Philophobia.

Someone Changed.

"I'm sure it means nothing."

"Yeah. They probably just ran into each other." Alana answered causing everyone to give her a look. "What. It's not like they're fucking behind Ally's back."

Alek rolled eyes and gave me a small smile. "It means nothing. Your everything to him now Ally. He's my best friend. I know these things."

"Right." I nodded tucking some of my hair behind my ear. "But, I'm still going to go see Cianna."

Jazzy pouted. "No come help us get groceries first, then go see Cianna."

I shook my head. "She has to work later so I have to go now. I'll come to your house after." I opened my car door, taking a seat. "See you girls later." I called giving them a little wave before I pulled out of the parking lot.

**********************************

"Full house." Matt grinned as he flipped over his cards.

"Dammit." Brian, Jimmy, and Zack all mumbled dropping the cards in their hands. Matt grinned and reached his arm to the center of the table where the chips were located.

"Not so fast Shads." Johnny said slapping his hands away. He turned over his cards and smirk to himself as he watched Matt's face drop. "Royal flush."

"Short shit!" Matt barked, glaring at him. "Fucker."

Johnny grinned, taking the chips and stacking them in piles by him. "Can't beat me fuckers."

Matt scolded him as he took a swig of his beer. The guys attention went towards the front of Brian's house. Girlish chatter and gossip filled the room. "Guess this is over."

"Yep." Brian said clearing his kitchen table from the guys poker game.

"There you guys are." Jazzy said coming in with grocery bags in her hands. "Brian go get the rest." She ordered as the girls followed in after her.

"You to Zack." Leila smiled. He was about to protest when Leila gave him a look. He sighed getting up and following Brian outside.

"Soooo-" Matt said looking around.

"You Sanders," Alek interrupted him. "Are not allowed to speak."

Matt furrowed his eyebrows at his best friend. "Why not."

"Didn't I say don't speak?!" Alek asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes you did!" Alana laughed. "Sanders no speak!" She giggled at Matt.

Jimmy eyed Matt before he looked at his girlfriend. "Why can't he speak baby?"

"Cause he's a bad boyfriend." Jazzy claimed before Alek could even speak.

"What did Sander's do?" Brian asked as he and Zack walked back in with boxes of beer.

"We don't know." Johnny said. "Why is he a bad boyfriend."

Matt nodded and looked around the room again. "Where the fuck is my girlfriend?"

"Far away from you!" Alek snapped.

"What did I do?" Matt gasped at his best friend.

"You know what you did!"

"Actually. I fucking don't. That's why I'm asking."

"You know!"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do."

"Baby, I don't think he kn-"

"Jimmy shut up!" Both Matt and Alek snapped at him. Jimmy gasped, causing both Matt and Alek to roll their eyes.

"What did I do?' Matt asked not yelling this time.

"Why were you with Kayleigh?" Alek asked, causing all the eyes in the room to focus on Matt.

"Oh." He sighed running a hand though his hair. "You saw."

"Yes we fucking saw!" Jazzy snapped.

"Well then." Matt said standing up and taking a beer from the boxes. "if that's all I did then."

"Wait what." Alek snapped, stepping in front of him. "Why were you with her!"

"I ran into her. Said hi, then went on my merry way." Matt explained.

"Oh." Alex mumbled biting her lip. "That better of been it."

"It was." Matt said waving his hands in defense. "Promise. Now where the fuck is my girlfriend."

"With Cianna."

**********************************

"Ah! Put some fucking clothes on!" I yelled cover my eyes with my hand.

Cullen chuckled. "Learn to fucking knock then"

"I-"

"Just walked into our house." Cullen cutted in. "Yeah I know. Hence the whole screaming."

"Fucker." I breathed biting my lip. "Are you decent now?"

"Yeah." He sighed. I slowly slide my hand down but kept my eyes closed tight. "I have pants on."

