Bite a bleeding lip for happiness

I Love it so far...

Mandy, Lydia’s previous friend was sitting on the sofa watching TV, and munching a packet of ‘monster munch’.

All of a sudden, the Tv screen turns black, and then the Tv started to howl, and then it said ‘Now, its your time to die, yes, you Mandy Jason. If you don’t hand your life over, you will regret it, how could you do such an evil sin to someone that has always trusted you.’

Mandy was shaking. Fear was taking over, she was shivering, then she went all pale. The crisp packet she was holding was taken out of her hand, and was floating on air, and suddenly all the monster munch pieces were showered all over her.

‘Please…I’m sorry…I wo…I won’t do it again.’ She managed to utter in all the fear. Then suddenly she dropped on the floor, her face was very pale. It was the first time Mandy Jason had ever fainted.

A second later the angel was back in Lydia’s room.

‘She fainted, and I think I haunted her well enough.’

‘Great,’ Lydia snapped. ‘I’ve been biting my lip so hard for a long time, it freaking hurts so much, I can’t do it no more, it’s nearly dry, so I guess I’ll say bye, thanks for everything, catch you later.’

‘Yes, true, I am weakening, thanks you too Lydia, I enjoy being with you, bye.’

A second later the angel disappeared with a flash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, im going to pause, until i get more comments

I hope you liked this short chapter
i seem to be able incapable of making long chapters

I NEED PEOPLE!