Philophobia.

Where's Matt.

"Don't you think you'll get a little cold in that?"

I looked down at my outfit before looking back at Matt. He stood there with his arms crossed, aviators blocking his hazel eyes by his front door.

"I'll be fine." I said softly trying to calm him down if he was still pissed at me.

"Whatever." Matt grumbled as he turned around and reached for the door knob. "Don't bitch at me when you get cold."

"Why are you being such an ass?" I asked following him out of the house.

Matt just ignored me and unlocked his car and hopped in. I stared at him through his window, as he slammed his door shut and started the car. He looked out his window at me, before he clearly rolled his eyes, irritated, and rolled down his window.

"Are you getting in?" He snapped at me, as he pulled a cigarette out of the carton and lit it up.

I sighed and nodded my head as I quietly walked around his car into the passenger side, eyes glued to the ground. Matt quickly reversed out of his driveway and sped down the street towards the movie theater we were meeting everyone at.

About ten minutes later Matt pulled into the parking lot, noticing Brian's car, Matt parked near it and jumped out of his seat and started walking towards the entrance of the theater...I didn't even have my seat belt off yet.

"Stupid ass." I mumbled under my breath as I hit the lock button for Matt's car and shut my door.

The line for the movie was long..wait.

I thought these guys were famous...and here we are waiting in line for a movie?...that makes sense right?

As I got closer, I heard girls screaming and flashes going off. Great! Well this plan is ruin now. I saw Matt and the guys posing for pictures, signing autographs, and talking to their fans.

"Ally!" I smiled as I saw Leila calling me over.

"Hey guys." I smiled giving them all hugs. "So this should be an interesting movie." I said looking back at the fans.

Jazzy nodded her head quickly. "Fuck yes! Mr. Tatum," She smiled at me. "Is fucking hot!"

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah but I meant with all the fans."

All the girls looked at each other and laughed. "Silly girl." Alana giggled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The fans." Alek said pointing towards them. "They can't get in. The guys had the theater close for us to watch it in peace."

"They can't get in..."

"Noppers." Jazzy laughed grabbing my hand "Lets get inside, the guys will follow in a bit."

I nodded following them all in and we went straight to the candy counter. I grabbed some sour patch kids, a sprite for me, and a coke for Matt, hoping this small gesture would put him in a better mood.

All of us girls found seats leaving a space next to us for the guys to sit as well. I went in first and sat a little bit off center, Alek sat on my left and I placed Matt's soda on the right. After a couple of minutes the guys finally came in and sat next to their girls all but Matt.

He sat down next to Brian on the other end of our row. I looked at him and he just looked away and the lights dimmed and the previews began to roll.

"Where's Matt?" Alek whispered in my ear.

I pointed at the other end, keeping my eyes on the screen. My arms were wrapped around my middle, I'll admit I was starting to get cold.

"Matt get your fucking ass over here now!" Alek yelled over the beginning credits of the movie.

"Nope that's okay. I'm good." He yelled back.

"I mean it Matt." She yelled again. But this time Matt said nothing and Alek just gave me a small smile."Sorry." She whispered. "He's in that I'm not talking to you so don't fucking talk to me phase."

I nodded. "Pass this down then." I said handing her the coke.

She passed it and it made it to Brian. Brian tapped Matt's shoulder and shoved the coke towards him. Matt looked at it before his lips moved. I don't know what he said but by Brian shrugging and taking a drink of it, I knew exactly what he said.

I sighed in defeat, giving up on Matt and he's bitch ass mood and tried to focus on the movie. Better said then done. Specially when all your friends are making out right next to you instead of watching the movie. I sighed again and grabbed my sprite, looking to my left everyone was making out so I stepped into the row below us and walked out of that one towards the end.

"Where are you going?"

I looked up at Matt. "Bathroom" I said and walked to the exit.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let's admit it. I never went to the bathroom. In fact I never went back to the movie. Instead I walked outside and head off towards the beach that was a block away.

I took off my sandals and dug my feet into the cold wet sand. I always loved the feeling of wet sand between your toes. Something that bugs the hell out of a lot of people, claims me down and lets me forget about anything else. Clear my head so I can really think.

A small breeze went by causing me to shiver and bring my hands up and rub my arms trying to stay warm. But the wind was getting colder and so was I. I was about to turn around and leave when two strong arms wrapped themselves around me.

"I'm sorry." Matt whispered and kissed my cheek. "Sorry, that I'm an asshole."

"It's okay." I said turning around in his arms. He smiled down at me and pecked my lips and brought me closer to his body to keep me warm.

"Just tell me" Matt said making me look up at him. "That there isn't another guy."

"Matt." I whispered.

He sighed. "I knew it."

"Wait no, Matt." I said cupping his face in my hands. "I want to say this and I think I'm ready."

Matt raised his eyebrow at me. "You think your ready for what?"

"To move in with you."
♠ ♠ ♠


I thought about this story and i missed you guys. :D

almost back.

<3Manda