Sequel: Second Time Around

Zach, the Son of Wolverine

The Pond Incident

The day had just started like any other day at the institute. Zach had woke up at 8.30; Logan had been awake since six o’clock, training on his fighting techniques and the twins had been sleeping to 11. Jimmy and Billie woke up, through their minds they had planed on the revenge they would take on their little brother after yesterday's little incident. It was time they did something against Zach. Something he wasn’t prepared for. Yesterday, when the twins where out, Zach had been in their room, and glued some of their underpants up on the ceiling. Jimmy and Billie had tried to lock the door but Zach, as always, know a way how to get into their room. Usually the twins attack Zach after he had done a prank to them. But this time they would do it better, so Zach could understand why it wasn’t any good idea to mess with the twins. Something that could wash away his satisfied smile, literally.

Jimmy and Billie crept into the group room where Zach was, doing, well Zach things. They walked carefully up behind him with an evil grin on their lips. Zach was sitting on the couch, he felt that someone where behind him. He turned around his head and saw the twins. Before Zach could react the twins grabbed him in each of his arms and lifted Zach up from the couch. Zach was kicking and struggled to get away, but he couldn't. He was caught. Jimmy and Billie started to carry Zach between them, Jimmy held in Zach’s arms and Billie in Zach’s legs.
“Let go of me.” Zach yelled to his brothers and tried to get lose.
“No” Jimmy said and grind back at his little brother. During the time the twins carried Zach he tried to get lose. Zach knew that Jimmy and Billie weren’t up to anything good.

They came out to the lawn; Zach was still struggling to get lose from his brothers’ grip. Zach suddenly stopped. He saw that they got closer to the duck pond, now he knew what they were going to do with him.
“Don’t ever try to throw me in to that disgusting, brown, dirty water that is filled with duck poop.” Zach shouted to his brothers but they didn’t listen to him. Of all the things they could do to him, they had chosen to throw him in the pond. Zach was a bit impressed that the twins had come up with this; he would never expect this from them. But still he didn’t want to be thrown in the duck pond.
“Zach, it’s time for you to take a bath. Billie are you ready?” Jimmy said when they were standing at the pond. Billie nodded, and he and Jimmy started to swing Zach back and forth. “On three...” Jimmy said and Billie nodded once again and the twins started to count from one. And when they hit three they let go of Zach and he landed in the half a meter deep duck pond.

Zach hit the water with a splash. The water in the pond wasn’t the cleanest water you could end up in. It was brown and like smelled duck poop. Zach just sat in the pond and stared angry at the laughing twins, the water dropped from his green hair.
“Ah, is little Zachie wettie wet, heh?” Jimmy said between the laughs.
“It looks like you belonged in there from the start Zach” Billie said and continued the laughing with his brother. Zach didn’t say anything; he just got more and more pissed on his big brothers. Suddenly without any forewarning, Zach ran up from the pond and tackled Jimmy and Billie and they all fell to the ground.
“Get of us your little bugger! Ewww you are all wet…”
“..and smelly.” The twins said and tried to get rid of Zach.

The twins tried to get Zach of them but he just fell back and landed on them again and again. It all ended up in that the brothers started to wrestle each other, but eventually the twins decided to end it. They turned into their Wolf-forms and pushed Zach down into the ground and then sat on him so he couldn't move.
“GET OFF ME!!” A pissed Zach shouted to his brothers.
“No, why would we? Besides you started it.” Jimmy said by mind talk.
"Can't I leave you three alone while I'm training, without you all ending up in a fight with each others?" The brothers’ looked up and saw their dad walking angry towards them.
“Revenge can’t solve your problems.” Logan said when he came up to the brothers.
"And you are the right person to tell us that?" Billie said with an ironic tone in his voice. Logan wasn’t famous for solving his problems in a none violent way.
"OUCH!" Jimmy suddenly screamed. He stood up, turning back into his human form with still his tail out.
"Jimmy, what happen?" said Billie, who to had turned into his human form, looked confused at his twin brother.
"He bit me! Zach bit my tail!" Jimmy said and looked at his tail and then at Zach.
“Zach, you are so dead!” Jimmy was about to attack Zach but Logan held him back so he couldn’t.
“Dad, let go of me! I gonna wipe out his satisfied smile!”
“No. No more fights today Jimmy.”
“Jimmy. It’s your fault that I bit you tail. You shouldn’t have put it on the ground in front of my face.” Zach said grinning while he was lying on the ground. Jimmy tried to get loose from his dad’s grip.
“Boys, boys. Can’t we solve this like men? Shake hands and be friends or do you want to wash the Blackbird and all the bathrooms in the institute?” Logan paused and then grined. “...With your toothbrushs.”
“No.” Both Jimmy and Zach said.
“Good.” Logan let go of Jimmy and Billie let go of Zach. Jimmy and Zach stood opposite of each other.
“Now shake hands and say you’re sorry.” Jimmy and Zach grasped each other’s hand and started to shake it.
“I’m sorry I bit your tail.”
“And I’m sorry me and Billie threw you in the duck pond.” Then Jimmy and Zach let go of each other’s hand.
“See that wasn’t any difficult.” Logan said and smiled.
“ And…” Without any forewarning Logan pushed Jimmy, Billie and Zach, so they all ended up in the dirty water in the duck pond. The brothers immediately forgot their early dispute and they all stared mad at their dad.
"That made my day." Logan said and grined back to his sons.