Philophobia.

Wait Till You See Ours Then You Better Find Ally.

Matt placed a beer up to his lips as he relaxed watching a basketball game on TV. Ally was upstairs intheir his room getting ready for a girls night out. All the girls wanted a night out with just themselves and go clubbing.

Matt saw head lights from several cars pull up into his driveway. When he looked out the window, making sure it was the girls who were all meeting here. He scrunched up his face when he saw Brian, Zack, Jimmy, and Johnny all run out of their cars and towards his front door. He turned his attention to the front door as it slammed open and the four men ran in.

"Yeah?" Matt tilted his head at his friends. "Whats wrong with you four?"

Johnny took a deep breath trying to calm him self down. "Girlfriends." He wheezed out.

Matt raised an eyebrow. "Yeah what about them."

"Have you seen your girlfriend?" Brian asked plopping down on the couch.

"Uh no. She's getting changed." Matt replied still confused.

Jimmy looked out the door, then back at Matt. "Yeah well. Wait till you see ours then you better find Ally."

"What are you guys talk-"

"Hey Matt." The girls chimed, at the same time, as they entered his house. Matt's mouth dropped as he stared at his friends girlfriends. He gawked at them and tried to say something back. Leila was in a white dress. Jazzy was in Brian's favorite color. Alana was in the black one. And Alek, his best friend, was in a red hot dress. "Is Ally ready?"

Matt shook his head from his thoughts. "Yeah. I'm ready." Everyone turned there attention to the stairs as Ally made her way down them. "I like your dresses."

Jazzy laughed and did a little twirl. "We look fucking hot!"

"I like yours Ally." Alek laughed. "Very pretty."

"Thanks" Ally smiled and looked over at the boys who were gawking at their girlfriends. "We should get going." Everyone nodded and gave their boyfriends a kiss. "Matt?" Ally asked when he didn't respond to the kiss. "Matt?" She nudged him.

Matt locked eyes with his girlfriend and gripped her hips. "Boobies!" He squealed and stuck his face, that was at perfect height in his sitting position, in her chest. "Mine!" He stated kissing the open space.

Ally giggled and patted his head. "Mhmm yours. But we have to go know." She said trying to pull away from his iron grip.

"No no." He stated shaking his head. "I am not letting you out of the house dress like that."

Ally pouted. "Why not."

"Yeah Matt." Alek smiled. "Jimmy let me."

"Not by choice." Jimmy huffed under his breath.

"Matt we have to get going." Ally said trying to move again.

"No no." Matt stated again and pulled her so she was sitting on his lap. "You stay." He said and looked up at the girls. "Have fun." He said giving them a little wave.

"Oh fuck no." Zack said placing Leila on his lap. "You cant go either."

"Zack let her go!" Alana said but squealed the 'go' as Johnny picked her up and putting her in the same position. "Johnny."

"Aww" Brian cooed and twirled Jazzy around and held on to her. "Looks like you guys aren't going to bad." He said in mock disappointment.

"Why are you guys being so lame?" Alek huffed on Jimmy's lap.

"Baby." Jimmy began. "Lets get one thing straight. We are in no way letting our girlfriends, who are as fine as you, going anywhere dressed like this." He said tugging on her red dress. "To be fondle and goolged at by other men."

"Amen." Zacky sighed.

"Matt." Ally huffed. "Don't ruin our fun."

"I wont." He sighed but then grinned at her. "Just get changed."

"No no." She said mocking him from earlier.

"Yes yes."

"I got an idea." Leila said. "Why don't you guys just come with us?" she said and looked around. "That way you can be there to beat the crap out of any guys and we can still keep our dresses on."

"That baby." Zack said kissing her cheek making her squeal. "is brilliant."

*************************************

Head to toe, priceless, my diamonds, flawless,
Kiss the ring, show me, I'm the one and only,
Cause in a few, I'm gonna show ya some-thin' new baby,
And we can do, what you really wanna do.

Don't play dumb, you know you wanted to,
Fill my cup, that's what we came to do.
I'm the boss, keep that in your head,
Don't forget, you know I'm gonna get you.

I'm gonna teach ya how to scream my name,
Your never gonna get away from me
(Yeah I kinda like that, I wanna tap that, you can bet I'm gonna get you)


I rocked my hips to the beat as Matt's hands roamed my hips and thighs. His head was nuzzled in my neck and he placedsmall love bites on it. "Matt." I moaned when he bit down on my weak spot.

He chuckled, from his clearly drunk state and I wasn't far behind him; and kissed it before kissing my cheek. "Love you baby."

I froze for a second and let Matt's body move me uncontrollably. "Matt." I slurred and turned around to face him.

"Yeah." He asked bringing me closer to his body.

"Don't ruin this." I whispered in his ear, clearly not thinking as I spoke, and hoping to god he would never remember in the morning. "Don't say I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tap That- Megan McCauley.


15 + COMMENTS= UPDATE!