Vicious Romantic

Seventeen

Liam insisted that we take action immediately. The next night Clara had me squeezed into a tight and revealing outfit consisting of tint black skirt and an equally as tiny shirt.

“I’m not wearing this!” I shouted in outrage. The red material of the shirt didn’t even cover my stomach. I stomped out of the bathroom ready to put up a fight with Clara.

“Why not? It looks so good!” Clara said enthusiastically, Tucker stood next to her looking awkward. I could feel myself blush as I tried to discretely cover my stomach with my arms. “Tucker! It looks good doesn’t it?” Clara asked. Please God, why? Why ask Tucker of all people. Correction, vampires.

“Uh...” was the only sound Tucker made while he stared at a framed picture that hung on the wall behind me. Clara elbowed him in the side. “Yeah. Looks good.” he said emotionlessly.

“See! It’s perfect, now get you cute little ass over her so I can do your make-up.” Clara completely ignored how uncomfortable I was.

“I’m not wearing this. I feel ridiculous!”

“You look ridiculous.” Ian said biting into a green apple as he appeared in the doorway.

“Thank you!” I exclaimed. “Why are you eating an apple?” I asked curiously as to why he wasn’t spitting the fruit everywhere.

“You’re welcome and it’s surprisingly good.” Ian said looking at apple with a happy smile. Clara rolled her eyes and shook her head from side to side.

“You are so stupid, get out.” Clara shot at Ian, he pouted at me slightly, turned on his heel, and walked off. “You too, go away.” Clara shooed Tucker away.

“You know, Ian’s not so bad. I don’t understand why you get annoyed with him so easily.” I said causally while Clara applied make-up to my face.

“Yeah, in what world?” Clara laughed.

“I’m serious, Clara. He’s funny, he’s cute, he’s incredibly nice, he’s charming, he’s perfect.”

“Oh yeah.” Clara rolled her eyes. “His humors gets old after a while. He’s not perfect.”

“So you think he’s cute?” I asked with a grin.

She sighed deeply “Uh, fine. Yes. Ian is cute, and he’s nice, and he’s charming.”

“You like him don’t you?” I asked smiling. I had no idea if Clara liked Ian at all. But I hoped that by pretending to know, she’d confess to something.

“No...well kind of. But he’s such an ass sometimes! Like when he has girls over, or when he flirts with me and then completely acts like it never happened! It’s so frustrating.” Clara said to through clenched teeth.

“Tell him.” I suggested.

“Psh, no. If he likes me at all he’ll figure it out.” Clara said applying blush.
The drive to the destination was not too eventful. I went with Ian in “The Beast” and filled him in on his stance with Clara. Tucker decided to drive and took Clara and Liam with him.

“So that shirt looks so much better than that red thing.” Ian stated as we walked to the entrance of the club.

“Thanks.” I said pulling at the gray tank top. As soon as we were inside everyone went their separate ways. I was left alone to find Jeffery and work my charm on him. I pushed through the crowd on humans and vampires that mixed together dancing to the loud techno music.

“Hey baby.” an arm pulled me backwards and spun me so I was face to face with William. William the creepy ass vampire.

“Uh, hi.” I said attempting to go back to the path I was walking on.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he growled.

“Over there.” I pointed to the bar.

“I don’t think so.” his arm gripped me tighter.

“I’m pretty sure I told you to stay away from her, didn’t I?” Tucker’s voice asked as he appeared out of nowhere.

“Uh, yeah. Um, sorry. I-uh”

“She is mine. You will not go near her, understand?” The level of venom in Tucker’s voice reached a new high. It almost made me want to run away and hide. Then his words registered. His? I’m not his. I’m not anyone’s property. As soon as William’s arm dropped from around me I stalked off to the bar.

I threw myself onto a barstool and ordered myself a bottle of water. What a jerk. I am not an object. I’m a person. I belong to no one.

“Having a bad night?” a guy asked from beside me.

“Yeah, too many assholes to deal with in one night.”

The guy laughed lightly. “Yeah, this place is full of assholes.” I turned to look at my new friend and almost choked on air. “Hey, I’m Jeff.” he held out his hand to me. I reached out my own hand and shook his.

“I’m Bailey.” I said with a small smile.

“I had a dog named Bailey.” Jeff said happily.

“My name reminds you of your dog?” I asked letting my smile fall.

“No, no. You’re much cuter than my dog.” Jeff smiled slyly. I felt myself blush. “Well Bailey, would you like to dance.”

“Of course!” I responded and followed Jeff through the mass of bodies that swayed to the music. After a night of dancing with Jeff, he asked for my number. I gladly, wrote down the number to the cell phone Clara bought for me.

“So, how’d you do?” Clara asked excitedly when we all gathered in the kitchen when we arrived home.

“He said he’d call me. So we’ll see.” I said with a small smile.

“Oh my God!” Clara shrieked. “You so fucking sexy, I knew he wouldn’t be able to resist you!” Clara grabbed my hands and started to jump up and down while screaming happily. I laughed and jumped along with her.

Ian joined in our little screaming fit of joy. He had no idea why that made us scream up he chimed in by screaming “AHH” while jumped with us. Liam leaned against the island and watched in amusement. Tucker grumbled something and left the kitchen. The sight of his retreating figure reminded me how pissed off I am at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am really really really sorry that I haven't updated in so long.
I failed my permit test and suffered through mental anguish.
I took the test again today and I passed! I got every question right!
I got such simple questions this time!

Anyway, I know I suck for not updating but...
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!
=D