Philophobia.

Only I Get To Look There.

"Black?" Cullen suggested.

"No black." Cianna shook her head.

"Red?"

"Try that red cocktail dress on Ally." Cianna called. I did as she said and walked out of my closet to show them.

"So?"

"Too short."

Cullen smirked. "I think it's the perfect length." Cianna narrowed her eyes at him and slapped him upside the head.

"To short." She said again.

I nodded and walked back into my closet. It was Saturday night, Cianna was helping me pick out a dress for my dinner with Matt, which he just said to dress fancy and sexy. I understood the sexy part but fancy? I couldn't picture Matt in a fancy restaurant.

"Try your other red dress on."

"What other one?" I asked looking at the clothes hanging up.

"The red one with the white ribbon under the chest." Cianna said as she dragged me into my closet and looked for it. "Here it is."

"Perfect." I said walking out of my closet and placing the dress on my bed.

"Your not going to model?" Cullen pouted.

I scoffed and shook my head. "Ask your girlfriend."

"Baby!" He whined.

"What?"

"Can you model for me?"

"Later." She giggled as they left my room.

"Fuck yes!"

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the bathroom. "Ally we're going to go get dinner." Cianna yelled.

"Alright. See you later." I yelled back and turned on the shower. After I was all clean, I turned off the water and wrapped a yellow fluffy towel around my body.

As I slipped on some underwear under my towel, I heard knocking on the front door.

I sighed and left the bathroom still in my towel. I looked through the peep hole an saw Matt's aviator covered eyes, as he knocked again. "Jeez." I muttered as I swung open the door. "Hey."

Matt smirked as he looked me up and down. "Hey Princess."

"Come in." I told him, moving out of the way.

"Now, I know I said dress sexy." Matt said gripping my hips. "But I don't think a towel is fancy enough." He tugged on the towel, trying to get it to fall. "At least, the restaurant won't."

I rolled my eyes, pushing against his chest. "I have to change. Give me like twenty minutes."

"Aw." He pouted. "I can't help?" I shook my head. "But but!"

"Mister Sanders, the living room is over there, go watch TV." He pouted but went into the living room anyways.

I went into my room and shut my door. I walked two steps before I turned back around and locked my door.

I blow dried my hair, leaving the small waves in it. I put my makeup on, mascara, eyeliner, cover-up, lip gloss.

I smirked to myself, as I heard the door knob rattle and a loud defeated sigh on the other side. "Cock blocker." Matt mumbled.

*************************************

"So I hope you like Italian." Matt said as he locked his car and held out his hand for mine.

I reluctantly took it. A tiny strange feeling came over me, but I shook it off, noting it was just a breeze that blew by. "Love it." I said smiling up at him.

"Good." He smiled, hold the door open for me. "Reservations for Matt Sanders." he told the hostess, who was staring at him.

"Your..your." She stuttered.

"Matt Sanders." Matt said again, as she just stared with her mouth agape at him.

"Ri-right. I'm sorry. Your just an idol." She said grabbing two menus. "Follow me." Her cheeks were red for embarrassment.

Matt grabbed my hand as he pulled us through the small space between the tables. "It's okay. And thanks for the support."

She shook her head, blushing even more. "No problem. Here's your table and your server will be right with you."

"Sorry." Matt said to me as she left. "It's part of the job."

I nodded, opening my menu and looking through it. "Along with carrying sharpies?"

Matt laughed and nodded his head. "In my back pocket."

"Good evening. My name is David and I'll be your server tonight." A boy with jet black hair, maybe in his teens, came up to us. "Can I start you out with something to drink?"

"I'll have a sprite." I stated smiling up at him. He nodded writing it down.

"I'll be right back with your drink, Miss."

"Wait!" Matt called but David was already at a different table. "Bitch."

I raised an eyebrow up at him. "Whats wrong?"

"He ignored me." Matt fumed. "He was to busy looking at you and your gorgeous self."

I blush and widened my eyes. "He wasn't."

Matt nodded his head. "He was looking down your fucking dress." He said as David came back with my drink and placed it down in front of me. He gave me a smile, as his eyes left my face for a second. "Hey fucker!" Matt barked, making David, me, and surrounding people look at him. "Only I get to look there."

I blushed furiously. "Matthew!"

David smirked. "They're nice man."

"What!"

"I know. Now back the fuck off!" Matt hissed. David nodded. "And I'll have a fucking coke."

"Right away."

"No way he's getting a tip." Matt said taking a bit out of the complimentary bread.I shook my head. Matt was so over protective of me it was ridiculous to a point. "Sorry. It just after Kayleigh and everything..."

"I understand." I said giving him a small reassuring smile. "No one wants to have a repeat of a failed relationship again"

"Yeah." He nodded his head.

"Here's your coke." David said coming back to our table. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah." Matt said closing his menu and handing it to David. "I'll have the lasagna."

"And you Miss." David ask smiling at me.

"I'll have the Ravioli."

"You better be looking at her face." Matt hissed under his breath. David stiffened and nodded his head at Matt, who was glaring at him.

"So how was recording?" I asked Matt after David left with our order.

Matt's tensed face was replaced with his dimple smile. It made me realize that he loved his job, it was his passion. " It was fun. We're doing these videos, for our fans, to see us in the recording process of our new album."

"Sound likes fun." I said resting my arms on the table, leaning forward slightly.

"I love it. You get to make your own schedule and fuck off with your friends." Matt said as he leaned forward on the table to.

I laughed and nodded my head. "You really like it. Don't you?"

He nodded, stretching his hand across the table and grabbing mine. The same small feeling went through me, but this time, I couldn't blame the wind. "Yeah. And what about you. Chapter Four Magazine. What have you done?"

"I just got down shooting for All Time Low. And I've down a lot of the magazines covers."

"Really?" Matt raised an eyebrow at me. I nodded. "That's really cool. You must of worked hard for your job."

"I want to remind you how you received this job." I stared at him with wide eyes. "Now." he muttered and looking directly into my hazel green eyes. "I recall you got it because I put in a good word to dad the day after you put out."

I shook my head from the memory and my cloudy eyes looked back down at my folder. "I worked hard for my job."

"Right." he stated and stood up. He leaned over my desk and picked up my chin. "Aw don't cry." he laughed. "You were good, I mean it. It's a good thing we didn't fall in love after that night."

"I don't fall in love." I stated softly.

"That I know sweetheart." He smiled, pecking my lips before he let go of my chin and walked towards my door. "Just remember when I want you." He laughed again. "I get you. I own you sweetheart."


"Ally?" Matt shook my hand. "Ally?"

I looked up at him. "What?"

"Our food is here."

"Oh." I said looking down at my food. "Sorry, I spaced."

"Are you sure?" Matt asked. "Your eyes are all watery. You okay?"

I touched under my eye and I could feel the slight moisture under them. "Oh." I wiped it away. "Must be allergies." I lied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise Me -Disco Curtis.


UPDATE=10+ Comments!