Philophobia.

Matt Your Girl Is Going To Be The Death of Us.

"Allyson!"

I turned my gaze from Matt and his friends towards Cianna who was calling me from the dance floor. She smiled at me and made her way over with Cullen following in tow.

"Cianna." I smiled and was thanking god she came over now. After Alek left the table kinda got all quiet and awkward before they all just began different conversations, that I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Hey slut." Cullen said sitting down next to me and placing Cianna on his lap.

"Hey man." Matt said wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "There's no need to call her that."

I rolled my eyes. "It's okay."

"It better be okay."Cullen said and glared playfully at me. "She cocked blocked me earlier."

"You cocked blocked him?" Leila laughed shaking her head, as did Jazzy and Alana.

I smirked at Cullen and nodded my head enthusiastically. "It was fun." I giggled, causing all the guys at the table to groan.

"She told me to use my fucking hands!" Cullen exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"My soon to be step sister is a cock blocker." Brian groaned. He looked at Jazzy narrowing his eyes. "She is not allowed to rub off on you."

She snorted, "To late me and her are best buddy's." Brian groaned, as us girls just giggled.

"Hey" Matt said suddenly looking at me. "You cocked blocked me to!"

I scrunched up my face at him. "When?"

"The day I met you." He said tightening his grip on my waist. "You were all sucking on my fucking neck, then the next thing I know your in the bathroom telling me to use my fucking hands."

"Not you too." Cullen exclaimed. "Are you going to cock block every guy?" He asked looking at me.

I shrugged. "If it was fun. Then yes, yes I would."

"Matt your girl is going be the death of us." Johnny groaned.

Matt sighed and kissed my forehead. "Don't I know it."

"Aww." Cianna cooed. "Are you two are dating?"

"No."
"Yes." Matt and me said at the same time. I mentally cursed my self as Matt scrunched up his face at me.

"Aw that's so-"Cianna began but stopped and gave me a funny look. "Wait! What do you mean no?"

"No?" He questioned looking at me.

"Uh no." I repeated.

His face became tense and red. "I thought."

"I mean." I began and gave him and cutesy smile. "I wasn't asked yet."

Matt relaxed his face and sighed, shaking his head before he picked me up and placed me on his lap. "Will you Miss Allyson Harley, go on a date with me?" I wanted to laugh. He was stuttering out that sentence like it was the hardest thing in the world. When just a couple days ago he had the biggest ego ever.

"Brian why can't you be that cute!" I heard Jazzy exclaimed.

"Way to go Matt." Brian mumbled.

I looked at Matt and nodded my head. "Yeah. I would." He smiled, pecking my lips before wrapped his arms securely around my waist. "When?" I asked, when everyone went into their own couple conversations.

Matt made a face like he was thinking, while he absentmindedly rubbed the side of my thigh. "When do you work?"

"It depends on photo schedules. How about you?" I said taking a drink of my JD.

"Uh. It's Thursday so how about Saturday? I mean will be in the studio most of the day but we can get dinner at like seven."

I nodded and placed my head on his shoulder. "Okay Saturday." I felt a small pressure on the top of my head. I smiled to myself, this was going to be easy.

*************************************

I picked up my coffee from my desk and took a tiny sip before placing it back down. I was looking at some photos on my computer, I took earlier today and was picking the best ones out for my client.

"Knock. Knock."

I rolled my eyes and clicked the next button my computer. "Go away."

Ronnie chuckled and came in my office anyway. "We all now you don't want that kitten." He stated sitting down in the chair.

"Right." I sighed and looked at him. "What do you want?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "To see you."

"Great." I smirked. "You can look at me from in there." I said pointing out my door. "Seeing doesn't involve talking."

A smirk grazed his lips as he placed his hand under his chin. "Smart ass." I rolled my eyes and looked back at my pictures. "I came to talk to." He said. "What are you doing this Saturday."

"Nothing with you." I mumbled, clicking the next button again.

"Anyways." He said ignoring my thought. "You. Me. Club 47, then my place."

What am I? A personal fuck bag? No, don't answer that.

"No can do." I said smirking at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "And why not?:"

I smirked even more. "I have a date."

"A date?"

"Yep. A date." I clarified.

He nodded his head."With who?"

I shook my head, smiling at him. "That's none of your business, Mr. Radke."

He rolled his eyes, as he stood up. "Whatever." He said leaving my office. "Your loss kitten" He yelled over his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes with a devilish smirk plastered on my face.

Easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats What She Said- The Friday Night Boys.


COMMENT!