Vicious Romantic

Five

“Such a shame you smell so terrible, love.” Ian led me through the halls. “Not actually now that I think about. Tuck probably would have done away with you by now if that were the case.” I felt my heart race at the thought of being killed. “You scare easily too, that’s what he loves.” Ian knocked on a door and Clara opened it and pulled me inside without a word to Ian.

“Sit.” Clara pushed me down on her bed. “We have to get you ready for tonight.”

“What’s tonight?” I was never afraid to ask Clara anything.

“Tonight we’re going to see how everyone reacts to you.” Clara pulled a pair of tweezers from a drawer. “First we have to soften up a few rough edges.” she said plucking my eyebrows furiously.

“Ow.” I said to myself once she was done. Clara pushed me into the shower, and dragged me out about fifteen minutes later.

“Here, put this on.” Clara through a microscopic dark denim skirt at me. I looked at it like it had a rancid odor.

“I cannot wear this.” I said looking at the tiny strip of denim, it looked like a scarf it was so small. “It’s way too revealing.”

“Nothing is too revealing.” Clara rolled her eyes. “Now put it on.” I did as I was told and stepped out of the bathroom trying to pull the material lower. “Looking good, baby!” Clara sang and threw a plain black tank top at me. I retreated back into the bathroom pulled the clingy black material over my middle. It just barely covered my belly button. I felt exposed, self-conscious, and uncomfortable.

“Clara, can I please wear something else?” I asked in whine as I re-entered her bedroom.

“Absolutely not. You look hot.” she grinned and turned away from her mirror once her fake eyelash was in place.

“I feel naked.” I pouted as the chilly fall air blew through Clara’s open window. “And I’m cold.”

“You don’t need to worry about feeling cold where we’re going.” she informed me as she began to fuss with my hair. An hour later my dark brown hair was styled perfectly in a messy but attractive volumized hair style. I had dark eye make-up on, and I felt better that maybe I wouldn’t look like me to other people. Hopefully Liam, Tucker, and Ian wouldn’t recognize me or mock me.

“Love.” Ian eyed me as I stepped into the kitchen where all the guys were gathered. “I think I can get past your smell for a while.” he grinned suggestively at me.

“Knock it off.” Liam smacked Ian across the back of the head.

“If you didn’t have Audrey, you know you’d be acting the same way.” Ian laughed.

“Point is, I’m not acting like I’ve never seen a female before.”

“Psh, if that’s what you want to call it.” Tucker scoffed and typed furiously on his cell phone.

“Have a seat.” Liam offered. “Clara is going to take her time.” I nodded and at on a stool at the island on the left of Ian.

Ian slung his arm around me. “Listen, Tuck. I want a redhead, though a blonde will do if you can’t find a redhead. I want her to have either green or blue eyes. Not too tall, not too short. Nice ass. Decent legs. Amazing smell.” he listed sliding his hand down my back.

Tucker nodded not looking up from his phone. A low growl came from him. “Please tell me you’re not going to treat her life a friend, too?” he glared at Ian.

“Of course I am. I’m a friendly guy.” Ian let his hand slide further down my until it rested on my lower back. I started to get uncomfortable and my heart began to hammer against my chest. “Listen to that, Tuck. She scares easily.” Ian laughed. Tucker growled again and walked out of the kitchen.

“Don’t mind him, love. He’s just shy.” Ian hugged me to his body briefly before jumping from his seat. “Well, I’ve got work to do. I’ll see you all later. Make sure, Tucker doesn’t forget to bring me something home!” Ian called once he disappeared through the kitchen door. Shy my ass. He’s a jerk, that’s what Tucker is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and Subscribtions would make me happy!
Happy is something I could use right now!