Sequel: Second Time Around

Zach, the Son of Wolverine

Welcome to hell

A six year old Zach was walking to his first day at school. He was so excited; finally Zach would start school like every other kid. He wanted to come to the school as fast as possible. It would be so fun; he hoped to make a lot of friends. Zach had never had a friend before. This was because he had never played with any children in his age. How come? Well, his Aunt house was lying alone at the outskirts of the suburb. Not so many houses around. It was one but it belonged to an old couple. No children to play with there for Zach.

Zach now saw what would become his school. It was big and looked like any other school. Outside he saw children that said good bye to their parents, that had drove them to thier first day in school. Aunt Marie hadn’t had time to drive Zach to his first day at school because she had to work. He couldn’t get mad at his aunt; after all she worked so she could get food and cloths to Zach.

The school building was now standing tall in front of Zach. The school was made of bricks. Zach adjusted his black cap. Aunt Marie had wanted Zach to wear a cap his first day in school because like she said: So his green hair didn’t take all the attention. After all, to have green hair, at least in that age doesn’t belong to the usualness. In Zach’s world it was normal to have green hair as any other hair colour, like brown, raven black, red or blond. Zach took a deep breath and started to walk towards the main entrece of the school. He pushed the big blue doors open in front of him and walked into the school for the first time.

The first thing Zach saw was a long corridor with lockers on both sides along the walls. Zach walked slowly forwards, he looked to his right, and he looked to his left. All this new impressions. He had never been into a school before. Zach even looked up the ceiling. It was nothing particular with this school. Boring with colours on both wall and ceiling, but Zach thougth the colours looked really cool. At that moment Zach bumped into someone. He had been so busy looking at the environment that he hadn’t noticed any of the other students. The person Zach had bumped into turned around and looked mad at Zach. It was a round guy with crop blond hair. He was a lot taller than Zach, but it wasn’t so strange because he looked he was a few years older that Zach.
“Oh I’m sorry” Zach said
“Watch it idiot!” the guy looked madder.
“Hey Butch, who’s your new friend?” a brown haired guy shouted to the guy Zach had bumped in to.
“Say you’re sorry” Butch said. Zach looked confused.
“But I said I was sorry”
“You have to mean it” Butch grinned and pulled of Zach’s cap. His hair got visible. Its green colour shined like a traffic light. Many curious glances looked at Zach.
“Give back my cap” Zach tried to take it back but Butch just held it to high so Zach couldn’t reach it. Even if Zach tried to jump he couldn’t reach it.
“Hey I know who this guy is. He lives at the outskirts of the suburb with his aunt. His mum is gone and no one knows who his dad is.” A girl said.
“Oh I have heard of you.” Butch said and pushed Zach so he ended up sitting on the floor.
“We will get so much fun together.” Butch grinded and threw Zach’s cap in his face. The bell rang to the first lesson.
“Welcome to hell, freak.” Butch turned around and walked away leaving Zach there sitting on the floor.