Philophobia.

Matt's Favorite Kind Of Ride.

The front door to Matt's house slammed shut, causing vibrations through the house. He took his eyes off the TV and looked towards the entry way of the living room. He watched, hearing footsteps approached, till Brian appeared with a huge grin on his face.

"Bri!" Jazzy yelled as she stood up, from her place on the love seat, and ran into her boyfriend's arms.

He smiled down at her, pecking her lips, before grabbing her hand and leading her back to the seat she left. "So I have news."

"What kind?" Aleksandra asked as she sat on the couch between Jimmy and Matt.

Brian looked at Matt and gave him a shit eating smirk. "So I was at that dinner to meet my dad's fiance."

"Was she nice?" Jimmy asked. "Did she have any kids? A daughter?" Brian nodded still looking over Matt. "Is she our age.?"

"Yes she was nice. She has two kids. One's is a girl." Brian looked over at Jimmy and shrugged. "Close enough to our age. Anyways-"

"Was she hot?" Aleksandra rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's comment and smacked him in the chest. "Ow! Woman I was only asking a question."

"Anyways" Brian repeated. "Her name is Suzy" Brian paused. "Harley." He finished and looked over Matt.

Matt was looking at the TV, not listening to the talking that came from his friends. He really didn't care about this mystery daughter, that was soon going to be Brian's step-sister.He didn't care, since he was hung up on a different girl.

"You mean as in, our fair Matthew's favorite kind of ride?" Zack asked.

Matt blinked away from the TV and looked over at Brian. "Who?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Brian rolled his eyes, noting that his friend wasn't paying attention till Zack began speaking. "Harley. Allyson fucking Harley is going to be my step-sister!"

Matt's jaw dropped. "Your funny." He laughed thinking it was some big joke they were playing on him.

Brian shook his and threw his phone to Matt. "Look at whose number I got."

Matt sighed and opened up Brian's contacts and sure enough there was the name, Matt's Fav Ride.. Matt rolled his eyes, making a mental note of the number, before he threw Brian his phone back. "Great name."

Brian smirked and nodded placing the phone back in his pocket. "Yeah I know. And you can thank me later but right now we all are going out!" Brian stood up pulling Jazzy with him.

"Out?" Leila asked as Zack grabbed her hand, leading her towards the door.

Brian nodded and looked at Matt. " I want everyone to meet my future sister in law. And guess what Matt."

"What?' he asked as he grabbed his aviators. A small smile forming on his lips, knowing he was about to see Ally again.

But he wonder why she never called him. She obviously, wasn't taking him seriously the other night. But Matt was always serious, when it came to the things he wanted.

"She said." He paused with that smirk growing. "she cant wait to see you."

"Huh?" Matt said, trying not to sound to much like a hopeless love stuck boy, that he was. "Really?"

Brian just nodded and he walked out Matt's house. Matt's smile grew as he locked the up behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy.


Comment.