Another Day In Class...

Chapter 12

We got into the car and Frank was still holding my hand. I simply looked down at it and smiled. He kissed my hand before starting the car. We drove almost in silence the whole way, but it wasn’t that weird awkward silence so it wasn’t bad. We got to my driveway and by now it was starting to get dark, I sighed I didn’t want to move, but I knew I had to. I started to get out the car before Frank grabbed my arm and pulled me back into a kiss.

“Want to come in?” I said smiling like crazy.

“Um, are you sure about that? I mean after today and everything...”he started.

“If you’re so worried then come in through my door.” I said smiling at him before giving him a quick kiss and running inside. I ran through the door and almost knocked my dad over.

“Shit.” I said under my breath. “Whoa, slow down there girly, where are you off to in such a hurry? Behave yourself at Frank’s did you?”

“My room and yes, of course I did all we did was watch a movie.” I said smiling; I could tell my dad knew something else was going on,

“And…? Let me guess your going down to your room to let him in?” My mouth hung open.

“How did you…?” I started,

“Because I'm your father I'm supposed to. Hurry up then, and behave. I’ll tell mum you’re sick and don’t want dinner.” He said kissing my forehead I grinned and ran downstairs locking the door behind me of course.

I ran to the door behind my closet that my dad had built in for me. From the outside it looks like the rest of the house so no one knows it’s there except me and dad and soon enough Frank. I silently pushed it open and saw Frank wandering around the side of the house.

“Frank get your ass in here now.” I said quietly, but also loud enough for him to hear.

He ran towards me and crept inside.

“Wow,” was all he could say as I pushed the door closed and pushed back my closet.

“This is your room?!” he asked in astonishment.

“Nah this is Taylor’s room….”

He looked at me wide eyed, “I'm joking of course its mine.” I said reassuringly.

I sat curled up on my tiger print quilt. Frank got the hint and came and sat next to me, putting an arm around me. I rested my head against his chest, I was about to say something when Frank stopped me by kissing me, hard. He removed his arm from around me and crawled over me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down onto me, we were just lying on my bed kissing when Frank’s hands started to explore my body beneath my clothes he got to the bottom of my shirt and slid his hand up. He only slid it up and down my sides, no further.

BANG!

There was a knock on the door, Frank and I both jumped, Frank at the same time removed his hands from under my shirt. I bit my lip and told him to stay on the bed, before running upstairs to the door, I slowly opened it just enough to stick my head through.

“Hi mum…”

“Hey sweetheart, your dad said you weren’t feeling to well so I thought id come and see how you were feeling. How are you feeling?”

“Sick, headache, need to lie down. Not hungry. Thanks mum. Love ya bye.” I said quickly shutting and re-locking the door.

I ran down the stairs, “Frank?!” I said confused because he wasn’t on the bed anymore.

I looked around the room before a pair of hands covered my eyes, “You called?”

“Frankie…” I said before he removed his hands and spun me around to face him.

“Yessum.” He said smiling a goofy smile. I couldn’t help it I pulled him down to kiss him again.

“Wow I should surprise you more often.”

“Yeah you should. You’re just yummy. That’s all.”

“Hmm…come here you.” He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into another kiss but this time walking me backwards and falling onto the bed.

After about ten more minutes of kissing and wandering hands, we stopped and decided that Frank should stay the night.

I got up and told Frank to stay where he was and that I was going for a shower. I was only gone about ten minutes and before I got out and heard dad in my room. Oh shit! I wrapped a towel around myself and one around my hair and walked out.

“Daddy, what the hell are you doing?”

“Just talking…”

“How did you even get down here?!”

“I have a key remember, missy.”

“Oh…” I said grabbing clothes and walking back into the bathroom.

I came out soon after in my pyjamas; black silk pants and a pink top. I was still drying my hair so I didn’t notice Frank looking at me.

Dad just laughed and said, “Behave you two. I’ll come down in the morning before your mother wakes up and make sure you’re both up so Frank can get out without being caught. Nice meeting you by the way. Night sweet pea.”

He said coming over to me and kissing my cheek. I smiled and mouthed a ‘thanks’ to him. He nodded and left. Frank was still staring at me.

I giggled and went over to him, “What?”

“Nothing, come on. It’s getting late and we have to be up early in the morning.” He said looking over at the clock, 10.10pm.

I sighed and climbed under the blankets, “You coming or not?”

He smiled and slipped his shirt off and then his belt and jeans. Wow, I’m going to be sleeping next to that! Yay! I knew I was smiling I couldn’t help it. He giggled and got under the covers and cuddled up to me. He put an arm around me and kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight, sweet dreams, I love you.”

“Love you too.” After that we both fell asleep.