Blood Thirst

Chapter 3:

[Chapter 3:]

[Bonding.] “I should of known you would ask.” He slouched over, complicating the ability to read his face.

“How do I put this…” He paused. “I find you…interesting. Not in a bad way. I mean…hmm…”

He trailed off and just stared at me. I finally build up the ability to look away from his gaze.

“ah…you’re thinking I’m weird. Aren’t you?”

I looked back up at him. His pupils started to cover the blue in his eyes. He shifted in his seat and let out a ‘huff’. I decided to speak.

“I…don’t think you’re weird. I just find this situation a little bit…awkward.”

Signs of relief started to come across his face. Though his eyes staid black.

“Did…did you know your eyes are black?” I stuttered out. He started to blink over and over again.

“I’m sorry. They tend to do that. I couldn’t begin to tell you why.” He winked at me and my face flushed red again. A smirk came across his face.

I’m sorry I haven’t explained myself yet. I’ve been observing people all day. You just stood out the most…I felt like I should say ‘hello’.”

“ah”. Is all I could say. How else could you respond to that?

The bell rung then. We both stood up and he walked to my side.

“What is your next class? I’m new here, as I’m sure you knew that. If we have the same class like before, it would be nice to know the way.”

He smiled again and I melted.

“Um…I have chemistry…Mr. Perris’s class.”

“Ah! That’s my next class as well.”

The conversation grew quiet as he followed me to class. When we got in, he sat at the same table with me.

“Hmm…I hope you don’t mind me sitting here.”

I looked up at him and shook my head ‘no’. He smirked and I gave a small smile back.