Philophobia.

Yeah. I'm Prince Matt

"Hello, you've reached Chapter Four magazine, this is Allyson Harley speaking how may I help you?"

"Allyson."

I sighed and tapped my pen on my desk. "What do you want Andrew?"

He laughed, and I could hear Ella in the background. "Dinner tonight at Mom's. Brian and his kids are going to be there, kinda a family thing."

"Okay." I sighed remembering that. "What time?"

"Like six?"

"I might be late. I have a shoot till five." I told him reading over my schedule.

"Alright, I'll let her know. Oh and bring Matt."

"Why!" I whined.

"Because I want to meet him. "

"But-"

"No no." I sighed. "Bring him. Bye sis!" He said as I heard the dial tone ring in my ears.

"Kitten."

I groaned and slapped my hand to my forehead. "What Ronnie."

He smirked and walked into my room, placing his palms on my desk top. "When are we hanging out."

"Never. I have a boyfriend." I stated coldly.

He raised an eyebrow up at me. "Really." I nodded. "So when are we going to fuck? I miss being inside you."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Which part of I have a boyfriend don't you understand!"

"I don't believe you kitten." He smirked and moved my hair behind my ears. "You don't believe in love."

"Well, maybe I was wrong." I countered.

"Maybe. But I highly doubt that Kitten." He gave me a smug look. " Besides we had fun that night."

I gulped and shook my head. "I was drunk."

"You wanted it."

I glared at him. "I said no."

"I don't think so."

"I do." I cried. "I remember saying no. That's all I remembered in the fucking morning."

He slammed his fist against the top of my desk. "No you didn't."

"Yes I did." I hissed.

He was about to say something when someone beat him to it. "Ally?"

I looked behind him and raised an eyebrow at the person standing in my doorway. "Uh hey?" I questioned."Ronnie leave." I said, looking at him. "And don't come back." I mumbled as I wiped my face.

He grumbled something before he walked out of my room, passed the brunette with blonde streaks.

"Sorry." I mumbled, wiping under my eyes one more time before I smiled. "Whats up, Alek?"

She turned her head from the retreating Ronnie before she looked back at me. "Oh nothing." She mumbled, then narrowed her eyes at me. "Who was that! I came here to give you a fucking chance and I find you in here with him!"

"Alek its not what you think"

"Not what I think!" She screamed and paced my room. "Your fucking cheating on Matt aren't you!" She stopped in front of me and glared. "Aren't you!"

I shook my head. "I am not."

"I don't fucking believe you! You know your just as bad as Kayleigh. Fuck it your worse!"

"Alek."

"Don't Alek me! I know what I'm talking about! I'm telling Matt and there is nothing you can do about!" She yelled before she began walking towards the door.

"Alek." I cried. She stopped when she heard my weakened voice. "He...I said no!" I cried.

Alek turned around and looked me up and down. "You said no as in he..."

I nodded and looked down.

"When?"

I gulped. "Three years ago."

"Um Ally."

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at her. "Do you wanna get some lunch?"

I smiled. "Sure."

*************************************

"What if she doesn't like me? Are my clothes okay? Does she like Musicians? Oh wait right, she's marrying Papa Gates. Should I take my piercings out? Is your brother going to kill me? Should I not make eye contact? Should I prepare to get my face smashed in? Ow ow ow!"

"Matthew Sanders!" I yelled, with a small laugh, stopping in front of my mom's front door. "You sound like a fucking girl"

"Fuck you." He smirked, and grabbed my hand. "I'm fucking nervous."

"No really?" I asked sarcastically.

Matt glared at me and pulled me into his chest. "Don't be mean." He hissed before kissing my lips. "Can we just go home?" He asked again.

I giggled and pecked his lips again. Matt gripped the back of my neck and pulled me back into another kiss, shoving his tongue in. I moaned, when he kissed harder and I could feel the small pleasurable smile growing on his face.

"Get a fucking room!"

Matt and I pulled away and saw Syn and Jazzy walking up sidewalk. "Your coming?" I asked Jazzy. She nodded.

"Yeah." Brian smiled. "If Matt gets to come, then Jazzy gets to come."

"Oh I can go." Matt stated and started walking back to his Suburban. "Ally lets go fuck." He said dragging me with him.

I giggled. "Matty!"

He stopped and looked at me. "Did you just call me Matty?"

I nodded. "Come on." I said tiring to pulling him back to my house.

"Fine." He sighed and let go of my hand to wrap his arm around my waist. "But after this we are going to my house and fucking all night."

I raised an eyebrow up at him. "Why your house?"

He gave me a duh look. "It's fucking closer!"

I laughed and opened my mothers door for the four of us to enter. "Mom?" I yelled into the house.

"She's upstairs." Andy said walking down the hallway with a drink in his hands. "Hey Brian." He waved to Syn.

"Hey Andy. Andy is my girlfriend Jazzy. Jazzy this is Ally's brother and my soon to be step brother Andy."

"Hey."

"Nice to meet you." Jazzy smiled, shaking my brothers hand.

"You must be Ally's Prince." Andy said measuring Matt up.

"My Prince?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Andy smirked. "Your his Princess, aren't you?"

I blushed, as Matt laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah. I'm Prince Matt."

Andy snickered at me as he shook Matt's hand. "You always make fun of me!"

Andy shrugged. "It's my job." He stated walking into the living room with us behind.

"Hello Brian. Ally." Ella smiled as she sat perfectly on the couch.

"Who's she?" Matt whispered in my ear, and giving my cheek a small kiss.

I blushed at his touch and looked up at him. He smiled down at me. "That's Ella. Andy's fiancee."

"Hello." Matt smiled at Ella. "I'm Matt." He said sticking out his hand.

She smiled and shook it before she turned and smirked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Your right." She beamed and looked over Matt once more before looking back at me. "His dimples can make anyone want to smile."

I blushed and nodded my head, sitting down on the love seat with Matt. He was laughing softly before he draped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his side. He kissed my jaw before smiling at me with his dopey dimples. "You like my dimples?"

"They're adorable."
♠ ♠ ♠
Girl I Know - Avenged sevenfold


15+ COMMENTS=UPDATE!