Philophobia.

Boo ***ing Who.

I slammed the door to my condo before walking towards my room.

"Fuck Cull" I heard Cianna screamed.

I scrunched up my face in disgust, as I listened to them go at it. "That's it baby." I groaned and opened my bedroom door only to slam it. I heard Cianna gasp thinking that she actually heard me but she just started giggling again. I rolled my eyes, covering them with one hand before I opened her room.

"Ally!" She screamed and I felt something, like a pillow, hit me.

"Cianna get your ass out of bed!" I told her.

"No" Cullen whined. "She needs to fix my fucking problem that she started."

"I did not!" Cianna gasped and I heard what sounding like a slap.

"I don't care." I said shutting the door and walking to my room. "Use your fucking hands!" I yelled back.

"Fucking bitch." I heard Cullen muttered before a door slammed.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my closet. "I was having fun you know."

"Boo fucking who." I faked whined and threw some clothes on my bed.

"Where you going?" She asked as she watched me fix my hair and make up.

"That guy my mom is dating" She nodded her head. "His fucking son is Maxie Pad's friend!" I exclaimed throwing my corset on.

"Dear God." She gasped with a smile on her face. "Your going to get fucked senseless tonight."

I scolded her shaking my head. "Maxie Pad, isn't getting any." I told her. She muttered something under her breath like 'neither am I' and looked at her bedroom across the hall. "Period." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Hey, don't you look like a slut." Cullen said walking into my room.

"Fuck off. Oh wait you did that already." I snapped back playfully.

Cullen rolled his eyes, mimicking me before he huffed. "Bitch."

"So I've been told." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Anyways. He's going to be coming to the bar tonight."

Cianna nodded and clapped her hands. "Cullen. Lets go get dressed!"

"Cant we just stay in?"

"No." She hissed and pushed her boyfriend into her room.

"Thanks a lot." Cullen muttered turning his head to glare at me.

I smirked at him. "Any time darling!"

And I'll run
Have a little faith in me
You're scared and alone
And I'll run
This is where we both break free
I'll bring you home, you home, you home


I flipped open my phone and noticed I had a new text message.

Matty wants to come out and play. Meet at Johnny's Bar at 11.

-Your fucking hot brother Synyster Gates


I rolled my eyes before texting him an okay back. I could tell that with his huge ass ego life was going to get more interesting.

*************************************

"Do you see them?" I yelled in Cianna's ear. She shook her head and placed her arm behind Cullen's neck. We were out on the dance floor, squished between the bodies, our reason, because you could see the whole bar from there.

everybody in the party
hold your cup high move your body
if you twist it scream it loudly!


"Ay,ay,ay, hey!" I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pulling into their chest. Cianna gave us a funny look and Cullen broke away from Cianna.

"Get the fuck off her." He yelled pushing the guy away from me.

"Fuck off. Who are you her boyfriend. No I don't think so." The guy said gripping my hips, slamming me back into his chest.

"Let go of me." I hissed trying to get away from him. He just chuckled. "I said-"

"She said let her the fuck go." I turned my head and saw aviator covered eyes and a straight lip. And I knew that behind those aviators was a glare that could burn deep holes into the fuckers head.

"Who are you her boy-"

"Yes!" Matt barked. I dropped my mouth staring at him. "Now fuck off." He said pushing the guy away and pulling me into his chest.

I looked at Cianna who had a wicked grin on her face. She caught my stare and mouthed 'easy' to me. Knowing she meant, Matt was going to be the perfect boyfriend to get rid of my Ronnie problems.

I rolled my eyes, and turn to face Matt as his grip loosened. "Hey Princess."

"Hi." I muttered.

Cianna nudged me, narrowing her eyes."Say thank you. And be nice" She hissed in my ear.

"Thanks Matt."

Matt smiled talking his aviators off and pacing them in the collar of his shirt. "You remembered my name Princess?" He gave me that dimpled smile.

I scoffed. "And you forget mine."

He laughed, shaking his head. "How could I forget, it's my favorite kind of ride."

