Philophobia.

Kissy Kiss Time.

I shut the door to my slate metallic 2009 Chevy Cobalt, locking it, and looked up at the house in front of me. I looked back down at my phone and reread the text.

"Ally" I looked up and saw a dimpled face, grinning at me. "Glad you could make it baby."

"Hey Matt." I smiled, walking over to the front door. When I reached him, he bent down and pecked my lips, before moving aside so I could get through. "Nice house."

"Thanks." He said, intertwining my fingers with his and pulling me down a hallway. "You brought your swimsuit right?" He asked, tilting his head back to look at me.

"Yeah." I nodded, patting my bag. "It's in here." He smirked, grabbing my bag from my arms. "Matt" I whined, trying to grab it.He laughed and held out one arm to block me, while the other one held the purse above his head. I pouted at the visible height difference between us. "Give it back."

Matt laughed and shook his head. "No."

"Matt, your so mean to me." I pouted, and gave up trying to reach my bag. "No more kissy kiss time for you." I huffed walking away from him.

"Well that is ok-" He stopped himself and I could hear him following me. "No I need my kissy kiss time! Here." He whined, shoving my bag into my arms. "Now give me my kiss." I shook my head at him. "What! I gave it back. Now kissy kiss." He exclaimed pointing to his pouty lips.

"Kissy kiss?"

I turned around and saw Syn and Jazzy standing there smirking at Matt. "That is so gay man." Syn laughed.

"Whatever." Matt said. He bent down and hit the back of my knees making me fall into his arms. He picked me up bridal style and began to carry me passed Jazzy and Syn.

"Some one is going to get lucky" Jazzy giggled, doing a little dancing and pointing at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her, but squealed when Matt threw me up slightly to grab me better. "You better not drop me." I hissed at him. He laughed and shook his head. "Where are we going?"

"My room." He smirked, and kicked a door open. He placed me down on his bed, and went back to shut and lock his door.

I watched as he walked back over to me, placing a leg on each side of me, before pushing me back. "What do you think your doing?"

"Kissy kiss?" He asked, with a pout. "Can I kiss you?" He asked as he gave my neck butterfly kisses.

I bit my lip, but nodded my head. Matt looked up at me. "Yeah." I whispered. He grinned, and crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He moved his hands down to my shirt and began to unbutton it.

"Matt!" Zack yelled through out the house.

"Zacky, shut up! We can't hear if there fucking." I heard Johnny mumbled, outside the door.

Matt groaned and stopped his assault on my neck. "Sorry." He mumbled and kissed my forehead, before climbing off of me. I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Are they done?" I heard Jimmy ask.

"Dude, I don't know." So Zacky came running up too.

I smirked. "Oh my fucking god Matt!" I moaned. Matt gave me a weird look before he smirked and caught on.

"God damn your so tight Ally." Matt moaned, rocking his bed slightly.

I held in a small laugh, as Matt got off the bed quietly and walked towards the door. He gripped the doorknob, before he yanked it open quickly and the guys fell onto the floor.

"Fuck heads." Matt grumbled kicking Syn in the side. "Get the fuck downstairs, before I sick Bella on you."

"Aye, aye Captain." Jimmy saluted Matt, before they all walked away from the door. "You can use that bathroom baby." Matt said, pointing towards a closed door. I nodded, and walked to the bathroom, that was connected to his room.

I pulled on my bikini and put my skirt back on. I turned off the light and walked into Matt's room. He was sitting on his bed in a pair of board shorts and his aviators. He turned to look at me and his mouth fell open. "You look fucking sexy."

"Thanks." I smiled walking towards him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me in between his legs, and gave me a hug. He kissed my belly before looking up at me. I smiled and bent down to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Mhm. I love kissy kiss time." he mumbled against my lips.

*************************************

"Cianna?!" I yelled into our condo. "Are you here?"

"Yeah." I heard her yell before she walked out of her room. "How was Matt's?"

"Fine." I smiled, and looked around our living room. "Why are there boxes everywhere?"

"Oh um." She mumbled, as she fidgeted with the string tie on her shorts.

"No" I gasped, slapping my hand to my forehead. "Ow." I mumbled and rubbed it. "You can't be serious."

She sighed and nodded her head. "Of course I am. I love Cullen." I groaned. "We want to take the next step in our relationship." I raised an eyebrow at her. "And that would be moving in with each other."

"Can't you just buy a puppy or something?" I asked, as she made a face. "I mean it could be like joint custody." She shook her head, still giving me the face. "Isn't that a more rational step?"

"No. Why do you think that?" She asked sitting down in the chair.

"I don't know." I sighed and plopped down onto the couch. "When are you moving in?"

"We everything is pack." I nodded, noting that I should unpack things when she isn't look...frequently.

"I'll miss you."

She laughed. "You act like I'm moving away."

"You are!" I exclaimed and ran into her. "Your my best friend." I muttered giving her a hug.

"Your my best friend."

"Don't forget me."

"Don't make new best friends." We looked at each other and laughed. "Wow, we watched The Hills to much." She nodded in agreement.

"Whoa." I picked my head up and saw Cullen walk through the door, with Matt right behind him. Wait with Matt? "I think we picked the right time to come in."

"That we did." Matt said walking in front of me and Cianna, hold up a white paper bag. "I brought Chinese."

I squealed and jumped up. I bounced on my feet and pecked his lips, and grabbed the bag, as my feet landed on the ground.

"Wow" Cianna laughed. "That could of been hazardous. Amazing landing darling."

"Thanks babe." I stated, placing the bag on the table and opening it. "Yay!" I said clapping my hands together. "You got me chicken fried rice and orange chicken."

"Your welcome baby." He said coming up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Matt I love y-" He smiled and raised an eyebrow." I uh love Chinese food, how did you know?"

I heard Cianna sigh before she and Cullen went to her room to pack. I looked up at Matt and saw that he was looking away from me with a small frown.

"Matt?"

He shook his head and gave me a fake smile. I could see the fakeness in it, since it didn't hold his dimples. "It was a lucky guess."
♠ ♠ ♠
I Will Be - Leona Lewis.


COMMENT!
So I have exams this week. That's why I did a lot this weekend!!!!!Kinda Sorta.../i]