Philophobia.

No One Ever Say's 'And Girlfriends'.

"Alright, no smiles." I said snapping at picture of Saving Abel. "Great." I smiled taking several more pictures in this setting. Jason can you move to your right a little more." I asked their lead guitarist. "Perfect." I said as he took small side steps over. "How many have I taken?" I asked looking over my shoulder at Cullen the set manager. Cullen and me work for the same magazine company and that's how he met Cianna, through me.

"Eighty-three." He said clicking away. "I think your good here, lets set-up for next spot." He said to the set members and the band. "Take a lunch break and we should be done by then. Ally take care of these boys." Cullen said to me with a laugh.

"Okay dad." I said sarcastically. "So where do you guys want to eat?"

"You can pick." Jason said as he and the others followed behind me. "We're not picky."

I nodded. "Let's go to BIGG's then, it's like two doors down."

"Sweet." Jason laughed as we began walking down the street. "So..."

"Ally." I said when he couldn't remember my name.

"Right sorry. I'm not good with names." He smiled sweetly at me. "How long have you been working for Chapter Four?"

"Ummm." I hummed thinking. "Almost three years."

"Do you like it? Wait let me get that." He said opening the door to BIGG's.

"Thanks." I smiled walking inside, I turned around and saw we walked in before the others. "I love it."

"That's good."

"Ally!"

I turned around at the sound of my name and saw Jazzy waving her arms around. Sitting down with her were all the girls and the guys.

"Do you know them?" Blake asked gulping slightly. I think he realized who the boys are.

"Yeah." I smiled, turning to look at them. "Matt is my boyfriend."

"Your-your boyfriend." Jason stuttered with a small blush.

"Yeah." I said feeling slightly guilty that Jason had a small crush on me. "Sorry."

"No." He said waving his hand in the air. "It's totally cool."

"Ally" I jumped slightly and turned around and saw Matt behind me. "Baby come sit with us." He said grabbing my hand. "Hey, I'm Matt Sanders. Ally's boyfriend." He said extending his other hand to Jason.

I rolled my eyes at Matt and he just smiled down at me. "He knows that loser." Matt narrowed his eyes playfully sticking his tongue out at me. "Mature." I sighed.

"How many?" A petite blonde hostess came up to us.

"Can we just add six more to our table?" Matt asked pointing to the others.

"Certainly." The hostess smiled walking over there and adding two more table to theirs. "Enjoy your meal."

"Did you guys order yet?" Eric asked.

"No, just drinks." Alek smiled. "Your Saving Abel right?" She asked looking at them.

"We sure are." Jared laughed. "And of course you guys are fucking Avenged Sevenfold and girlfriends."

Leila laughed nodding her head. "No one ever say's 'and girlfriends'. It was cute." She giggled as Jared blushed slightly.

*****************************************************************************************

"Ally, how about twenty more and I think will be good then." Cullen asked as we working on our third set for the day.

"Sounds good." I said looking at the pictures and agreeing with twenty more. I walked back over the guys and told them know a couple more then they were free to go. Ten minutes later, I clicked my final shot before I smiled walking back to Cullen. "We good?"

"Yeah, there's like fifty good ones in here. Your a genius Ally." Cullen smiled. "You can go, Matt" he said looking over shoulder at Matt who was waiting for me "Is bored out of his mind."

"Okay." I said walking back to Saving Abel. "I think were done guys. I enjoyed working with you." I laughed and gave them each a hug.

"Bye Ally." The waved walking out to their limo.

"Bye." I smiled and walked over to Matt. "Matty." I smiled sitting down in his lap and kissing his cheek. He smiled wrapping his tattooed arm around my waist giving it a gentle squeeze. "Ready to go?"

"Heck yes." He laughed standing us up and grabbing my hand. "Are you ready to go home baby?" He smiled back at me as he dragged us to his car.

I blushed and nodded my head. "To our house."

"Our house."

****************************************************************

"We're going to the beach. We're going to the beach!" I laughed as walked around mine and Matt's house looking for him. It was still a little weird to say our house but it made me smile really big each time I said it. "Matty! I'm ready!"

"Alright sweetie." Matt laughed back. "be right down." He called from our bedroom. Our bedroom I smiled to my self as small butterflies floated in my stomach. "What are you smiling at?"

I looked up and saw Matt looking at me as he came down the stairs. "Nothing." I blushed and looked away.

"Aww my baby is blushing. Tell me why!"

"It's nothing."

"Ally your a bad liar."

I gasped. "I am a very good liar."

"Oh really?" Matt asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Tell me a lie you told."

"I can't do that."

"And why not?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's the cardinal rule of a lie." I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Enlighten me."

"Lies are like secrets. You don't tell secrets cause that wouldn't make them secrets anymore." I told him matter-o-factly.

"So you have a lie...that's like a secret you have been keeping for me?" he asked putting the pieces together.

"Uh yeah." I said trying to be sarcastic.

"Tell me!"

"Nuh uh."

"Ally!" He pouted and gave me the puppy dog face. "I know you can't resit it."

I narrowed my eyes at him and sighed "Fine, if you must know...I hate your band."

Matt's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide. "You hate my band?!"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"No."

"No?" he asked.

I laughed and kissed his nose. "I was just kidding hunny. I don't have any secrets."

Matt laughed and kissed my lips. "Alright. Lets go to the beach!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.But I never said I didn't have any lies.
♠ ♠ ♠


7 skool days till i graduate.....OMFS! (oh my fucking syn)