I rolled my eyes and nudged him. "Let's get a drink." He nodded grabbing my hand and leading us away from the dance floor. I glared at our hands, not wanting him to touch me. 'Be nice.' Cianna's voice floated in my head.

"Princess?" Matt said waving his hand in front of my face. "Ally?"

I shook my head. "Sorry. I'm back." He laughed. "I'll just have whatever you get."

Matt raised his eyebrows at me. "Whatever I get? Are you sure you can handle JD?"

I rolled my eyes, tapping my nail on the counter. "Yeah I can."

He nodded, ordering our drinks. "I want you to meet my friends." He said grabbing my hand again, dragging me off somewhere.

I looked at the dance floor and saw Cullen wink, pointing at Matt, before he started humping the air. I narrowed my eyes at him before I was tugged in front of Matt.

I stumbled at little before looking at the table with eight couples seated in it. "Alright." Matt began sitting down and pulling me with him. "This is Ally."

"Your favorite ride?" One girl with brown and red streaks, perched on my soon to be brothers lap asked.

Matt laughed, nodding his dopey head. "Ally this is Alana, Johnny, Jimmy, Alexsandra" He looked at me."The bestie" he said referring to Aleksandra.

"Hey I thought I was!" Jimmy shouted.

Matt rolled his eyes and just continued. "Zacky and Leila. And I guess you know Brian. And then his girl Jazzmyne."

"Hey." I said feeling like an outsider.

Aleksandra gave me a look like she was trying to figure something out. She was judging every move I made. When we made eye contact she would give me a smile and look away.

"So I cant believe our parents are getting married." Brian started after an awkward pause. It was long enough to make a gay baby.

I nodded, trying to hide my oh so ever enthusiasm. "Yeah." I muttered.

"You don't want your mom to get married?" Aleksandra asked. "Or just not married to Papa Gates?"

I raised an eyebrow before Alana clarified for me. "Brian's dad."

I nodded and looked back over at Alek. "I think he's a good catch for my mom." I bite my lip, knowing I was lying through my teeth.

It's not that "Papa gates" was a bad picked. I just know my mom and it will never last.

Leila rolled her eyes at Alek, before turning to me. Her vibrant pink hair stood out in the group cladding in black. "Anyways what do you do Ally?"

I smiled at her. "I work at Chapter Four Magazine."

"Oh really." Johnny said. "I love that magazine."

"Short shit" Zack gasped. "You can read?"

Leila slapped his chest. "Ignore him." She said looking at Zack. "He's a moron" Zack's mouth went agape. "But I love him?" She asked. He narrowed his eyes and she just giggled kissing his lips.

"Anyways." Jazzy said. "What do you do?"

"I'm a photographer." They all nodded, excepted Alek.

"So what." She snapped. "You think you can just hook up with Matt and take fucking pictures of them and make big bucks. No fucking way in hell your going to use him like that."

"Alek!" Jimmy and Matt exclaimed.

"What you know that it's the truth." She stated and glared at me. "She'll become another Kayleigh."

"That's it." Jimmy said standing up. "We're going." Alek shook her head. "Baby move." She just stomped her foot and glared at me. "Fine." Jimmy sighed before he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. "Sorry Ally. She's a little protective of Matty." Alek scoffed. "Bye guys."

"Bye." everyone said, except me as they left the bar.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Don't worry about it" Alana said. "It takes a lot for her to fully trust girls Matt likes."

I looked at Matt as she said this. He had a slight frown on his face, probably since his best friend didn't like me. "Matt" Brian called.

Matt gave me a small smile. "Yeah Syn?'

"Trust me. Ally isn't using you. She didn't even know we were in a band."

Jazzy gasped and gave me a funny look. "You work for one of the hottest rock magazines and you don't know who fucking Avenged Sevenfold is?"

"Is that a bad thing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't care what you say. This Johnny's Bar has dancing...cuz idk....nor do I care.


Join The Movement! To Write Love On Her Arms.

everyone take seven minutes out of your life and listen. Listen to her story.
"She wants you to remember. To remember Hope. We Have Hope."

Reasons are there: I've Got Your Mixed Tape In My Walkman. (check it if you haven't!)

So Listen. It's more important than comments!