Another Day In Class...

Chapter 11

Upon arrival I kissed dad on the cheek before going to get out, he grabbed my arm. “Nothing above MA 15+.”

That was dad’s way of saying anything but sex. I nodded and quickly ran to the door. To my surprise Frank answered…in a towel. I turned around to see my dad laughing his head off in the car I was so embarrassed I pushed Frank inside and closed the door quickly.

“Oh god could that have been anymore embarrassing?!”

Frank just started laughing when Gerard came out, wearing an apron, he was cooking or at least I hope that’s why he was wearing an apron.

“What the fuck just happened?!”

“What the fuck are you wearing?!” I started to collapse onto the floor laughing.

Gee looked mortified before taking off his apron and demanded again, "What the fuck just happened?!"

“Well I turned up and Frank answered the door in his towel and my dad saw and it was hell embarrassing so yeah.” I said smiling because I said that really fast and all in one breath.

“Excuse us.” I said grabbing Frank’s hand and leading him into another room.

Frank was still laughing, “Frank would you stop. That wasn’t funny.”

He was still laughing but eventually stopped enough to start pouting, “Why didn’t you answer my call?”

“I got the third degree when I got home, but I went and talked to dad about it and he was cool with it. He also saw you kiss me before too. I think he thinks we are dating.” I said blushing and slightly laughing.

Just then Gee walked past with a mouthful of food, “Well maybe you guys should be I mean Frank doesn’t shut up about you, quite annoying really.” He just smiled and kept going.

Frank looked gob smacked. He opened his mouth but no words came out, he tried again but before he could even try to get sound out I kissed him really quickly.

“I’d like that.” I said smiling. His confusion soon turned into a massive smile.

“Bout fricking time you two got together.” Gee said walking past again.

“What the hell, Gerard!? Go away.”

He put his arms up in his defence, “I'm going, I'm going. You have the house to yourselves.”

He said walking out the door. I sighed and sat down on the lounge. “You said you needed to talk to me?” I asked turning around to see Frank coming to sit next to me.

“I don’t need to anymore.” He said still smiling like crazy. Frank then went and got dressed and came back still smiling.

“Movie?” He suggested.

“Sure.” I said giggling.

He got up and came back in with Underworld: Evolution. Frank put in the movie and told me to get up off the lounge I did and he laid down on the lounge and patted the spot in front of him. I laid down in front of him and he put his arm around my waist.

“You sure your dad’s okay with this?” He said slightly concerned, I giggled.

“I just have to keep it MA 15+” he sat up slightly and gave me a weird look.

“It means he’s allowing me to do anything but have sex with you.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Anything?”

“Anything, Frank, but don’t get your hopes up kiddo.” I said turning my attention back to the movie. So did he I guess because he went quiet.

Frank put in the movie and told me to get up off the lounge I did and he laid down on the lounge and patted the spot in front of him. I laid down in front of him and he put his arm around my waist.

“You sure your dad’s okay with this?” He said slightly concerned, I giggled.

“I just have to keep it MA 15+” he sat up slightly and gave me a weird look.

“It means he’s allowing me to do anything but have sex with you.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Anything?”

“Anything, Frank, but don’t get your hopes up kiddo.” I said turning my attention back to the movie. So did he I guess because he went quiet.

About half way through the movie Selene and Michael have to reside in a warehouse and they end up having sex. Frank was moving around behind me, I soon found out why.

I started to giggle as his hard-on pressed against my back, and Frank started to say, “I um do you want something to drink?”

“Frank, breathe okay, just relax.” I said leaning back against him again.

It took him a while but he finally relaxed, and put his arm around me again. The movie soon finished, and Gerard still wasn’t back yet. I started to sit up and look around when Frank grabbed my waist and pulled me back down against him. I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder before kissing my cheek.

“Now what?” he asked quietly, he was just about to kiss me when Gerard walked in,

“Now you can stop whatever you were about to start cos I'm home and I want to eat so no.”

Frank and I both sighed and I sat up, Frank fell back onto the lounge in frustration,

“Gerard, do you mind?!”

“Not at all” he smiled and sat down on the arm of the lounge.

He grabbed the remote off the floor and turned on the TV.

Frank sighed, “Come on, I’ll drive you home.” He said grabbing Gerard’s car keys and following me to the door.

I stopped just before the door and turned around and kissed him. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him. The kiss lasted for about five minutes before we realised that Gerard was standing in the doorway, I sighed before quickly opening the door to leave, and Frank grabbed my hand and laced my fingers with his before following me out.