Philophobia.

Still Around.

I groaned as I rolled over in bed. My head hit something hard causing me to groan again.

"Morning." Matt chuckled and pulled me closer to him. I opened one eye and looked at him before I closed it again. "Baby,"

"Its to earlier." I whined and cuddle into his chest. "Back to sleep."

"It's three...in the afternoon." He said running his hands under my shirt that was riding up and exposing my tummy.

"Exactly." I mumbled in his chest. "Sleep sleep."

He laughed before it began to drifted away and an awkward silence replaced it. "Hey Ally."

"Mhmm."

"Can we talk about something?"

I opened my eyes and tilted my head up to look at him. "Yeah. What about?"

"Last night." He began and I bit my lip. What the fuck did I say? Damn it. "You said something."

"Oh." I mumbled and looked away from him as I remembered what I had said.. "Matt. It's not that I don't or won't its just different." I sighed and looked up at him. "We're different."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Different how?"

"Like I never been in a relationship this long. I don't know how to act. I don't get these feelings in the pit of stomach when your around. Or the smile that wont go away when you show off that goofy dimple smile of yours." Matt grinned at me causing me to blush. "Yeah that one. Knock it off." I said pushing his shoulder. "I don't get it."

"Baby." he whispered kissing my lips quickly. "Its called love."

"And if I don't believe in it?" I asked quietly not looking up at him.

He picked up my chin and made my eyes focus on his. "Then I'll get you to believe."

**********************************

"Ally come out here." My mom yelled into the dressing room at David's Bridal. "I want to see it."

"Okay." I said slipping on the shoes that match the dress."I like it."

My mom, Ella, and the avenged sevenfold girls all gasped as I came out. "I agree. You look fucking hot!" Jazzy beamed at me.

"Thanks." I giggled and did a little twirl. "What do you think mom?"

She nodded. "I agree. We are ordering this one."

I nodded before walking back into the dressing room and putting on my street clothes.

When I walked out I said goodbye to my mom and Ella. The girls and me were still going to shop a bit before we headed to JImmy's and Alek's house.

"So Ally." Leila said suddenly standing in front of me. "Maybe we should go to Delia's."

I raised my eyebrow at her. "We already passed it. Why would we go back?" Jazzy added in. Leila nudged her shoulder and shook her head towards the left. I was about to look when Jazzy grabbed my arm and pulled me the opposite way. "Yeah I think Leila is right. Lets go to Delia's."

"Why are you guys acting so..ow Leila that hurt" Alek whined. Leila whispered a low 'Look.' Hoping I wouldn't her it.

"What." Alana and Alek both said before Alana squeaked. "Oh my god is that- ow! Jazzy want was that for!"

"Shut it." Jazzy snapped at them. I took this opportunity to look behind me at what they were talking about.

I scanned my eyes across the people looking for whatever I wasn't allowed to see. I recognized a tall muscular man and a smile spread across my face. "Hey its Matt." I smiled and began to walk towards him.

"No!" All the girls screamed and tried to get me to stop from going to him.

"You guys why can't I go see my boy- who's that?" I asked as Matt's body moved and a red headed girl appeared.

"Oh its probably a...a fan." Alana said quickly.

"Yeah just a fan." Jazzy agreed and grabbed a hold of my arm. "Now to Delia's "

"If its just a fan why cant I go say hi?" I asked looking at them strangely. "Guys." They all bite their lips and looked anyway from me. "Tell me who she is!" I snapped.

Alek sighed and looked over at the girl Matt was talking to. "That would be Kayleigh."

I'm royally fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠


Comment.