I peeked one eye open as I saw him in a pair of lounge pants. "Thanks. So where is Cianna." Cullen looked at me like I was dumb. "Oh right." I mumbled. "Ew. Can you go get her. Make sure she is fully clothed so I don't have to see the hickeys? Please and thank you!"Cullen rolled his eyes at me before he walked out of the living room.

"Allyson!" Cianna squealed, as she hugged me.

"Hey." I smiled at her. "What have you been up too?"

"Well you know." She smirked. "Been banging."

I scrunched up my face at her in disgust. "I did not need to know that."

"Please," She gasped at me. "like you and Maxi pad, haven't been doing the same."

"Actually..."

"Don't lie to me." She grinned. "I'm your best fucking friend."

"Sadly." I sighed, causing her to hit my arm. "Ow!"

Cianna rolled her eyes at me. "So how are you two?"

I sighed. "We were fine."

"Were?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "So I was at the mall and I saw Matt there." I paused and watched as Cianna nodded her head for me to continue. "Talking to his ex."

"Oh." She sighed, tapping her fingers on the couch, lightly. "Well that could be anything."

"I know. I mean I don't think its anything. It's just..."

"You don't want to be wrong?"

"Exactly." I sighed. "What should I do?"

"Well. This is weird." She laughed.

"Why?"

"Cause usually I'm the one asking the questions."

I laughed. "True. What would I tell you?"

"Well, if he's cheating. You'd tell me to fuck him over and kick his ass." I chuckled. "But since he's not. You'd just make him squirm for making you sad."

I grinned at her, nodding my head. "And how do I do this?"

**********************************

"So you guys are going to be in the studio all day tomorrow?" Jazzy asked as her and everyone relaxed with a beer in hand.

"Yep." Brian nodded, as his focus never left the game on the TV. The door bell rang causing Jazzy to nudge Brian to get it. "But the game is on"

"Get it."

"Fine." Brian sighed getting up and heading towards the door.

"Hey Jimmy." Matt said making Jimmy look at him. "Tomorrow we are finishing that song. I don't care how long it takes."

Jimmy laughed rolling his eyes. "That's what you said last time. Dude its a hopeless song."

"No. It's fucking Brill-"

"MATT!"

"-ant." Matt finished after Brian's yelling stopped. "What?"

"MATT!"

"Brian let got off me." Matt heard a soft voice hiss, clearing knowing it was his missing girlfriend's voice.

"Brian let go of Ally." Matt barked standing up.

"MATT!" Brian yelled again, entering the room with Ally behind him, his body hiding her. "Tell your girlfriend to change! I almost fucking raped her!"

Matt scrunched up his face before Brian pulled me in front of him. Matt's mouth dropped and so did everyone else.

"Damn." Alek gasped. "Someone changed."

Ally smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "You like?"

"Dude. If I wanted to rape her, can you imagine how many other guys who have seen her, in this, wanted to?!" Brian yelled again.

"Pfft." Jazzy gasped, glaring at her boyfriend. "Not if I get to rape her first! You look mad sexy Ally!"

"Ba-ba-bay." Brian's mouth went agape at his girlfriend.

Ally giggled. "Thanks Jazzy." Jazzy did a wolf whistle causing everyone one to laughed except a pouting Brian. Ally turned to a still stunned standing Matt. "Matty."

Matt shook his head before he rushed over to Ally and grasped her hand, dragging her out of the room with him.

"Stay out of my room!" Jazzy yelled, as Matt moved quicker up the stairs.

Entering the first room he pulled both of them in, slamming the door shut and locking it. He took a deep breath before turning around to look at his smirking girlfriend.

"Did you need to tell me something Matthew?"

Matt nodded, as he grabbed her hips and started to move her backwards. "Yes."

"And that would be?" Ally asked, smirking at the hardness of him rubbing against her thigh.

"What's the quickest way to take off your dress?" He breathed in her ear.

"Tear."
♠ ♠ ♠


sorry. extra long for making you wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 COMMENTS = UPDATE!