Philophobia.

You Should Get One.

"I can't believe you getting it.

"Me either." Cianna squeaked as the needle hit her skin. "Actually" She said opening her eyes again. "It's not that bad."

"Right."I laughed.

"You should get one." She smiled at me as I looked through the artist's book. "You like stars get a star on your hip." She said.

"Stars are pretty." I laughed looking at one the artist Garret did. "What do you think?"I asked him.

He looked up from Cianna's tattoo a second to look at me before looking back down. "I think you should get one to. Dan!" He yelled.

Shortly after a man covered in tattoo's came out of the back room. "Sup." He said gruffly.

"She" Garret said pointing at me, "Wants a tattoo."

"Sure thing." Dan said smiling at me. "Here sit." He said pointing to an empty chair "What do you want?"

"Mmm" I said thinking. "How about a nautical star."

"Sure thing. Where?" He asked. I pointed at my hip and watched as he smiled slightly. "Hip." I nodded blushing slightly.

"He likes her." I heard Garret say and Cianna giggled.

"I see that." She said smirking at the glare I was giving her. "Her boyfriend." She said to Dan. "Would kill you, if he knew." Dan gulped and nodded his head. He might look all tough but Matt was bigger. "He looks like M.Shadows."

"M.Shadows." Dan said hestiantly. "That's pretty cool." He said and Garret laughed shaking his head. "What's his name?" He asked me.

"It's Ma-"

"Matt Sanders." Cianna cut in with a smile on her face.

"Matt...that's cool."

"Dude." Garret said looking at him. "M. Shadows is Matt Sanders."

"Your dating M.Shadows?" Dan asked looking down at me with a confused look on his face.

"Um yeah." I said suddenly becoming shy. "Is that a problem?"

"Oh no no." He said clearing his throat. " I just thought he was dating some red head. What was her a name?"

"Kayleigh" Cianna sneered at the name.

"Your a dumbass Dan man." Garret sighed continuing his artwork. "Bringing up the ex in front of the girlfriend."

I shrugged it off. "It's okay." I pulled my shirt up slightly and moved my shorts father down my hip. "She hasnt done anything to me." Dan watched my movement. "You can start now."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Why you so obsessed with me (Boy I wanna know)
Lying that youre sexing me (when everybody knows)
Its clear that youre upset with me
Finally found a girl that you couldnt impress
Last man on the earth still couldnt hit this
Youre delusional, youre delusional
Boy youre losing your mind
Its confusing yo, youre confused you know
Why you wasting your time
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
Seeing right through you like youre bathing in Windex
Boy why you so obsessed with me?


"This song is so for you." Cianna laughed as she walked into my kitchen. I was getting us some snacks and Matt left the radio on. "You should be singing this to Ronnie."

I rolled my eyes at her. "So oh oh oh oh....beer?"

She nodded as I pulled out two bottles and handed her one. I turned off the radio and hopped on top of the counter. Cianna copied but jumped up on the island across from me as she took a swing of her beer. "So where is your boy?"

I shrugged and swallowed my sip. "Studio?" I questioned more then stated. "He should be home soon." I said looking at the time on the stove. "Everyone else is coming home to. Something he said about a BBQ this morning. I don't remember I was to tired."

Cianna raised her eyebrows at me with a smirk on her face. "Why so tired."

"Work" I answered quickly.

"You call sex with Matt work." Cianna squealed as the front door opened.

"What about sex with Matt." Brian asked walking into the kitchen, Matt was behind him as well as the guys and their girls.

"Nothing." I stated glaring at Cianna.

"Oh nothing." Cianna giggled and looked at Matt. "How you doing sir."

"Fine miss." Matt laughed pulling out the box of beer and setting it on the island next to Cianna.

"Cianna." Jazzy squealed lifting up her shirt. "Did you get a new tattoo?"

"New." I scoffed. "It's her first and she went fucking big."

"Yep." Cianna giggled. "It's a cherry blossom. But," She said loooking up at me." I'm not the only one with new body art."

"Who else?" Jimmy asked eyeing her.

"Allyson Harley."

Alek and Alana both choked on their beer. Alana spat hers out and it sprayed all over Johnny's face. "Thanks." he mumbled as his giggling girlfriend wiped it off his face/

"Sorry."

"What was that for?"

"Sorry, Ally." Alek said smiling. "I just can't see you getting a tattoo."

"Well I did." I said lifting up my shirt and tugging my shorts down slightly. "See." I said showing them the bandage.

"Wow." All the girls said. "What is it" Leila asked.

"Just a pink nautical star." I shrugged nothing fancy.

"Hello." Zacky yelled. "Earth to Matt." He said waving his head in Matt's face. I looked at Matt and watched as he looked down at my tattoo.

"Oh great." Brian sighed as he followed Matt's eyes. "Girl gets one fucking tattoo and the guy gets all fucking horny on us."

"Huh?" Jazzy asked.

"True." Johnny said this time. "As much I would love to watch live free porn. I'll think ill pass."

"Lets go swimming!" Jimmy yelled running out of the house and everyone followed.

Matt smirked and walked over to me and lifted up my shirt. "Brian is right you know."

I chuckled. "Wow. Never saw that one coming." Matt laughed and nodded his head. "So what you get me?"

I scoffed and pushed his hand away from my shirt. "I believe it's on my body so I got ME it."

"But you see." Matt said wrapping his arms around me. "Your my girlfriend and I get to see your body so it's like a present to me cause it's new."

"But- damn..." I sighed and placed my arms around his neck. "I got nothing."

"Mhmm" Matt moaned and rubbed my hips. "How about we just take this upstairs."

"We could" I smirked, wrapping my legs around him. "Or we could just stay here."

Matt's eyes went wide "HERE!"
♠ ♠ ♠