I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

Joe pretty much pulled me into the house, and into my bedroom. He slammed the door shut, and locked it. He tacked me onto my bed, and started kissing me hard. I smiled, and pushed him off.

"Maybe we had different ideas. I'm not going to have sex with you right now." I said, lightly kissing him. He pouted for a few minutes.

"Dillon, come on. I've been waiting for 4 years to sleep with you." He whined. I crawled on top of him, and lightly started kissing his neck.

"As romantic as that sounds," I muttered, nibbling on his earlobe. "I want you to try and stay true to your purity ring." I smiled, looking down at him. He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Screw the ring, I just wanna screw you!" He whined. I laughed, and laid beside him.

"Sorry babe. But it's midnight, and I'm tired. I'm going to change, then go to bed." I smiled, then walked into the bathroom. I changed, and walked back out. He playfully glared at me, and grabbed my waist. He pulled me on top of him.

"You wore that on purpose. Take it off." He smirked. I giggled, and decided to tease him.

"All of it?" I asked. He nodded, and grabbed onto my hips.

"I'll help you." He smirked, lightly tugging on my underwear. I grabbed his hands, and straddled him.

"Nope, cause I said I was going to bed. Your welcome to join me." I grinned, feeling him harden against me. I giggled, and rolled off him. He grabbed me back to him.

"Dil, baby." He whined. I grabbed his shirt, and pulled it off him. I snuggled against his warm chest, and smiled.

"Good night Joe." I yawned. He sighed, and stroked my hair. I hugged him to me, and let my eyes close.

"Night Dillon." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I kissed him on the lips quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm... Ahaha.
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]