Hello Beautiful

Joe Is Such A Killjoy. Gosh...

I can’t believe it. I can’t believe I kissed the most beautiful girl in the whole world and I think she kissed me back. I’m not positive, but I think so. That was the most amazing night of my life. I wonder if Kevin and Joe are still up. I bet they are. They’ll want to know how it went. Oh crap, what am I gonna tell them?

Someone squealed next door. It sounded like Laura.

“Well Nick, sounds like that went pretty well. At least when you get married and have sex, you know she’ll scream your name.”

“Shut up Joe. How’d it go Nick?”

“It was unbelievable. Amazing. Out of this world. Incredible. Best date ever.”

“Whoa. Got any more adjectives?”

“I said shut up Joe! What happened, little man?

“Well first, don’t call me little man.”

“Sorry.”

“Second, I don’t kiss and tell.”

“Quit being an idiot and tell us where you took her. What movie did you see?”

“The Messengers.”

“Oh, I’ve seen that, it’s a good date movie. Did she jump into your lap at the end?”

“Practically. Then we went to the Magic Kingdom and rode some rides and ate dinner.”

“What did you ride?”

“Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and a few others.”

“Did she have fun?”

“Yea, I think so.”

“Did you have fun?”

“Yea, it was great.”

“Did she get cold?”

“Yea, on the walk home. She wouldn’t take my jacket, so I put my arm around her.”

“Smooth.”

“Yea, I guess it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I wasn’t trying to flirt with her. She was cold so I put my arm around her to keep her warm.”

“You’re an idiot when it comes to girls, you know that?”

“SHUT UP JOE!!!”

“Did you really kiss her?”

“Yea.”

“What? Use up all your adjectives?”

“Joe, either shut up, leave, or both.”

“Joe’s actually right for once though. I don’t really know how to describe it. It’s weird, it was one of the most amazing moments of my life and I can’t really find words that are worthy enough to even think about it…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so now I'm goiing to admit it, Joe is kind of the bad guy in my story, but he's not horrible, he just kind of pulls pranks and annoys everyone. If something bad happens, it is most likely Joey's fault.