Sequel: Second Time Around

Zach, the Son of Wolverine

Adamantium

Zach woke up. He was lying on a dirty floor in some type of cell. His hands were bound hard behind him. Zach sat up and looked around. The walls were just smooth concrete walls. No window, just one door made in metal.
“Where am I?” Zach said. His back head was hurtig like hell. Zach had no idea how he had ended up there on the dirty floor with his hand bound up. The last thing Zach did remember was that he was walking on the street outside the institute. Then suddenly, someone had hit Zach in his back head and everything went black.

The metal door to the cell that Zach was in, unlocked and a round man with spectacles stepped in. He closed the door behind him.
“So this is Wolverine’s youngest son? I thought he would be taller and have more muscles.” The man had an evil grin on his lips. He walked around Zach and inspected him.
“Who are you?” Zach said and looked at the man.
“Haven’t your dad told you that? I’m the man that gave your dad and brother their adamantium skeleton and claws. “
"But who the hell are you fatass" Zach grinned to the man. He tried to sound tough but a matter of fact, Zach was a bit scared.
“Just as cheeky as his father...I am William Stryker.”
“Why did you brought me here...what are you going to do with me?” Zach knew that the answer he would get wouldn’t be something he would like.
“I am going to create a new, better version of your father and your brother, and I’m going to use you to do that.”
“You can't do this to me!” Zach shouted. Stryker just laughed.
“Well of a matter of fact I can. Remember, I had no problems experimenting with your father or brother...but they just got their own will and I lost control over them. I will not do that mistake again, with you.”
“You are not going to get away with this. My dad and brothers are going to rescue me and at the same time they will kick your fat ass.” It happened so fast. Stryker’s grin disappeared and he just became mad. He lifted up Zach in his red and black striped shirt so he didn’t touch the floor. Stryker held Zach so close he could smell Stryker’s smelly breath.
“You mutants think you are better that the ordinary human. But you are so wrong. The Homo Spies is the dominate species. You mutants aren’t worth anything.” Then Stryker threw Zach away, so he hit the concrete wall hard.

Zach slid down the wall and then he fell down so he once again was lying on the floor. The shoulder that hit the wall hurted. Zach looked at Stryker that once again had started to grin.
“I know they will come and rescue me”
“Don’t be so sure about that. I bet that they never cared about you.”
“NO, THAT IS NOT TRUE! They do care about me. They are my family.” Zach tried to get free from the rope around his wrist. But he couldn’t, he wasn’t as strong as his dad or brothers.
“Stop pretending that. You know I am right” Stryker said with an evil smile on his face.
“NO!!” Zach shouted one more time. He didn’t want to belive any of what Stryker was saying.
“Okay enough of this. Now it’s time for you to get ready” Stryker put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a syringe. Stryker walked towards Zach, and Zach knew what was going too happen. He sat up and pushed himself against the wall behind him.
“Don’t you try to get close” But Stryker didn’t listen to what Zach was saying. Stryker squat in front of Zach, but Zach tried to move so Stryker couldn’t get him. Stryker took Zach’s arm. He held Zach so hard he did almost hurt Zach. Stryker injected the syringe into Zach’s arm. At once Zach started to get dizzy. Everything started to get blurry. He couldn’t hold his eyes open and he fell asleep.

Zach started to wake up, the sedative was about to quit working. The room was spinning and Zach had trouble to focus. After a wile when he was almost awake, he saw where he was. On the other side of where Zach was lying he could see men in operating costumes and on one of the other walls there where X-rays of someone. Zach started to get really worried. When he tried to get up but he couldn’t. That was because he was strapped down to a strange operating table. At the operating table there was some sort of grey bubbling substance. Zach realized that he didn’t have any clothes on other than some underwear.

Stryker came up to Zach, who was really scared now, but tried to not show it.
"How does it feel to lie here, on the same place where your Dad and brother was lying when I gave them their adamantium claws and skeleton?"
"Let go of me, your animal!"
"No, no...I'm not an animal. You are the animal here." Zach struggled to get loose, but he was tied down hard
"Gentlemen!" Stryker shouted to the men in operating costumes.
"Let's begin!"
They grabbed the tools and were about to begin when,
BAM! The doors flew up! In came Logan with Jimmy and Billie close after. Stryker just smiled when he saw who it was.
“Ah Wolverine. Nice to meet you again. What can I do for you?”
“I want my son back, bub”
“You call that thing over there your son?” Stryker pointed at Zach.
“That’s odd. I thought you didn’t care about him. You already got two sons why do you want a third one? Wolverine, do us all a favour and go back to that school and let me finish my work.”

"No, bub" Logan said and then with a snitch, his claws came out of his knuckles and he rushed towards Stryker and the others, with anger.
"Ahhhh!" he yelled, mad over what Stryker had said. The fight had begun. Jimmy and Billie rushed after their dad.
Jimmy took out his claws and started stabbing some guys with guns who was about to shoot at them. Billie transformed into his Wolf-form and started to run after two weird guys in operating suites. They where scared as hell. Billie got tired of chasing them and decided to help his brother Zach. He got back to his human form and tried to unstrap the leather bands around Zach's wrists, ankles, chest and head. More and more military guys with guns came into the room. Logan was about to kill Stryker when a man shoot at him. Logan lost focus of Stryker, who saw his opportunity to escape. Logan’s wound healed. He saw that Stryker was gone. So Logan took out all his anger on one of the men who stood nearest.

There was a lot of blood everywhere. Those who had the guts to fight against Logan and Jimmy had lost and where now dead. But more came. They would love to kill them but Logan wanted to get out of there with his sons now. Billie, who was still struggling with all the straps, finally got Zach loose.
"Done, come on now Zach." Billie helped Zach up, but he was too weak to stand up alone.
"He must still have some analgesic in his body." Logan said and lifted Zach up in his arms and carried him to the exit.
"Run, boys!" Logan shouted to the twin brothers who looked around at the coming military men. The military men where now close to the operating room. Jimmy and Billie finally managed to come up to their father. Logan looked around in a hurry and found a way out. Jimmy and Billie punched a few guys who came in their way.

They saw a door leading to the outside world. The twins helped each other to open it. Now when the door was open they saw the sunny warm beams shooting out from the sun. They where free! Zach was free! Billie took of his jacket (which it was least blood on) and put it over Zach.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story have I and my best friend written together. I come up with the storyline and wrote the begining and she wrote the action scen.