my jacket?”

“No, I’m ok.”

“You’re cold, I can tell.” But instead of giving me his jacket, he put his arm around me and my heart started beating even faster than usual when I was with him. When we go to the hotel we took the elevator up to the top floor.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight, it was a lot of fun," I told him, smiling, as we walked to my room.

"You're welcome, and thank you for saving my life in the pool today," Nick said.

"Awww, well, that was my first time actually saving someone in a pool before anyone else rescued the person," I admitted smilingly. "Well, see you tomorrow then," I smiled at him

"Yeah," he smiled back and blushed. I turned around to open my door.

"Wait," he said, grabbing my hand.

"Ye-" he cut me off, pressing his lips against mine, kissing me softly.

He pulled back after a minute, blushing furiously again. He seemed to do that a lot.

“Goodnight,” he said, kissing my hand gently.

I was literally breathless as I waved to him and walked through the doorway into my room and snapped the door shut behind me. I waited until I heard his door close next door and then I let out a squeal of joy. Now that that was taken care of, I took a shower and dressed for bed.

I didn’t get much sleep that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, they kissed!