Philophobia.

I'm A Growing Boy.

The next morning I woke up to the bright sun and a rush of hunger wash through me. Turning my head away from the window and the light, I was shocked to see Matt laying there with his face against the bed and his body spreaded out, not to mention the sheets were rather low on his muscular hips. After our first round at Brian house, I had to borrow a pair of Jazzy's clothes because mine coincidentally got ripped. Then the guys wanted to go out so we chaperoned because without us we don't know how much problems they would cause. Then the fight Matt and Brian got in with some guys who where trying to hit on me and Jazzy, dawned on me. Matt was sorta in a pissy mood after that and spent most if his time drinking, now realizing he was probably going to have a big hangover.

I jumped out if bed and cleaned myself up in the bathroom, throwing on some shorts and a tank top. While I was in the bathroom I got two pills and a glass -filling it with water- that I usually kept on the sink for times like this, and laid it on the bed side table next to Matt. Pancakes and grits with eggs sounded really good right now so I decided to make some.

Once I was done with the pancakes and eggs, I started on the grits. They were almost done when I heard Matt stumble into the kitchen. He smiled when he smelt the food and walked up to me, so I reached for the fork and brought it to his lips. "Here. Try this."

"Yumm Good." He moaned and licked his lips. I reached in and gave him a nice tender kiss. "But that's better." He walked over to the table and sat down where a plate was. I brought the two skillets over to his plate, slidding some grits and eggs on his plate.

"How many pancakes do you want?" I said, grabing the spatula turning around towards him.

"Six will be good." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "I only made seven pancakes. Stop being greedy. "

"Well than I get six and you get one. Problem solved." I gave him a knowing look. "What! I'm a growing boy." He smirked.

"I'm sure you are. " I said puting four pancakes on his plate and three on mine.

***********

After we finished eating, he kept complaining about me not paying close enough attention to him and blah... Blah... Blah. I'm the girl shouldn't I be complaining about that. Anyways now we where walking through the doors of Brian's house.

"Honey, Im home!" Matt yelled in a girly voice, way to high if you asked me.

Jazz came down the steps tying her bathrobe on the way. "Hey girl! What are you doing here?" She smiled.

"Ugh. Trying to get rid of him." I jabbed a thumb toward Matt who was now flipping through the channels on the tv with a focused expession. I laughed, he turned his head to see why and noticed me staring at him so he did the mature thing and stuck his tongue out at me.I rolled my eyes and followed Jazz into the kitchen.

" Want something to eat?"

"No, it's ohkay. I just cooked breakfast at my house. "

She nodded her head and smiled taking the eggs and bacon out, and got the pancake ingredents We just talked about what we were going to do today. We decided on the movies and mall because we never go out to the movies. We always watch them at home. Plus I wanted to see the new movie, Fighting, with the extremely hot Channing Tatum.

"Brian, breakfast is ready!" She shouted and I immediately heard feet walking fastly through the house. Brian entered the kitchen and gave his girlfriend a kiss, then he walker over to the table an say down. Matt right behind him, sitting on the left of him. Jazz made two plates setting one in front of Brian and one in front of Matt.

"You just ate!" I said.

" Well, like I said, I'm a growing boy." He smiled stuffing a big bite of pancake and eggs in his mouth.

" I don't want to hear your bitching and whining when you get fat." I smiled shrugging my shoulders.

" I'm not going to get fat!" He whined pouting.

" Example A. Now Im gonna have to listen to you moaning and groaning about your ca-"

" I could've said the same thing last night." He smirked.

"reer coming to a end because the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold could barely waddle up to the stage." I finished glaring at him the rest of the sentence.

Brian was looking between the two of us. " They have a love hate relationship." He whispered to Jazz. He wasn't a very good whisperer. "So what are we doing today."

" We were thinking about the girls going to the movies. Aly here want to see the sexy Mr. Tatum." Jazz exclaimed.

"What! He's dreamy." I said dramatically putting my hand over my heart and fluttering my eyes lashed.

"I'm going to pretend that your not taking about some guy you think is hott in front of my face. Now your definitely not going by your self." Matt said finishing up his breakfast.

" Do you wanna make this a couple thing. I can call the girls and tell them to bring there significant other." Jazz said already dialing some numbers.

"You might as well. I don't want to stand out with a whole bunch of girls and a body gaurd following me." I rolled my eyes. " because apparently the growing boy can't stay by himself."

" Alright. Well I'm going to go shower and get ready. I texted the girls they'll be over here in two hours." She said.

For some odd reason Brian was just staring at her. "That's enough time." He said following her.

"Eww. We're going to leave. Well be back in two hours." I said walking the opposite direction toward the front door.

While we were driving , lord knows where, Matt had his eyebrows furrowed looking really tense. I just brushed it off and stared out the window.

"Why don't you want to live with me." He suddenly blurted out breaking me from my day dreaming. "Is it because you don't want to be tied down, or is it because you don'y really like me like that, or is it because you don't want to be committed, or is it because there is another g-"

"Matt! It's none of that. I like you, I just don't think we need to make a big step like that." I faced him to see that he was staring intently at me, liek I just broke his heart. "Matt don't do that. Please." He turned his head and focused back on the road.

"Why don't you love me?"

"Matt. Please." The car slowed to a stop. "Where are we?" I asked looking around.

"Is it because of another guy?"

Suddenly Ronnie popped in my head. It all started because of him. But I actually like Matt. Key word Like

I think
♠ ♠ ♠
EVERYONE SAY FUCKING THANK YOU TOOOO A_Dirty_Syn WITHOUT HER THIS CHAPTER WOULDNT BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YA BESTIE!!!!!!