Philophobia.

Cullen's Words.

I slammed the door to my slate metallic 2009 Chevy Cobalt. I pressed the lock button and walked up to my condo building.

"Ally?" I heard Cianna call out through the condo.

"Who else." I answered back to myself as I kicked off my heels."Yeah?"

"Come here." she yelled back.

I sighed as I threw my purse onto the couch and made my way to her room. "What's up?" I asked as I leaned against her door frame.

She was sitting on her bed flipping through a magazines. "What do you think of this?" She asked picking up the magazine and showing me a picture.

"What about it?" I asked coming closer, to get a better look.

"Her tattoo." She said and handed me the magazine. I looked at the picture she was showing and looked over the tattoo. A cherry blossom that extended its vines down the girls side.

"I think it looks painful." I told her scrunching up my face and handing her the magazine back.

"I want it." Cianna told me as she gazed at the picture again. She always really wanted a tattoo but sometimes was so close to getting one, she would freak at the last minute.

I rolled my eyes. "Right you have commitment issues to conquer first." I told her leaving her room and walking into my mine.

"Do not." She yelled back. "That's you who has the issues." she muttered as she walked into my room. "Where are you going?" She asked as she watched me look through my closet.

"My mom wants me and Andy to meet her new future husband." I told her fingering through my clothes that were hung up in my closet.

"So what are you going to wear?" she as I heard my bed squeak, indicating she was on it.

I sighed and rubbed my temple. "Knowing my mom it has to be decent. Since he's 'the one' and we need to make a good impression on him."

"Oh." she said. "Wear that berry colored one you bought last week."

I nodded and grabbed the dress off the hanger. "Good choice." I said taking off the price tag and placing it on my bed.

"So Cullen is coming tonight." Cianna said as she watched me curl my hair. I rolled my eyes knowing that she was going to want the condo for themselves tonight.

"Yeah. And I get kicked out." I scoffed. "Typically."

Cianna gave me a weird look. "What crawled up your ass today?"

i sighed and sat the curling iron down. "I'm sorry, it just that Ronnie-"

"Your talking to Ronnie, again?"

"Not by choice." I told her and continued with what I was going to say. "And he was all like, you only got your job because you put out and I put in a good word to daddy."

Cianna scoffed. "Are you kidding me. I hate him, you got that job because your a fucking amazing photographer."

I sighed and smiled slightly. "That's what I thought. But then he said he owned me and that when he wanted me he gets me"

Cianna cackled and I made a face at her. "Sorry. But I just had the most brilliant idea ever."

"Dear God." I muttered and fixed my make-up. I looked through the mirror at Cianna and saw that evil little smirk spread across her face. "What is it." I sighed.

"Well, why don't you just get a boyfriend." She stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Get a boyfriend to keep Ronnie away and poof" she said clapping her hand together. "No more Ronnie problems."

I laughed at her and shook my head. "Sounds easy. Why didn't I think of that." I asked. "Oh right." I laughed clicking my tongue. "Because it's dumb."

"Hey. No it's not. It's fool proof." She giggled. "Even you can't fuck this up."

I scoffed at her. "Gee thanks Cianna."

"Anytime darling." she giggled. "Oh and I know the perfect guy!"

I turned around to her and raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

She laughed. "Meat head."

I stared at her blankly. "You mean Maxie Pad? From the bar?"

She scrunched up her face at me in disgust. "That's his name?"

"Uh no." I muttered and sighed deeply. "It was Matt something."

She nodded. "I mean he be the perfect guy. I mean come on, he already claims you two have this 'connection'. Why not make him falling in lo-"

"I do not and will not fall in love." I snapped cutting her off.

Cianna held up her hands in defense and gave me a weak smile. "Settle down bitch." I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't saying you had to, just make him. Because." she scoffed. "What guy, that's completely in love with his girlfriend, wants another man fucking with her."

"Are those Cullen's words?" She nodded and I sighed. "Do you think it will work?"

She nodded and her face popped up with another big smile. "Do you still have his number?"

I smiled remember him writing it down but it slowly faded away. "No." I muttered. "I left it at the bar."

"Oh. Then will just go back." I nodded and grabbed my dress. "I'll let you get changed." Cianna said getting up and leaving my room.

After I had my dress on I put on some stilettos and left my room. I walked into Cianna's room and saw her looking at the tattoo again.

"Do I look okay?" She picked her head and nodded. "Do you think Ronnie will leave me alone if I do?

She shrugged and gave me a smile. "It couldn't hurt to try. But this means you have to stay faithful to Matt" My eyes widened at the thought. There was no way me and Mister 'I Felt This Connection From The Other Side Of The Room' we going to be fucking. No Fucking way! This was never going to work.

"Hello?" I shook my head and looked at Cianna."Are you even listen to me Ally?"

"Uh"

"Right, were did I lose you?"

I narrowed my eyes at her but answered anyways. "Something about staying faithful."

"Right" She muttered rolling her eyes. "Like I was saying. You have to stay faithful to Matt if he's going to be you savior. Because a girl unfaithful isn't worth saving."

I sighed and nodded my head. "Let me guess those are Cullen's Words."
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhhhhhh

stereo skyline- Heartbeat.


Comment