Status: Completed

Eyes on Fire

3.

When we arrived the man was listening to music through his head phones. He reminded me a lot of my father. I doubled over wheezing. A vampire's way of crying. My father died on his boat, not far from here. Police said an alligator got him, but Laurent confessed he didn't know I knew him and had fed on him. Laurent was at my side in a moment. He patted my back and spoke soothing words. For a moment, but only a moment, when I looked to James he had a look of complete agony on his face. Almost as if it was hurtful for him to see my in pain. I composed myself quickly and smiled. "Meal time."

We sped around the dock. The man removed his headphones. "Joe? Joe!?" He started the boats engine and began to back out of the dock before I jumped down and pulled the boat back with my bare hands. "Oh, Hello." I smiled a stunning smile, catching the man's full attention. James jumped down right behind him. "Nice Jacket." He mused.

"Wh-who are you?" The man asked cautiously.

"Always the same, silly questions. Who are you?" James repeated tilting his head to one side.

"What do you want?" I said crouching towards the man a little.

"Why are you doing this?"

Laurent was suddenly sitting next to the man, Victoria on his other side.

"James," He began. "Let's not play with our food." Victoria and I both let out musical laughs as I pushed him down in the boat. Now we were all growling and leaning in towards him. "Why? Because we're thirsty." Victoria hissed. Then we all plunged into the meal.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter three. this was my favorite part of the move because james was shirtless. lol. so hot.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

--Xander