Another Day In Class...

Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning to dad shaking me, “We have a problem!”

I sat up quickly, Frank was still asleep. “What?”

“Taylor came down here at some point. She saw Frank she knows he’s here.” I went pale I could feel it.

“W-What do we do?!” I said trying to figure out a way of getting myself out of this. I woke Frank up and told him, he went paler than I did.

“Shit, I have to go and now! I don’t want to get you in any more trouble. I’m sorry, babe, I’ll talk to you later. Love you.” He said getting dressed, kissing me and dad let him out through the door behind my closet.

I sat on my bed and began to panic. Shit! I’m so dead now. Taylor will tell mum and then I’ll never be allowed out of my room ever and…oh god she will send me to an all girl’s school!! Dad came back and knew I was thinking the worst.

“Hey it will be alright, don’t worry.”

I let a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek and settle on my lips. I wiped away the tear and decided if I was going to pull this off I needed to be confident. Dad and I talked about how we were going to get out of this one.

A few hours later; I wandered upstairs to find mum and dad sitting around a table Taylor still didn’t appear to be up yet. Thank God! I went to get cereal out of the cupboard.

“Feeling better sweetie?” mum said casually.

“A little…”

“You look pale. You sure? Oh well if you say you are well enough.” She said staring at me,

“Yeah I’m getting better I promise.” I said sitting down and pouring cereal into a bowl and pouring milk onto it.

The moment I took a mouthful Taylor came down and stood behind mum and gave her a kiss on the cheek at the same time she flashed me a photo of me and Frank asleep. I choked on my mouthful of cereal and stared at her wide-eyed.

Dad must have noticed because he turned around at that second Taylor put the photo inside her dressing gown and smiled. I gulped. I’m fucking dead!

I pushed my cereal away from me, “I all of a sudden don’t feel so good I’m going back to bed.” I said not blinking going down the hallway to my room,

I heard my dad say, “I’ll go check on her, Taylor then I want to see you in the living room, please.”

I sat on my bed just staring at the wall when my dad came down. “What was that all about?” dad said sitting next to me.

I sniffed, “Taylor, she’s got a photo of me and Frank asleep. Dad what am I going to do?”

He sighed, “I'm going to talk to Taylor, you get Bob to pick you up and stay with him and MJ the night.”

I grabbed my phone and rang Bob, “Sup?”

“Can you come get me, like right now?!”

“Sure, I’ll be right over.” Bob sounded worried before hanging up. I ran out the back door out to Bob’s car.

I jumped in still in my pyjamas, Bob gave me a worried look, “I’ll explain later can we just go?”

“Okay…” he said quickly driving off.